What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can't really view the galleries, the game loads up some rubbish instead.

Miles Kjeller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A bugfix has been pushed out and the download link for the windows version has been refreshed with the mac update coming later.
We're also experimenting with a delta patcher to make downloading updates much smaller!

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A bugfix has been pushed out and the download link for the windows version has been refreshed with the mac update coming later.
We're also experimenting with a delta patcher to make downloading updates much smaller!
What does that bugfix fix, and how do I know I downloaded that version?

Miles Kjeller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The bugfix patches a crash caused my incorrectly loaded assets in the Arena Mode.
You'll know that you have the updated version if the ProjectX.pak is 293,319KB and has a SHA-1 hash of B2D814C22F5BD95DFCCE710C57194308E4529DE4

Dude098

Reputation score
What should I do after downloading it?
Re: Project X: New update v7.4 released August 19th 2017

Alright. I think this table should do it. I included credits now. Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

pashek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Keep your baggage off this forum.
Hope their corpses will rott in the dirt, while worms will eat eyes of a fucking bitch Zeta and her manipulatable minions for what this crasy bitch had done to the Tails. When I had seen a fuking Incubus, the bitch of a men kind, I knew that boss is a fukin crazy female bitch. Hope you're glad with your life, Zeta. May the wrinkles on your old bitch face be remembering for the good times. P.S. aboslutely not a fan of the Sonic Universe.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Hope their corpses will rott in the dirt, while worms will eat eyes of a fucking bitch Zeta and her manipulatable minions for what this crasy bitch had done to the Tails. When I had seen a fuking Incubus, the bitch of a men kind, I knew that boss is a fukin crazy female bitch. Hope you're glad with your life, Zeta. May the wrinkles on your old bitch face be remembering for the good times. P.S. aboslutely not a fan of the Sonic Universe.
...What the fuck is wrong with you?

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, such strange yet delicious salt.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
Still haven't found out how to get to stage 5, and there's like no guides for this game.