What's new

The Tome of Infinite Dungeon

anewusername

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Tome of Infinite Dungeon

Don't clone the bimbo she'll probably jump into the tentacles anyway so just throw her in there and move on

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't clone the bimbo, save it for later in case Ria either needs another scapegoat, or can make it out with said potion so that Ria can clone herself (or someone else) to have as a sex slave. :D

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

+1 xgkf

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Ask about the collar. If it's a control collar to keep the bimbo under control it might be worth keeping her. But if we brains have been totally overrun by her hormones she could be more trouble than she's worth. But is she can still think about other than sex and has other qualities than sex, I agree with Plm.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey just wanna double check I got the votes right, looks like were at five for keep her as loot and three for don't and just use and move on. That look about right to everyone?

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's 4 - 4.

- Me, sturm, anewusername, minerve.
- plmnko, max, tenta (depending on her condition), flayer.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Minerve voted for both options.

That make the whole number of votes depend of the utility than could be for us our slave, as FireoftheMonkey said in the last post, this bimbo looks to be smart enough to share her knowledge, this could be more than just know her items, maybe she could know about the next rooms and traps. Also we need to know the use of the collar what must be to control someone, for our safety we must use it soon before any smart oponent use it against us

Last edited:
OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What Plmnko said honestly, bimbo shop keep can tell you about her items but beyond that she's going to horny all the time but obedient. So not too hard to make do what you want, admittedly tho if you give her to the tentacle room or a pack of orc's she's gone. The best way to look at her is as a piece of loot that can't really leave the dungeon, so using her eventually would be ideal for you.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I apologize for the delay I got some writers block over the weekend, called Evolution fighting game world championships. So based upon the votes I saw it was split kinda 4-4, although I was also told it was 5-3, for a keeping the bimbo as treasure. Since even if it was 4-4 her personality would have her keep the bimbo as treasure it's kinda a moot point. So anyways onwards with the story.

Ria stared at the bimbo, staring at the collar and then the rest of the shop.

"Anything else worth keeping in this shop bimbo slut?" She asked her new bimbo who stared at her obviously trying to think but with every passing moment it was becoming harder and harder.

"No mistress, that all the items, is mistress going to giver herself a lovely cock for me to bounce on?" She asked hopeful as Ria took some rope and made a make shift colar for her.

"No not right now I have a room filled with tentacles I need something to fuck so I can get through easily. I think I might leave you there, or clone you and keep you for myself. At least for now." Ria said as she watched the Bimbo become concerned at the thought of being a tentacle fuck slut.

"Bimbo want mistress to fuck her, not tentacles. Will mistress keep me if i." She groaned as she attempted to form a sentence to make the idea get across, she wanted to be Ria's pet, and Ria couldn't help but feel happy to have a pet bimbo.

"No I think I'll clone you and feed that to the room and we'll proceed through it normally." Ria said as her new pet smiled happily at the talk of her staying with her mistress. Ria pulled her to her feet by the leash she had fashioned for her new slave, and headed to the entrance to the room of tentacles. Once there she pulled out the green potion she uncorked it and handed it to her bimbo.

"Drink up slave, I need through this room and I'm not going to be a tentacles plaything." She said with a smile as her bimbo obediently took the potion and drank it. She watched amused as she writhed in pleasure as her stomach grew as if pregnant and she knelled down and gave birth in a matter of minutes. Leaving a green egg on the ground which began to grow rapidly, in another five minutes it was a human sized pod which opened and from it rose another of her bimbo slaves. Her eyes green and her skin had a light hue of green to it she said nothing but looked at Ria who waved her into the room. She moved completely mindless and obedient.

The tentacles reacted instantly grabbing hold of the grown bimbo, two tentacles latching onto her breasts sucking upon them. They yielded milk almost instantly as another tentacle slide in between her plump lips and two slide between her legs penetrating her fuckable pussy and ass. She was a moaning mess as the tentacles did their work, Ria did not waste time she tugged her prize through the room and out the far door.

The next room opened to her in the center stood a bon fire raging. Around it sat six large orc's. They turned and took notice of Ria and her bimbo. The largest who seemed to be the leader stepped forward.

""We own this area slut pay tribute or you'll find yourself paying more then you can give." He said with a large grin as he looked over the bimbo, his cock noticeably hardening under his loin cloth. Ria saw each of them, they certainly seemed to be capable warriors. She could probably fight one or two well enough but six at once would be a stretch. She glanced at her bimbo for a moment before addressing the orc.

"What do you want for tribute fuck stick?" She asked her eyes moving to the others as she held her bimbo's leash. She stared down the orc who smiled at her as she spoke to him.

"I think your bimbo would be enough tribute, we can discuss further if you wish." He said as Ria met his gaze she tugged the leash lightly pushing her bimbo towards the group of five orc's.

"You can play with her but I intend to take her with me when I leave." Ria stared at the leader as she watched her move over and kneel down slowly pulling out two cocks and licking each of them. Moaning as they descended upon her to sate their lust.

Ria a the orc stared at each other for a moment as the bimbo moaned in pleasure an orc mounted her. She had a choice to make, she could probably fight them now and win rather easily but then again, she might also get six orc slaves, which would honestly probably be better. She had a smile on her face as she leader lead her over to the far end of the fire so they could talk.

-Kill the orc's while they are distracted with bimbo, talk to the leader and see if you can't make an alliance. Dominate the orc leader with that collar you have in your back pouch.-

-Fight 3, Sneak 2, Trick 4, Will power 4/5-

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gotta admit, I'm tempted to have Ria try and form an alliance with the orcs. If its doable, it could make navigating the rest of the dungeon a lot easier, as Ria would now have a small army to help her in any fighting that occurs.

I say talk and try to work out an alliance, for now. Whether or not Ria ultimately does so would depend on what the orc leader's terms of service are, and/or what they can be negotiated to.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Gotta admit, I'm tempted to have Ria try and form an alliance with the orcs. If its doable, it could make navigating the rest of the dungeon a lot easier, as Ria would now have a small army to help her in any fighting that occurs.

I say talk and try to work out an alliance, for now. Whether or not Ria ultimately does so would depend on what the orc leader's terms of service are, and/or what they can be negotiated to.
This

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

+1xgkf

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Behold the great chain of agreement, so try to get the orc's to join in her little party aye. Side note my last post had quite a few typos, I may need to proof read these a second time cause I totally missed that the last time.

Ria sat across the fire with the orc leader as he grunted sitting down next to her. His stare was upon the bimbo as she took the orc cock happily. Ria followed his eyes and noticed something she was not expecting, sadness, but not for the bimbo for his orcs.

"What's the matter, you look forlorn and sad that your orc's are getting some plump fuckable pussy?" Ria said looking at him her cocky smirk still on her face, she was enjoying this dungeon, she almost didn't want to leave here.

"I suppose I am." He said with a grunt. "I suppose I could explain it, we used to be a mighty tribe, even here inside this dungon. These boys are all that's left of my tribe, most went with Grunk to his demon master. The rest have bleed out either to the other monsters or just to find their own harems. Most are probably dead." He paused as she looked over at her. "Your different, I can tell your enjoying it here, maybe you'll want to stay or maybe the dungeon itself is doing it to you, either way if you can promise me bitches for my boys, and a return to the greatness our tribe had before we began to fracture and fall apart. I can give you myself and my boys, were skilled fighters." He paused as he sighed, "I have truly hit rock bottom, I'm asking tribute in a random room of this shit hole. So what do you want bitch, I can see your smirk and it aggravates me. Do you want to be a tribal chief of our ork tribe, if so you have to fight me and win. We'll follow you so long as you remain here, if you leave we'll desert you. I don't need some bimbo to follow for a few days. I need someone to reenrgize our tribe and give us some breeders to rebreed some boys. So then bitch what do you want, a tribe or just a bodyguard?"

He stood up and towered over her as she sat on the log looking at the boys enjoy themselves with her bimbo. She had dominated since she got here, she felt powerful in control. She rose to her feet and looked over at the orc, he was strong, broad shoulders, he was obviously well trained as she could see the signs of well worked muscle. His ax head was easily the size of her head and he wielded it easily, as he shited it from hand to hand in front of her.

She could certainly use some orc's but this would be a path she couldn't easily back out of. She would begin doing something she couldn't just walk away from, she would be a ruler. She felt her heart yearn for that, she wanted to rule, but as he stated she felt the dungeon pulling that feeling out of her, was it really wrong to let the dungeon do it if she wanted it so bad to begin with?

-Ria has a choice, the orc's can join her, but she must beat their current cheif to get them, (A forced fight check btw). Or she can turn them down, and try to fight the dungeons corrupting influence, and simply be who she already was and just carry on looting and running the dungeon.-

(OOC note if you have questions about this feel free to ask I will ask as quickly as I can manage. Kinda feeling a shifting point here that I like, essentially does she want to be a dungeon denizen or keep being the adventurer she already is?)

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personally, I was hoping for a much more temporary alliance, although the offer wouldn't sound too bad overall if not for the fact that Ria would apparently have to remain in the dungeon as an orc tribal forever.

Might I ask as to why the orcs can't simply leave the dungeon with Ria when she's done there (especially if she becomes a leader)? Or why they don't/haven't/can't just leave on their own? If its simply a matter of "they're dungeon monster things so they can't leave it" game mechanics, then nevermind. Otherwise I'm curious about why Ria's choices are restricted to what they are. Would making a more temporary counter-offer have any chance of being accepted? Or would it just be shot down because of similar "these are the available options" game mechanics?

(not attempting to criticize or anything, just curious)