What's new

ADV [ Thermometer ] [たいおんけい] Mika's Ecchi Prostitute Journal / ミカのエッチな売春記 (RE118633) (RJ118633)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [たいおんけい] ミカのエッチな売春記 / [Taionkei] Mika's Lewd Prostitution Chronicles

The problem with the alchemy though is weapon building. You don't really know what they do until after you build them. I honestly thought that stronger staffs would get me new spells, but they don't, and I ended up wasting so many resources building them.

OP
K

kalima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's something worth noting.

Bosses have two separate "H attacks". One targets Mika's breasts and the other targets her nether regions. The nether attacks seem to have more "h points" than the standard breast attacks.

Later on after you speak to the mayor or whatever, you can fight powered up versions of the bosses you've fought until now. They have alternate h scenes which require a sufficient number of "h points" to trigger, so you can't just obtain them after only being "h attacked" once.

Last edited:

mcduffy

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any way to continue after losing the first quest? im stuck.

OP
K

kalima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to continue after losing the first quest? im stuck.
What have you done so far?

mcduffy

Lurker
Reputation score

I talk to the freind go the the first quest die and can't do anything after i've talked to every one and i can't leave the 1st 2 places

OP
K

kalima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I talk to the freind go the the first quest die and can't do anything after i've talked to every one and i can't leave the 1st 2 places
Did you put the money he gave you into your closet?

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can't seem to walk naked even though I have a high lust. -_-

mcduffy

Lurker
Reputation score

thanks i got the clothes and never thought to go to the closet again

OP
K

kalima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't seem to walk naked even though I have a high lust. -_-
You can't unlock that until you complete all the prostitution missions. Then the head lady at the prostitution building will say you can do it just about anywhere.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any general tips for combat? The bats and dogs in the first area are making mincemeat out of me. I've gathered I can create stat-boosting potions using the ingredients monsters drop, but I can only usually defeat one group of weak enemies before needing to heal up, so it seems like there's either an incredible amount of grinding required, or I'm missing something. You don't seem to gain experience from defeating monsters, do I just need to keep on fighting bats and increase my stats by making potions?

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Any general tips for combat? The bats and dogs in the first area are making mincemeat out of me. I've gathered I can create stat-boosting potions using the ingredients monsters drop, but I can only usually defeat one group of weak enemies before needing to heal up, so it seems like there's either an incredible amount of grinding required, or I'm missing something. You don't seem to gain experience from defeating monsters, do I just need to keep on fighting bats and increase my stats by making potions?
Pretty much.

You could also just avoid fighting, gather a ton of herbs and other things on the ground, craft a ton of HP potions, weapons and gear and then try fighting bats again (for the stat making potion ingredients)

tartar_sauce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My own save file with complete CG.

You can walk naked later after you finished naked advertising event.

Attachments

OP
K

kalima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My own save file with complete CG.

You can walk naked later after you finished naked advertising event.
How'd you net scene 13 (second page, second row, first from the left)? And the last three? Those four have been eluding me.

tartar_sauce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How'd you net scene 13 (second page, second row, first from the left)? And the last three? Those four have been eluding me.
Scene 13: It's 1 of the bad ending. The next day after finish the naked advertising event, the prostitution Okami will give you an invitation to work at inn. Talk to the manager, then to the maid, after that go to 2nd floor for massage event. After doing some massage event over there and let the story progress, talk to the manager again, then to the maid, and go to the right room from the maid and search for the hidden stairs. After that, you will got this CG.

Scene 16: This is also bad ending. When you can walk naked, go to the right bottom of the village. Have sex with the guard, and then go inside to have sex with the other 4 slaves.

Scene 17: Yet, another bad ending. Progress the story until you'll have to enter to second forest to find the lost kids again. On the second boss fight, lose the battle with the lust (淫) condition.

Scene 18: Bad ending again. Progress the story until you got the sample testing quest. You'll got to enter the very first forest again and fight the tentacle boss again. After you defeat the first boss, another tentacle boss will appear and just lost the battle with lust (淫) condition.

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did you put the money he gave you into your closet?
Maybe I'm just dumb but what do I do after that? I'm talking to everyone and it doesn't seem to work.
Edit* Ok solved.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At some point after like the 2nd or 3rd boss? If you talk to the male in the starting town bar (out of the 3 tables, he's on the top left table) he will mention something, and you can go to the blowjob prostitution place that is the area with the old ragged looking hobo in the port area (one map right, and 1 map south of beginning area).

I am unsure how I did it, but I lost the same that ahd it, after beating the "mountain bandits" you can possibly get from the guy on the right side "jobs counter" may give you a quest to go to the big house (first house on your left when you enter port area).

You need to do a lot of random talking to NPC's there, to get the otaku to do events with your character (he does hypnosis, also you may get the maid costume here, but I lost the same at some point).

At this point, you can also initiate the 2nd part of the prostitution events by talking to the brown robed guy in the first prostitution area, he tells you to go to the building to the left of the bar in the port area.

After doing a few prostitution and near 700 ecchi points, the head lady there will give you a job to go in a swimsuit/naked out at night to advertise the place. She also gives you a job at some point to go the first part of town north of the prostitution area inn to have some guy on the 2nd floor (talk to inn owner -> lady in kitchen -> man 2nd floor)

Once you do it enough to be able to walk around in bra+panties, go look for the guy at the bottom left of town (while in bra+panties) he will disappear when talked too, go to the bar in port, and talk to him again to strip in the bar.

By this point you can probably go full naked around town, talk to male NPC's to have a sex scene all over the place.

If you go past the south guard in the first town (can only do so after having sex with him naked) if you talk to the 4 hobo's , you get a GoR ending (SAVE BEFORE YOU GO IN)
Ka how to understand this?
No matter what I'll be doing in the first house top left clean and have already talked with everyone and have 700.

Ne who has reasonable solution please.

Erebos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would like an accurate walkthrough as well.
I've done all the side quest as well as the quest with the bandit mountain and I'm stuck there with only 37% of CG unlocked.

If I look at the walkthrough done by moogles, I don't know at all who is this otaku supposed to do hypnosis, I didn't get any quest from the right side job counter that make me go in the first house that you see when you go in south part of the town, the head lady of the prostitution house don't gave me a quest to do some advertising at night, and finally I have more than 1000 ecchi point but I can't go out without my cloth.

And I have 122 fame.

So well, help.

gynat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did the hypnosis event and finished the second bandit boss battle, but I still can't get the maid outfit/events.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I would like an accurate walkthrough as well.
I've done all the side quest as well as the quest with the bandit mountain and I'm stuck there with only 37% of CG unlocked.

If I look at the walkthrough done by moogles, I don't know at all who is this otaku supposed to do hypnosis, I didn't get any quest from the right side job counter that make me go in the first house that you see when you go in south part of the town, the head lady of the prostitution house don't gave me a quest to do some advertising at night, and finally I have more than 1000 ecchi point but I can't go out without my cloth.

And I have 122 fame.

So well, help.
You get many events from fame also, your fame is very low, go buy it at the store I mentioned in my walk through. Having around 1000 is good point to start finding new quests.

Once your fame is high enough, you should get a new job (after doing SEVERAL jobs of killing X mobs in various locations ) from the guy of the main storyline quest female NPC.

He will tell you to speak to the people in the rich man house (the top house, about 10-15steps into the map with the port area) and its on your left.
There is an otaku guy up stairs.