What's new

The Tome of Infinite Dungeon

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: The Tome of Infinite Dungeon

(Well that was supposed to be a short nap that turned into a five hour nap.)

Ria stared at the three potions, she hated the idea of giving herself to the shopkeeper so she decided one of these potions would be her choice. They looked safe enough, the succubus one probably made her into a whore or some kind, and the green one looked bad as well. The pink one was girly yes but it seemed like the safest one, she was already a woman what was the worst it could do? She reached out and picked up the bottle and removed the cork looking at the shop keeper.

"I pick this one." She said as the shopkeeper smiled and looked at her.

"Drink up then my dear I think you'll enjoy that one." She said with a large grin as Ria drank down the liquid, it tingled as a light gas escaped from inside the liquid. It tasted sweet and popped lightly as the bubbles inside the liquid escaped on her tongue. She felt the effects almost instantly, she was lucky she was naked as she felt her breasts swell and grow one size as her nipples hardened and her body became aroused. Her hands instantly went to her breasts squeezing them as they grew her fingers sinking into her new breast flesh as the grew further, finally ending at a full large E cup. Her breasts were softer and twice as sensitive, she felt her body growing wet just holding her tits.

"Fuck was not expecting that to happen. But I drank your stupid potion, so I'm leaving." She said as she turned to proceed deeper into the dungeon her breasts swinging and bouncing together, sending a wave of pleasure through her body. Her huge breasts would be a hindrance in combat but certainly made her feel sexier. "Fuck did all the potions do this shit to you." She complained mostly to herself but as she spoke the shop keeper picked up the succubus potion and drank it herself. Moaning as Ria watched a cock grow between her legs.

"No but each of them did alter your body in some way, your free to go or you can stay and have some fun with me and those new tit's of yours." She said with a laugh as she began stroking her new cock. "If your good enough I'll give you a potion to turn them back, or you can enjoy them forever, they look like lovely additions to your naked body if I do say so myself." She said with a chuckled as Ria grimaced and turned she would press onwards, frustrated she was tricked by the shop keep who's laugh echoed behind her as she moved into the next room only to pause as she stared at her next trial. The next room was filled with writhing tentacles, of varying size and shape, some with suction cups some leaking a liquid. All of them seemed to be moving seeking holes to fill.

"Fucking hell, if these things catch me they are going to fuck me stupid, and these stupid breasts are not going to make it any easier." She muttered to herself as she noticed she would need to sneak through the room. Her mind wandered for a moment, 'I could always go back and get that cure from the shop keep but that seems just as risky.' She bit her bottom lip and contemplated her next action.

-Proceed onwards, sneak is really the only options but if you can come up with a good trick that is applicable. Or go back and attempt to convince the shop keep to give you a cure, or some armor. Something to help protect yourself from the mass of tentacles.-

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I vote to return to the shopkeep to get her breasts returned to normal. This is for two reasons:

1) I hate massive breasts like she has now.
2) It sounds like they really *will* be a hindrance to her in future conflicts. As in, they're not just a 'cosmetic' change, they'll likely induce a stat penalty of some kind.

Also, did she not get the armor? I thought the armor was going to be given as a trade-off for playing the shopkeeper's game (if I'd known picking the 'wrong' potion would mean no armor I'd have voted to sex the shopkeeper up for it)?

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Go back and use her new assets to "persuade" the shopkeeper to give her something to turn her breasts back to normal (preferably something without any side effects).

P.S.: Looks like I was right and there was no correct answer for the potion challenge.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Go back to the shopkeeper

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

Go back. I wouldn't say the futa one is a direct hindrance and the plant one could still be less annoying.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would like to make a clarification to my vote: I think Ria should go back to the shopkeeper to fix her breasts, but should negotiate some. In exchange for the antidote, she'll give the shopkeep a boob/blowjob. Then, if the shopkeeper agree's, Ria will have sex with her in exchange for the armor.

Having sex for just the antidote alone isn't a good enough trade.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I would like to make a clarification to my vote: I think Ria should go back to the shopkeeper to fix her breasts, but should negotiate some. In exchange for the antidote, she'll give the shopkeep a boob/blowjob. Then, if the shopkeeper agree's, Ria will have sex with her in exchange for the armor.

Having sex for just the antidote alone isn't a good enough trade.
This

Also to add, E cup is normal in USA

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(I do apologize she should have gotten the armor and I spaced it, my bad.)

Ria eyed the tentacles wearily, as she reached up and squeezed her large breasts again. Moaning as she did so, they felt amazing, honestly too amazing. She needed to get rid of these things, or she would never make it out of here. Ria turned on her heels and proceeded back to the shop room, to find the shop keep sitting in a large ornate chair stroking her new member, it had grown larger then when she was first here, easily eight inches now.

