What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

Re: Project X - current version 2.5

No they died, that's how they just recently released that information we were JUST talking about.

gotta love zombies...ghosts...poltergeists, vampires, something else dead that can still do stuff?

Update from Zeta_R-02:
Code:
http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1285378421189.jpg

As you can see in the green circles, I discover the only option i have to make the player can see the rapes although the enemies walks in front, I setted the player layer up of all of the characters and objects, and now the player can see the rape clearly, but as you can see too, can be look a lil weird sometimes, the enemies hides under the feets of the enemy and character who are raped and the grass appears under them for example. So, i need an opinion about this, i leave it with this option, or i take it off again and let the enemies disturb the view?

For the second, stronger enemies appears when two characters are playing at the same time as you can see in the red circles, some normal, and some special, with different colors and with more life, making them a bit more hard to be killed to balance the game difficult, for the bosses, in two players mode, the life of them will be greatly increased.

And for the last thing, the jumping zone was AGAIN redesigned, the player just have to jump forward, evitating that the player have to move the character up and down or diagonally, but you have to take care where you put your feets, some jumps needs to be longer than others, and with some characters with a poor jump like Amy or Blaze, the player will have to perform the jump near the border of the tree.

Due some of these improvements of the enemies, the colors and several scripts, the frame rate of the game for one or two players will be always the same, 100fps, but the load time of the stages was increased too, taking some time depending on how good is your computer, to make this time a bit more enjoyable, some of the best sonic artists around here are doing a nice naughty drawing for not leaving cold your encourage while you wait. :p

This gonna be the 2.8 version, released soon. The 3rd Stage (underwater level) is in development, but Im testing some options to make this stage special and be a lateral shooter like Gradius, or to be more close with the example, Captain America and the Avengers, to make the game more variated and fun.

Thanks very much for the indirect update :D great to hear that things are coming along nicely.

I am glad to hear the jumping was revised. I don't know what version I've got, but it was rage-inducingly difficult to actually manage to land on anything. For some reason it was easier as Amy with her crap jumping skill than someone who flies through the air insanely.

So, a side scrolling shooter rape level? Now that'd be pretty interesting.

I immediately thought of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles -

Here's a savefile I found. Saw someone asking for it.

The Game is pretty good and a well balanced difficult.
I would apriciate it if there would be some female enemies, with wips, dildos and stuff ^^

a little bit yuri never fails xD
only thing that is hard is the jumping, some jump high some not but it is always hard to tell where you will end. Stage 2 (like the pits)

PROJECT X 2.8 is now available

From Zeta_R-02

OK! V2.8 is now available!
Because the pictures for the loading screens will take some time, I used some of the contest pictures for them in this version temporarily.
Download as always in:

Oh my god. Ive been wait what seems forever... Finally!

Anything new besides 2 players?

Update from Zeta_R-02:
Code:
http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1285378421189.jpg

As you can see in the green circles, I discover the only option i have to make the player can see the rapes although the enemies walks in front, I setted the player layer up of all of the characters and objects, and now the player can see the rape clearly, but as you can see too, can be look a lil weird sometimes, the enemies hides under the feets of the enemy and character who are raped and the grass appears under them for example. So, i need an opinion about this, i leave it with this option, or i take it off again and let the enemies disturb the view?

For the second, stronger enemies appears when two characters are playing at the same time as you can see in the red circles, some normal, and some special, with different colors and with more life, making them a bit more hard to be killed to balance the game difficult, for the bosses, in two players mode, the life of them will be greatly increased.

And for the last thing, the jumping zone was AGAIN redesigned, the player just have to jump forward, evitating that the player have to move the character up and down or diagonally, but you have to take care where you put your feets, some jumps needs to be longer than others, and with some characters with a poor jump like Amy or Blaze, the player will have to perform the jump near the border of the tree.

Due some of these improvements of the enemies, the colors and several scripts, the frame rate of the game for one or two players will be always the same, 100fps, but the load time of the stages was increased too, taking some time depending on how good is your computer, to make this time a bit more enjoyable, some of the best sonic artists around here are doing a nice naughty drawing for not leaving cold your encourage while you wait. :p

This gonna be the 2.8 version, released soon. The 3rd Stage (underwater level) is in development, but Im testing some options to make this stage special and be a lateral shooter like Gradius, or to be more close with the example, Captain America and the Avengers, to make the game more variated and fun.

*ahem*

Disappointing turns.

K, HOLY CRAP the load times are long.

Bah. 2.8 won't work on my lappy. T.T

*nodnod* By the way, LOVE the avi, Roksys.

All right, where are you supposed to land for Secret Zone 2?

Back