What's new

RPG RPG Maker [TheCardWielder] Agents of P.O.R.N

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
well, for starter is good, i dig it
but kinda boring if you lose then the game is over, i really like if you can still survive/escape after defeated... IMHO :D

Synn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Think the game is great so far. don't get too bogged down in systems that it hurts more content production :) If a new feature doesn't directly serve the content you are trying to create maybe it isn't worth the time to implement it. I do greatly enjoy struggle mechanics, but in this case I like the way it is right now. When fully grabbed the only way out is with the partners help. I feel this lends itself to the severity of the situations. Being able to get out later would detract from the helplessness and go against the core idea of avoiding being captured. Unless its part of an encounter you hope to make just keep on making the game you want to make and the people who like that same content will love it all the more.

OP
TheCardWielder

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for you for the idea @Lazka, I might not put it into Agents as the focus is as @Synn says, to break out using the characters before they are both captured. However, I do have plans to make more games after I finish Agents, so I will certainly keep your idea in mind, though you may have to remind me of it once I have finished Agents. My main goal with this game is honestly just to get used to making games of the hentai genre, as well as to get used to using RPG Maker MV. I've got a few other game ideas for other games with either different styles of gameplay, or in the case of my major idea that I've got, a much larger scale game with a similar game style to this one. But for now, I'm focusing on making Agents a good game that people enjoy.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Now that I've played this, here's a few thoughts I have:

I see you've got a battle mechanic very similar to https://ulmf.org/threads/ankhrono-mira-co-rescue.13404/, and I find this parallel HP bar to be an interesting variation on the standard RPGM mechanics.

Content-wise, I have to admit that predicament bondage is a personal favorite, and your game has a little more penetrative sex and a little less vore than Mira Co Rescue.

Combat has the standard Game-Over-Rape problem, namely: the player characters' interests are in opposition of the player. Don't see any point in rehashing things, but it makes it harder to balance. MCR addresses(?) this by letting the player choose to restart the fight instead of a game over. Some games give skills that just instantly win or lose combat. Many games don't offer anything more than you encourage here: save very often.

I do like the use of animated sprites to indicate state. I don't like the combination of certain details as coarse pixels (enemies, player characters) and fine pixels (background).

I found the huge numbers of combats a little tedious, especially the Slimentists. After I figured out how to reliably beat all enemy types in any number, I really just had to eliminate all but one of the enemies and grind for SP regen before I started the next fight.

The healing items are very underpowered. Only 25% of HP or SP, twice ever, isn't very useful.

I had a few "huh?" moments.
Why is Avarice wearing fishnets? (Can this be made either funnier or more sensible?)
Why can certain enemies (e.g. Plant Pod, Snake) get to the final bondage state with more than one person (because figuring how to get MV to support that would suck)

Anyway, I enjoyed it, and I look forward to seeing where you go with this.

OP
TheCardWielder

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@kvier Thank you for your opinions on my game, glad to know you enjoy the content.
I can understand the issue with the Game Over Rape problem, which I think almost every H-Game as an issue with. I am currently planning on adding in "Auto Saves" after mandatory fights into Agents as a way to somewhat ease the pain of loss for those who don't want to have to save as often. I could try to do what MCR's developer has done, but I feel like I should get in contact with them first and discuss the idea with them, plus I don't know how that would work with how my fights are done in the engine.

Again, my sprite work comes up, guess I really need to improve my style. When you say combination of certain details,what do you mean exactly please? I'm interested to know what you think I should change to improve the issue you have there?

I have had a few people say that the number of fights is a bit much, especially with how the current rewards from fights are. As such, I'm planning on changing the amount of fights, as well as improving the leveling system to include some HP and SP increases. As for the healing items, yeah, the first ones are pretty weak, and the lack of them is mainly because I need to come up with ways to give them to the player. I plan on adding a RE4 style Merchant character into the game from the next area onwards to act as the shop, got some comedic moments planned around that character's appreances.

As for your "huh?" moments. I'll address the second one first. The certain enemies being able to affect multiple people is honestly due to the limitations I have with the RPG Maker MV engine. As for Avarice's attire, I'll admit she was designed by a friend of mine who has helped me plan out certain aspects of Agents's story. As such, her outfit is a bit, odd, honestly. But I don't want to change it as to not hurt their feelings, but I could certainly have a moment in the game to explain why she wears what she does, but I feel like it's not necessary, it's just one of those things that is world of theirs is normal for them.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Again, my sprite work comes up, guess I really need to improve my style. When you say combination of certain details,what do you mean exactly please? I'm interested to know what you think I should change to improve the issue you have there?
It's a minor thing, but it's also one of the few things that I think could be easily addressed. In combat, you have things like this:
combat-example.png

It's that juxtaposition that bothers. In general, I don't like the big pixels aesthetic, but I concede it's a matter of taste. But I find the mixture of both aesthetics really doesn't work.

