What's new

The Sketch Pad

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: The Sketch Pad

Finished a couple of sketches over the weekend of Eleanor and Lani. Shitty photo quality because my scanner hasn't been installed on my PC and I'm too lazy to do so now.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Added colour to those sketches of Eleanor and Lani, as well as finished another sketch of an NPC called Gloria in Eleanor's Dark Gate thread. I really should install my scanner at some point.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Been over a year since my last post so I thought I'd share the stuff I've been working on since getting my Companion 2. Big images are big, which is why I'm also adding in a link to view them instead.

First up is a collection of Skitty breeding variants I pencilled earlier in the year and have since lined and coloured. Got more Skittys planned, as well as a bunch of other Pokemon breeding variants.

Second is the first of two fakemon I've been working on recently. This one is based on sarcosuchus and crocodilians in general, and its typings are; water, water, water/ground. Sarcosaur will also have a 'prehistoric' form, which I haven't drawn up yet, that'll turn it into a water/dragon type.

The second of two fakemon I've been working on, this time based on dimorphodons, pteranodons, and wyverns for its eventual third form. Its typings are; grass, grass/flying, grass/flying, with its third form (which will be called Wyfern) having a 'prehistoric' form, which'll become grass/dragon.

Some thumbnail sketches of potential pin up drawings of Eleanor, which were also drawn to work on perspective. Perspective isn't something I'm too good at so I thought, hey, why not draw some semi-smut at the same time.

Decided to take one of the pin up thumbnails and work on it further. I'm mostly happy with how this is turning out though I will admit Eleanor's arms do need a fair bit of work done on them to look good.

Djinbu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You've improved greatly; good work!

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Is it weird that I only remember that that was your DG character because I saw the nose? It's like her defining characteristic.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Glad to see your still at it Oni, it's looking really great!
;)

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Is it weird that I only remember that that was your DG character because I saw the nose? It's like her defining characteristic.
I do like to think I have a very distinct nose style for each of my characters, but I'd have thought Eleanor's hair style or her massive tits would've been a better give away as to her identity.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I do like to think I have a very distinct nose style for each of my characters, but I'd have thought Eleanor's hair style or her massive tits would've been a better give away as to her identity.
Imo, Eleanor's hairstyle is most distinct when it has its colors.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Love the "fakemon". :) Especially the pteranodon ones.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Done some more work on that pin up of Eleanor, mostly just testing out brushes to see what works and what doesn't. Not entirely sure I'll be sticking with the current shading, but who knows, I may get lazy. Shading's obviously unfinished, but the bigger portion of it is done.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Probably finished the pin up of Eleanor that I had been working on. I decided to rework the initial shading after noticing the shading didn't look anything like I had done on older works, and after some testing I realised I was using the wrong tool completely. So I redid the shading with the water tool instead of the airbrush tool and I think it looks a lot better than before. There's room for improvement, sure, but I'm actually pretty happy with how it's turned out now.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Also ended up finishing my grass/flying dimorphodon/pterandon/wyvern fakemon line earlier today. Still have Wyfern's prehistoric evolution left to design though.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Started work on another pin up featuring Eleanor.

Reactions: Sin

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wheeww!
She's lookin hott.
;)

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Second pin up of Eleanor is finished. I will be starting a new one tomorrow.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Work on a third pin up of Eleanor has started.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Third pin up of Eleanor is finished. I'll be working on a fourth sometime this week, then I'll be doing some of her daughter, Lani.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Something I worked on whilst at my grandparent's for Christmas earlier today. Decided to do something a bit different to how I normally do things.