"Welcome back, I must say it was quite shocking to see you storm off without your prize for drinking my potion. Did the bimbo tit's really alter your mental state that much, or do you just hate breasts?" She asked with a large grin, not expecting an answer. Stroking her member moaning lightly as she did. Her eyes locked on the busty shaman.

"Yes I need them changed back, what do I need to give you to get them turned back?" Ria asked her body felt hot, overly aroused as if all she really wanted from this world was to wrap her lips around that large throbbing cock. She knew this would be harsh, but she had been fucked by Tami before when a spell misfired but she fucked her ass, her virginity was still intact. Although considering this dungeon that would not last long.

The shop keep pondered for a moment as she felt herself grow aroused, precum leaking from her cock which she spread over her new member. She stood up from her chair and proceeded towards the shaman. Ria took notice of her form for the first time aside from her new cock she was a rather boyish woman. Muscular with small A cup breasts, her hips were beautifully shaped but obviously designed for holding while getting fucked, not for bearing young.

"The armor is yours and I can remove most of the problem with your bimbo tit's, but for that I need something, I want to fuck you with my lovely new cock." She smiled at Ria as she stared at her, it was what she expected honestly, she sighed and came back with a counter offer.

"Fucking me is worth more then just fixing my tits, I'll suck you off for that cure." She said with a smile towards her the shop keep smiled back and sat down in her chair. "Agreed but you'll do it while you still have those tit's, I want you to experience the sensitivity they give you. That and I want to fuck those large lovely titties." She said with a smile, Ria moved over to her pushing her back into her chair and kneeling in front of her. If she was going to do this willingly she would do it on her terms.

She took hold of the large cock and ran her hand up and down the shaft spreading more of the cum over the length before she leaned forward and ran her tongue over it. Slowly coating it in saliva, her partner began moaning wildly barely able to contain herself. Before taking hold of her large breasts moaning as she did so from the sensitivity and wrapped them around the cock she was pleasuring. Her lips wrapping around the tip and sucking upon it while she slowly pumped her breasts up and down the shaft.

Ria mentally cursed Tami for wanting to experiment with that stupid dick, she sucked her off five times that night, and knew Tami would have loved her larger breasts. Ria resented her friend, she wanted her under her pleasing her, she wanted control.

She worked the member between her breasts and sucked on the tip, the shopkeep's was moaning wildly barely able to contain herself as she was sucked to orgasm. The orgasm came soon afterwards, spraying her seed onto Ria's breasts and face, she felt herself orgasm slightly as she did. 'These stupid breasts' Ria thought to herself as she felt her own pleasure from that.

The shop keep laid in her chair barely able to form sentences as she pointed as a vial with a white potion. Ria took hold of the potion and finished wiping herself clean as she stared at the fucked silly shop keep. Her eyes gazed over to a small collections of the pink potion. 'If one gave bimbo tit's, what would five do?' Ria thought as she glanced back at the weak shop keep, it would be so easy to push her down and feed her the potions. Then she would have a bimbo to use for her own purposes, sex and she would distract the tentacles in the next room making her easily able to move past it.

Ria paused as she drank the potion and with a sigh felt her breasts shrink, but only one cup size. Still full D cups, she frowned at it and touched them. The sensitivity was gone, they were now managable and wouldn't get in the way but it was still frustrating. It didn't completely remove the change. Ria's eyes moved up to the woman sitting in the chair in her afterglow, her cock at this point gone, it seemed that potion was temporary.

-Ria could certainly use a slave girl, and it's a dungeon monster what's the worst that could happen from that. Move onwards and deal with the tentacles yourself (Trick, Sneak, or Fight)-

-f 3, s 2, t 4; WP 4/5- (The bimbo tit's did one willpower when she got them forgot to mention that.)

(So OOC note I didn't put this down in the characters but they do each have a kink. Ria is a Domme at heart, she wants to have slaves but does not admit that to herself, much like Suki wants to be a slave girl but can't admit it to herself. Tami will do most anything for power, and Alicia wants to be humiliated and degraded. These are the fetishes they will fall into wanting without needing a monster to help push them into it, and of course they can all be beaten by mind control or being fucked stupid.)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I already wanted to return and tie the shopgirl to throw at the tentacles as distraction.

So yes, give all the pink potions to the shop girls, make her always be a bimbo slut >:3

Then use her as tentacle bait

Last edited:

moonblack

Reputation score

Yes, let's try feeding the potions to the shopkeep.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Agreed, I suppose. I just wish there was a way to do it without likely making her boobs expand to the size of beach balls.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Agreed, I suppose. I just wish there was a way to do it without likely making her boobs expand to the size of beach balls.
Really, from where you get all that wrong idea than turn her into bimbo mean only grow boobs per potion?