I could certainly have a moment in the game to explain why she wears what she does, but I feel like it's not necessary, it's just one of those things that is world of theirs is normal for them.
Fair enough. Mostly it feels like an opportunity for some situational humor.

OP
TheCardWielder

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@kvier Ah, that's what you meant. it's certainly not something most people would notice, but as you say, I should easily be able to solve it. The reason for it is so that I can easily transfer the in battle animations into the overworld when necessary, such as for the Game Over scenes. So to keep that working for myself, the solution would be to scale up the battle backgrounds, but I'm open to other people's ideas if anyone wants to voice their opinions on things.

OP
TheCardWielder

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update for those of you whom are following this thread, I've just posted the latest Beta version link to the first post in this thread. This update has a fair few changes to the inner workings of the previous version, mainly in terms of difficulty changes. As for new content, I've now made it so that you can battle the first actual boss in the game, the Biobab, located in the lowest section of the Laboratory. I hope you guys enjoy this update, and as usual, any feedback is greatly appreciated!

[EDIT: Make sure to use a new save for this version!]

Last edited:

Synn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
tried out the new update. May have been because I used my savefile from the previous build but the final scene was both mostly off screen and would flicker

OP
TheCardWielder

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
tried out the new update. May have been because I used my savefile from the previous build but the final scene was both mostly off screen and would flicker
That's odd but yes, I should have mentioned that a new save is necessary for this update, my fault there. As for the scene itself, what do you mean by off screen and flicker please? I may want to look into it in case the loaded save is the cause of it

Last edited:

Synn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's odd but yes, I should have mentioned that a new save is necessary for this update, my fault there. As for the scene itself, what do you mean by off screen and flicker please? I may want to look into it in case the loaded save is the cause of it
the image flickers in and out of existence but the text and background remain.

OP
TheCardWielder

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I had that issue with an older version when I was implementing the Biobab, thought I had fixed it as it was a sprite issue that was causing it. I don't think I ever uploaded that version, so I don't know how you're experiencing it... Where are you viewing this by the way, in the Gallery or from losing the fight? And does this still occur if you use a new save?

Synn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
losing the fight. viewing in the gallery plays the scene correctly

OP
TheCardWielder

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
losing the fight. viewing in the gallery plays the scene correctly
Looking into how the scene plays after losing, turns out I made a few mistakes. I guess during testing my testers nor I never lost to the Biobab to see the error in the scene. Thanks for pointing it out Synn! I've fixed it for the next version of the game, sorry about that mistake being in this version.

cell943

Reputation score
This kind of seems like an alternate dimension Kevin Bach game where he's better at art/animation and isn't completely fucked.

OP
TheCardWielder

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This kind of seems like an alternate dimension Kevin Bach game where he's better at art/animation and isn't completely fucked.
I would like an explanation for this comment please, I laughed at it, but I sadly don't know who Kevin Bach is. Also thank you for saying my art is good :)

bobbot

Reputation score
I would like an explanation for this comment please, I laughed at it, but I sadly don't know who Kevin Bach is. Also thank you for saying my art is good :)
Not the guy, but I think I can answer this if wrong, I'm sure someone will yell at me then correct me. Kevin Bach made a few games on a website called tfgamesite, the one(s) I remember the best was Tower of Change ch 1 and 2. The game had the look and feel of an old game almost nes or early computer game style. Those games I mentioned had the following themes, petrification, death, mtf, possession and more... I forget off the top of my head what was where it's been a bit.

OP
TheCardWielder

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not the guy, but I think I can answer this if wrong, I'm sure someone will yell at me then correct me. Kevin Bach made a few games on a website called tfgamesite, the one(s) I remember the best was Tower of Change ch 1 and 2. The game had the look and feel of an old game almost nes or early computer game style. Those games I mentioned had the following themes, petrification, death, mtf, possession and more... I forget off the top of my head what was where it's been a bit.
I know about those games, never knew the developers name though. I know someone recommended I examine the fluidity of their animations when I first started working on Agents, really helped me to start learning to animate sprites better. And thank you for explaining who Kevin Bach was to me :)

OP
TheCardWielder

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New version of my game's Beta is out now! I've updated the initial post with the link, but the new update introduces the second major section of the game, along with three new enemies!

Be warned though, gallery saves of previous versions will not work with this one due to me updating the size of the gallery. I hope you enjoy it, and any feedback and opinions is appreciated!

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
New version of my game's Beta is out now! I've updated the initial post with the link, but the new update introduces the second major section of the game, along with three new enemies!

Be warned though, gallery saves of previous versions will not work with this one due to me updating the size of the gallery. I hope you enjoy it, and any feedback and opinions is appreciated!
So, either i'm stupid or your link is dead???