What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

Sir Kull

Reputation score
Re: Project X - current version 2.5

Zeta said some time back (think I read it on TPs forum) that she's going to add playable male characters in future version. Would be "interesting" to see their rape animations.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm sure it will just be all anal/oral for the guys. When they do add in guy's though, the "health"/"lives" system is going to make even less sense than it does now.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I'd at least like her to meet us halfway with her... odd fetish of cum from the belly button. Maybe ooze out, but a geyser? Makes me think of a hot spring geyser, just shooting up water in the air.... hope she doesn't do TOO many of those animations on the enemies. I've NEVER even heard of this fetish before in my life.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Neither had I, to be honest. And when you mention it, yeah, it would be really nice to have an option to turn those off; she must be aware that it's a relatively rare fetish.

Then and again, having sprite monsters rape sprite furries of old video game characters isn't exactly common either. Can't say I can really pass judgement =P

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Zeta said some time back (think I read it on TPs forum) that she's going to add playable male characters in future version. Would be "interesting" to see their rape animations.
Since the game has 'lose' as getting pregnant, the male version of that would obviously be getting the enemy pregnant. Which can work with enough imagination. It does pose a challenge though. Could just be something else though, but it will probably involve the ass.

Fetishes aren't supposed to make sense, that's why it's a fetish.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm expecting the male characters to contract manpregnancy. Fetishes everywhere.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, that is a good question. It's either man-pregnant, or maybe he gets the enemy pregnant, then has to go into hiding so no one can go looking for the baby-daddy

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Or maybe he would have a sperm gauge in which he would lose if he gets raped too much and winds up dry.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh my god, I could definitely see a withered husk beta that would instantly get changed after people complain

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Lol, man....vs machine.

Reputation score

Haha, that is a good question. It's either man-pregnant, or maybe he gets the enemy pregnant, then has to go into hiding so no one can go looking for the baby-daddy
oh i can see it now, sonic gets dragged onto Maury by a Buzzbomber.

Maury: "so today on the show we have buzzbomber 1428, now a couple of months ago she had sex with a blue hedgehog and recently gave birth to a beautiful baby robot, and now the hedgehog is denying it's his baby."

Buzzbomber 1428: *in metalic monotone.* "he made me feel like a piece of meat."

R

Ryka

I think it's like that green guy when you don't smash up that vending machine and continue onwards. They would drain the characters futa style.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Arena really isn't that difficult. You just need to learn when to hit the escape/special button. It's best just to anticipate something getting near and firing then instead of trying to wait for them to try and catch you. I was able to get through the Arena with Blaze, and since she has almost no HP I see it as a small accomplishment.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, hit the escape button when something is coming from behind etc, not only when the exclamation mark pops up.

TheHamburglar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Might just be something I did wrong but, once I start it up, it gets to the "loading" screen with the two sheep chicks and loads about halfway...

and stops.

Halp?

EDIT:

nvm I fixed it.

Last edited:

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, anything new yet? I last played when the plant level was just added.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just checked that myself a few minutes ago. Nothing so far.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I checked her forums, and someone said they talked with her and learned she was busy with work and school.