What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Project X: New update v5.8 released April 8th 2015

For me both are monster girls

/thread.
The bottom is atleast someone can fap to them and they got female body parts and thats sound all good to me.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

You sick bastard. >:3

axellworld

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have been playing what I do believe to be the most recent update and I swear I must be dumb or I am missing some thing's.

Are some bosses and level-based enemies supposed to have 'Missing Scenes' within them or is my game glitching?

Are their some bosses that only have one sex animation or am I just not getting lucky or am I missing something to proc it to show up?

And on the subject of 2 different scene's for enemies and the bosses that DO have them. Is it simply RNG when it comes to what you get, or are their other variables I am missing?

Lastly when the big red button show's up when I am caught, am I supposed to press something to get out of it? Since whenever it happens I swear that I am pressing every single damn key on my keyboard and I am getting nothing.
- Yes, the missing scenes are for everyone. Game makers promised to to fix it in the next update, but it was more then 2 years ago, before the team spited.
- Same - that's for all.
- You didn't miss anything.
- You should use superweapon then.

Glad for your just found that game and enjoy it. It was one of the most interesting and promising game, but then the key developer left project, having prepared sprite animation of a ney level's enemies.

As far as I remember it was more then two years ago. Scince that the rest of the team pretends continues developing, to keep the site audience, but the only result they've presented for those years were animated pictures made by the team defore it split.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Glad for your just found that game and enjoy it. It was one of the most interesting and promising game, but then the key developer left project, having prepared sprite animation of a ney level's enemies.

As far as I remember it was more then two years ago. Scince that the rest of the team pretends continues developing, to keep the site audience, but the only result they've presented for those years were animated pictures made by the team defore it split.
So let me get this right axellworld, you bump a thread that hasn't been touched in a while NOT with any new info about the game or discussion but rather to reply to a post over a month ago. Which was already ANSWERED by someone on the same page??

And then you say some 'facts' without any evidence apart from what you think?

Bravo.

haspes23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks interesting, will check it out later on.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So let me get this right axellworld, you bump a thread that hasn't been touched in a while NOT with any new info about the game or discussion but rather to reply to a post over a month ago. Which was already ANSWERED by someone on the same page??

And then you say some 'facts' without any evidence apart from what you think?

Bravo.
Because the site admin made the first news post in about 2 months and it was about site maintenance? And it put this game in the forefront of his mind so he just had to necropost over here?

I dunno, I'm just grasping at straws why he had to go and make that post.

R

Ryka

Oh wah. Poor baby wants their free dick candy, and thus to feel better about this predicament, insults the creator for laundering money for an otherwise free game that everyone is getting.

Get a body pillow and buckle up, buttercup. There HAS been periodic teases, artworks, and Q 'n A's lately. Quite a bit in fact.

Honestly, I thought this forum was for adults 18 and up. :/

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is and was always going to be free AFAIK. Zeta has gotten upset before because fans demand content. Since this game is free, and only worked on as a hobby when the team can spare time, there is no deadline for them to meet and guaranteed content to come out. A DONATION is not a purchase. When I donate something I don't even expect recognition for it as I am willingly giving it away. Good attempt at riling people up, Seraphic, but you failed miserably when you mentioned donations and Zeta leeching money. They have, and never will have any obligation to finish this game. This is something they enjoy doing, but they owe you nothing. Even if you donated over 9000 dollars.

R

Ryka

Zeta doesn't get upset or depressed or unmotivated. I've seen her before. Well, a cute tiny robot has. And let me tell you. She is cheerful and cute. Just don't pet her head. Nom.

What gets her is the insults. The hostility. She is a bright and cheery person until you come at her. And unscrewing your face and accusing her of laundering because you threw money at her and nothing happened is something that'd probably not make her appreciative.

Seriously. No one likes those who expect something for simply throwing mony at someone and get upset when things don't happen on their timeframe. Be patient.

GOD I have dealt with butts like that in my life.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Meh, to be honest I don't really find the game that fun.

The drama every time someone mentions the lack of updates on the other hand...

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

I've been lurking the PX:LPD since way back. While release times and dev participation may fluctuate all over the place, there is one certainty:

The fanbase and community loves drama. It's probably best if we just leave this thread alone until content comes out, everyone will be happier that way.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've been lurking the PX:LPD since way back. While release times and dev participation may fluctuate all over the place, there is one certainty:

The fanbase and community loves drama. It's probably best if we just leave this thread alone until content comes out, everyone will be happier that way.
Quoted for truth.

R

Ryka

The community is just fine. They have a super cool discord chat. I admit the forums get the hairy sorts, but they're usually too up themselves to even try the discord.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Zeta has SPOKEN!

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wonder, if we could have a mode that let player continue playing after character got impregnanted (and randomly even the cum-filled bar was not full) until a limited time/stage and have a special gameover would be nice......
Because think out of it, even our character got impregnanted, they wouldn't be actaully notice anything after much later the symptoms starts showing, its not like the filling bar was their actaul health, if ran out they die......