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The potion made Ria's boobs grow to E-sized, so presumably one of the potion's primary effects is breast-expansion. It also only took 1 to do that to Ria, and we're now wanting to give the shopkeeper 5 of them. You do the math.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The effect of the potion was more make her body more slutty, like the shape of the potion. Really think than suddenly pow cup size Z is more close to a worry than you shouldnt have, but if FireoftheMonkey want it then is fine, its just an npc.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Honestly no just the first potion gave the first aspect of bimbo, which are huge tit's, the second one would effect the booty, then hair and what not down the line. Again the choice is really there not so I can write it but more because this is what Ria is going to struggle with in the dungeon, is that it's going to try to pull that out of her and make her into another monster for the dungeon. Essentially corrupt her in a slower fashion as with Suki getting someone to submit completely is hard as is getting someone completely corrupted into a dominating, mind controlling, bitch. Possibly with a futa cock, who knows leaving that one open at the moment.

Also secondary thing for that is if there is a tie for what she would do via votes her personality and kinks are going to break said tie. Just giving you heads up for going forward.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

kk.

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

I agree, I'm also still interested in seeing what the green potion does.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Hmm, true... she should maybe use the green on the shopgirl when she give to her slave the five pink potions. :3

or she could ask her

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ria stared at the spent pleasured shopkeeper, she probably had a name but Ria didn’t care. She stared at the five bottles of the bimbo elixir, and thought of the tentacle room. She already had a plan and it was going to be fun to watch. She picked up the vials of the bimbo tonic as she walked over to the shop keep who lazily looked over at her a confused look spread across her face as Ria sat down the four vials on the armrest of the chair. Before lunging forward and grabbing her victim by the throat and pushing the potion to her lips, pouring it down her throat.

Ria and her soon to be bimbo locked eyes as Ria poured the liquid into her system, she watched the shop keeps eye shift from anger to fear, to submission as she drank down the potion without resisting. Her body lightly shimmering as it began to change and alter, her chest began to grow. Quickly filling out to E cups hanging in front of her body her new pink nipples erect as ever, as Ria took note that this was turning on her new bimbo. She took hold of the second vial and again pushed forward draining it into the converting bimbo, who greedily drank it down her lips turning a bright shade of pink as her hips expanded giving her a perfect set of fuckable hips. Ria continued pouring the drinks down her bimbo’s throat as the changes continued.

After her hips and lips were the proper color her skin began to change from the pale white color it was to start slowly into a dark brow tanned color, as her hair elongated and drained of its natural color being replaced with a deep platinum blonde. Ria purred happily as she finished draining the potions into her bimbo’s throat, she rest in the chair her body perfectly transformed into little more than a mans personal fuck toy, or anything with a cock honestly. Ria stood up as she watched her bimbo begin to play with herself, leaving her to her orgasms she looted the room. Obtaining the armor she should have gotten before, a simple plate top which covered little more than her breasts and shoulders. Althought he inside was a nice comfortable fur feeling and a set of armored loin cloths, giving her a slit raised skirt to wear with her armored belt and flaps. Ria smiled at her new outfit, it was magic in the sense that it would repair itself but little else, she reattached her bell to her belt and looked at her bimbo. She sat in her chair plunging her fingers into her drenched pussy, a look of pure pleasure painted upon her face.

Ria let her have her fun and continued looking the room, the shopkeeper would not be returning once she fed her to the tentacles so everything here was fair game. She took her time and looted an ornate collar with a jeweled leash, two more of the succubus potions and two of the green potions, as well as two cure potions, which she actually did pocket. And a belt of many pockets, a belt with five pouches upon it each of which could hold significantly more than a normal pouch. Which she filled one pocket with the two cure potions she found, returning to her bimbo.

“Hey there slut, I have a question if your mind can still manage it, what does the green potion do?” She asked her bimbo slut, who came and looked up at her lazily.

“Um, I know that, Um, Um.” She thought the thinking sounding more like moans then sounds of thought. “I think it makes you double, but the double wants fucky fucky.” She paused looking up at Ria. “Oh please mistress give me the fucky fucky potion. My cunt needs nice big dicks inside it.” She moaned wildly as she gave in completely, her mind intact somewhat but the lust overwhelming her completely.

‘Ria paused and looked at the green potion, hmm double person that is lost to lust, already have that in the bimbo but I could technically use the potion clone to distract the tentacle room and keep the bimbo for later. She might prove useful.’ Ria thought as she contemplated her options, either way she was pushing past the tentacle room soon.

-Just use the bimbo and take the loot and move on, a bimbo could be useful for leading her around could prove difficult. Clone the bimbo and keep her as loot, either collaring her with the magical collar she just obtained or just leading her with a little rope, both are available to her at the moment.-

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Clone the bimbo and keep her as loot, just leading her with a little rope, ask what does the collar