What's new

The Tome of Infinite Dungeon

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Tome of Infinite Dungeon

Hopefully last edit:

Forgot that we can leave after entering a room. I vote continue into the sword room

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

how many willpower points left the character have?

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sword room, I think. At least to see what awaits us there.

Either that or Potion room to heal up again if we can do that. Not sure if we're limited on how many times we can heal ourselves.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sword room

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sword room ahoy!!!

Suki stood in the center room palming her gem of escape, she might need it although only one truly challenging room remained, the sword room. At least she figured only one challenging room remained. She put the gem away and moved into the sword room to see a rather empty room with the gem she sought at the other end. She impulsively stepped into the room and it glowed a deep purple which flowed into the deep purple gem ahead of her. She watched as it floated into the air and the energy formed into a humanoid form, it was about her size and it slowly formed into a perfect replica of her, only naked and her body was a deep purple.

"Hello Suki I am your dark desires, your going to fight me and if you lose well, I'm going to corrupt you and make you into me. You'll serve whoever fucks you, and when a new person penetrates you you'll serve him." She laughed as she drew her blades, they looked of higher quality then Suki's current blades, but she lacked her shifting armor. With all that Suki felt the menace in her, she would be a challenging opponent to say the least, she would have to fight herself.

The two stared at each other for a long moment, Suki finally took note that her evil clones breasts were at least two cup sizes larger, and from what she said she felt her body arouse slightly. She would be someone's plaything and slave, after the orc's from before she was already apprehensive of that fate and how she longed for it to be hers.

"Fight me or not my dear I have your memories, I know you have an escape. Flee from me if your too much the coward to face yourself in combat. I know what you really want." She said rubbing her forearms against her breasts seductively, she wanted the battle, she wanted to corrupt and make Suki into a battle hardened sex slave and bodyguard of who ever could fuck her lovely folds.

-Fight her clone, Trick her clone, or sneak the gem from her clone, maybe it would destory her and push her towards the boss of this dungeon. Of course she still had the gem to leave.-

Fight 4+1, Sneak 2, Trick 3
Will power 3/5

(I feel bad these last couple posts have been kinda small but they are building ones, hopefully you guys enjoy them enough. I look forward to this fight, but if you choose to leave so be it. She has quite the haul so far, nine saved slaves and new armor.)

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fight is easily Suki's best option stat-wise, but I'm not sure what other modifiers might be at play here.

At first glance, there's no way Trick would work if this is really a clone with her memories and a window into her darker desires, unless we think we can use her confidence in 'knowing' Suki's desires against her (fake giving in? showing a desire to have sex with the clone?), and Sneak is almost pointless in this situation unless we can somehow combine it with Fight/Trick for a distraction bonus (clone distracted by Suki's fighting/trick attempt, letting her grab it?), but we don't seem to have been able to combine methods in previous votes, so I assume we can't (unless informed otherwise).

That just leaves whether or not we want Suki to 'fight' her clone with only half 'health', or try to heal up in the Potion room again first (and maybe get that room's gem in the process?).

The one thing I don't want to do is run away entirely, especially since the author says he's looking forward to this fight himself. :)

No vote from me yet, either way. Want to see what others might think first.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Admittedly your right sneak is not really very applicable here, but sneak itself can be more slight of hand tricks and what not. Really think anything a thief would do to avoid or stop a fight. And if you have a good idea your welcome to bring it forward and try it out, I am really looking forward to this but it's really because honestly if she loses here it would be one of the most fun to write.

That being said if you guys wanna leave more power to you, leaving the room at this point is going to be decidedly more difficult, your really at the point of deal with evil clone or leave the dungeon honestly.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd say trick because of how confident the evil clone seems.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I sugest than we should flee, we have nine slaves in ours hands and we are risking theirs freedom too, also we have gold and an armor, so we have a lot to take out and support our team.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay so we have one for trick, one for fight and one for flee. If I could get a consensus on two things, do you wish her to stay or go? And if she stays how to deal with the room. Even if you vote to leave if you want to give a room thought feel free just in case your fleeing with our loot vote fails.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I want her to leave the dungeon. If she stay well there is only two rooms, this of duel and the potion room, basicaly if for good luck she beat her naughty clone, what i suppose we could do it more easy by trick then we would go to the potion room, but really we have a lot of good stuff to loss it.

And even if we win this fight we will be close to fight the boss in an all or nothing. Losing would be restart from 0.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I'm going to go with Trick.

I feel like she might be able to use her clone's confidence in knowing all of her desires against the clone by showing a desire (real or false) to have sex with her clone, and then taking the opportunity while they're...indisposed to grab the gem.

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If it breaks a tie I'll change my vote to trick since it will break the tie.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

thank you max I'll try to get the post up tomorrow, life has become slightly more busy then before but I should have time tonight to put together the post.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Roll of 1 crit success

Suki paused for a moment as they circled around the room facing off against each other, she faced herself, bustier and more sexual then she really ever gave to herself. And it spoke truth, after the orc's she was aroused by the idea of being a slave, possibly ever wanted it. She pushed such thoughts from her mind, she needed to remain focused for this battle, her clone strode towards her again her hips shaking.

"Just give in to it, we both know exactly how much we'll enjoy being some monsters slave." She said with a smile as an idea came to Suki she shuddered and slumped to her knee's looking at her clone weakly.

"Gods I don't want you to be right but you are, I want to be a slutty little slave girl. Broken and used as a toy of another pleasure." She said letting her face slip into her hands as she felt her clone upon her swiftly pushing her onto her back and sliding her body against Suki's. it felt amazing, better then any feeling she has ever had, her armor did nothing to stop her clones grinding in fact it shifted bearing her skin to her aggressor.

"Lay back and orgasm yourself into your true fate." She said with a smile as she kissed her way down Suki's body stopping at each nipple to suckle and nibble upon them, her body shifted as she worked. She was herself she knew each and every weak point she had. Her fingers explored the insides of her body eliciting a moan from Suki almost instantly. She felt her fingers dive into her body exploring as she moaned and writhed pressing her body against her clones enjoying the feeling of her body against her own.

She pressed her chest into her clones their nipples grinding against each other as Suki felt an orgasm building, her clone moaned as she leaned back and moved to kiss Suki. Suki had waited for this, she knew her clone like herself would be over confident, would think her easily subdued once her sensual fingers were upon her. As she dived forward Suki's hands slipped up and wrapped around the gem tearing it from the clone.

With a scream of frustration more then anything the power holding her corrupted clone together faded and her corrupted juices flowed over Suki's exposed body. Her body reacted in kind as she felt her body want little more then to orgasm. She had the gem and it slipped back to the ground as she began playing with herself in a frenzy. Moaning in pleasure as she plunged her own fingers inside her her back arched as she felt her orgasm build quickly. She teased her nipples and pushed herself over the edge cumming all over her fingers.

Suki lay on the ground sated and pleased with her progress so far, three gems collected only one more and she could face the lord of this level and pass onwards to the next. Although admittedly she was not in the best of shape to take him on, but if she left all her progress thus far was gone, was the loot she had really worth it thus far? She mulled the thought over in her mind as she rose to her feet her armor recovering her body as she searched the room, finding it without much loot but it did have her clones swords. Although only one seemed worth anything, a glowing red blade the energy it radiated was menacing but enticing at the same time.

-Only one room left to this vote is of three things, firstly do you take the sword? Secondly do you continue to the potion room and attempt to outwit the alchemist, or do you leave and take your spoils with you back to the party?-