What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

Miles Kjeller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, we've discovered that this build has some missing assets because of the gallery update.
7.4 saves are compatible, so if you complete the game there it will unlock all the features of the current build.

I've opened up a bug-tracking thread here

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Also regarding the bug that makes your character disappear after an animation, I found out it's specifically the squid's second scene (the one where it goes fully into your characters vag and duplicates itself) that makes it do that. I've had no other animation/enemy do that to me.

It probably has something to do with the second squid replacing your character as an active object.

Miles Kjeller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also regarding the bug that makes your character disappear after an animation, I found out it's specifically the squid's second scene (the one where it goes fully into your characters vag and duplicates itself) that makes it do that. I've had no other animation/enemy do that to me.

It probably has something to do with the second squid replacing your character as an active object.
Thanks for the heads up, added it to the bug tracker!

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Great work on the galleries.

Whats the new Blaze one though? I saw the forum and it said stage 4 but I didn't see it.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Great work on the galleries.

Whats the new Blaze one though? I saw the forum and it said stage 4 but I didn't see it.
Blaze now has an animation with the Incubus from stage 4.
Cream has an animation with the giant monster.. thing and the ghost I believe?

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow, this came outta nowhere. I can't even find my old copy of the game anymore. Does anyone have a save that I can use to go see the new gallery feature that everyone's talking about?

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Blaze now has an animation with the Incubus from stage 4.
Cream has an animation with the giant monster.. thing and the ghost I believe?
I think Blaze had that animation in an earlier version, ah well.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Good to see any kind of progress

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Project X "NExT" Build 2019-01-29 has been released for Windows users.
Main changes include the new Gallery and the new Boss Gallery, please see for more information!
Firefox is telling me the website is insecure. Just curious if everyone else is just ignoring this message, or if there is a workaround.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Firefox is telling me the website is insecure. Just curious if everyone else is just ignoring this message, or if there is a workaround.
It shouldn't just be Firefox telling you it's insecure; the certificate has expired, so every browser should be complaining that the website is insecure. I think that means @Miles Kjeller needs to do something about that (because I think he's the website admin, amongst other things).

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
When I tryed to download this, in the adfly page as the counter turned to zero, something started draining my pc resources and I was couldn't do anything including moving the mouse or opening task manager, so I turned off the power just to be on the safe side.

This is not the first time something like this happened while trying to download something from that bullshit site, virus and malware extravaganza.

So, with all due respect, you can go fuck yourself, and have a nice day. (y)

kiko

Reputation score
When I tryed to download this, in the adfly page as the counter turned to zero, something started draining my pc resources and I was couldn't do anything including moving the mouse or opening task manager, so I turned off the power just to be on the safe side.

This is not the first time something like this happened while trying to download something from that bullshit site, virus and malware extravaganza.

Lol dude. Shame on the devs for trying to fund their development, right?

Also if you don't have ublock installed in fucking 2019, you probably deserve a virus to be honest

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Lol dude. Shame on the devs for trying to fund their development, right?

Also if you don't have ublock installed in fucking 2019, you probably deserve a virus to be honest
I'd love to point out the foolishness in this.

You say I need to block ads to avoid viruses, and in the same post you say that devs need the ads for funds.

You could have picked one, but you had to go all the way, and sound like a moron.

If people need to block their ads to avoid viruses, there is no point in there being ads at all, since you don't get revenue from blocked ads.

P.S.
In case it wasn't clear, the reason I don't use adblock is to support the content creators.

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Adfly is a shit site for hosting anything. Nobody should use it because it's incredibly unsafe and packed full of malware. The only people to blame are those who upload anything to it, not the people trying to download from it.

kiko

Reputation score
I'd love to point out the foolishness in this.

You say I need to block ads to avoid viruses, and in the same post you say that devs need the ads for funds.

You could have picked one, but you had to go all the way, and sound like a moron.

If people need to block their ads to avoid viruses, there is no point in there being ads at all, since you don't get revenue from blocked ads.

P.S.
In case it wasn't clear, the reason I don't use adblock is to support the content creators.
I just disabled ublock just to check your claim that it'll infect your pc. It did nothing. Yea sure there's intrusive ads, but nothing was downloaded and no "resource overload" happened. Either you have a very bad pc, or you're straight up lying

You have to be fully pc inept to get a virus from an ad supported link shortener

Also that sounds like a shitty excuse not to use ublock, because you can pause it on any site at any time lol

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

I have never had this problem on either my potato laptop or my beast of a desktop. What browser and antivirus do you use?

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I have never had this problem on either my potato laptop or my beast of a desktop. What browser and antivirus do you use?
In general I don't release informations about my setup, and neither should anyone else. And it doesn't really matter, if the ad company is not safe for everyone, it's a failure on the ad company, and those who use it's services. Also it doesn't matter if that didn't happen to you, chances are you either got a different ad, or something that wouldn't affect your system. It's a russian roulette with adfly.

I just disabled ublock just to check your claim that it'll infect your pc. It did nothing. Yea sure there's intrusive ads, but nothing was downloaded and no "resource overload" happened. Either you have a very bad pc, or you're straight up lying

You have to be fully pc inept to get a virus from an ad supported link shortener

Also that sounds like a shitty excuse not to use ublock, because you can pause it on any site at any time lol
I stand to gain nothing from lying, and I don't know what you could possibly stand to gain from aggressively trying to prove me wrong, but I guess it's a matter of pride after your previous shameful display.

kiko

Reputation score
I stand to gain nothing from lying, and I don't know what you could possibly stand to gain from aggressively trying to prove me wrong, but I guess it's a matter of pride after your previous shameful display.
Shameful display? You literally cussed out the dev just because you're clueless and don't know how to handle a paid ad shortener hahaha

Anyways, I won't be talking about your incompetence anymore, back on topic until the admin bans us both