What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
And it doesn't really matter
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

It matters when you're anti-virus is picking up ad-fly as a false positive and screws over your browser to where the browser starts eating all of your RAM just to keep up. There should be no reason that Ad-fly alone would freeze up your computer. I've dealt with Ad-fly waaaaaaaay too many times for your 'russian roulette' statement to be true.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Anyways, I won't be talking about your incompetence anymore, back on topic until the admin bans us both
As long as participants remain civil and the discussion doesn't devolve into little more than a flame war you're fine. Though other users may find the off-topic updates to the thread particularly annoying.

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
However if Ad-fly is that much of a problem, .

As strange as your problem is @Nimrod, this is too good of a game to pass up just because of Ad-fly.

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
To get back on topic, I find it extremely annoying that Blaze and Cream STILL don't have animations for most of stage 4 and all of 5.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I was a bit disappointed myself, Blaze being my favorite character. Though moreso that her moveset seems to have changed from what I remember than that the H-animations haven't been put in.

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I was a bit disappointed myself, Blaze being my favorite character. Though moreso that her moveset seems to have changed from what I remember than that the H-animations haven't been put in.
Yes I believe somewhere in between versions 5 and 6 she got a complete sprite and move-set overhaul

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well I'm sad we basically lost Zu a while ago, but at least I still have Tails.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Okay, so the OP doesn't meet even GUC's standards. It needs a more informative gameplay description as well as controls PM Me, Jesus or Darkfire with a new one (cuz Aika sure as hell isn't updating this XD ) .

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Unless the next release comes out by next Friday, then you may want to consider doing it earlier.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back and re-opened.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is this thing alive? The last update was when the game started crashing in spooky town and nothing since then.

Cm-4574865

Reputation score
Anyone got a save they could upload? This game is torture to play through legit, especially the ghosts.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Are old saves even compatible with the new, broken version of the game?

Edit: I looked into it a little and apparently there may be a version with the mansion crash fixed, but good luck finding that. Might not even be an official release.

Last edited: