What's new

ADV [ Thermometer ] [たいおんけい] Mika's Ecchi Prostitute Journal / ミカのエッチな売春記 (RE118633) (RJ118633)

aeon0rain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [たいおんけい] ミカのエッチな売春記 / [Taionkei] Mika's Lewd Prostitution Chronicles

How far can you take the scenes with your friend's dad? I only get to the scene where the friend will come upstairs while Mika hides under the sheets. I assume thats as far as it goes.

roguedummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need help :(, I am stuck at second round at bandit hideout. Beat the bandit boss two time in the secret room but still have the GOR happen, not sure what to do now.
Also where do I learn the second tier stats increase potion (the ingredient that drop from orcs)? My game skipped to third tier (the one that drop from bandits).

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [たいおんけい] ミカのエッチな売春記 / [Taionkei] Maki's Lewd Prostitution Chronicles

Looks like 1.10 and onward add a lot of features like a CG gallery, new game+, more minigames, etc..
Here's crossing my fingers for links.

Found a torrent here. Kinda sketchy as it includes another game, but it hasn't been removed from nyaatorrent yet, so there's that.

I can't verify it at the moment as I can't use p2p right now.

DDC1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far nobody has said what to do after the second time u talk to the closet(putting the money in) becuase i am stuck there

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I know there is no loli tag, but Mika looks really young...

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ive seen this mentioned by 2 or 3 different ppl and no1 has replied how and none of the ppl have said how either. ive done everything i can think of to leave town or find a mission after her 1st bat encounter and put 200 in her closet, so how to continue?! :(

OP
K

kalima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Make some potions and bombs, then talk to the blue-haired guy in the house. You have to beat the boss at the end of the first forest.

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

SPOILER finally almost beat the game, did every quest including the 2nd bandit boss, but beat him 2x and then got caught and sold to some client of theirs and then i left the house and im back in town, so idk if thats it or what. SPOILER (dont know how to do the spoiler fold up thing :p)

dagecko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any current links?

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any current links?
look thru the thread, its only 5 pages not 10 or 30, and look below search, and there r easily a few words u should know that will help u search a link, jeez i have a certain minimum of pages b4 id ask, cant find in search and more than 10 pages long and depedning on 30+ cant find in 1st 10 and last 5 pages 4 random pages then ill ask, u dont deserve a reply if u dont search enough 1st and if its less than 10 pages u dont deserve a reply, there r too many ppl who ask that on every 2 pages when theres an easy to find link a page or 2 b4.

skkid13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [たいおんけい] ミカのエッチな売春記 / [Taionkei] Maki's Lewd Prostitution Chronicles

I'm missing 2 CG's... I know what they are but unsure how to get.
The maid and the netorare scene with the uncle (I think it is anyway).

I got every other scene, went and talked to everyone in town nude... not sure what else I could be missing to start the events (my fame and H-status are over 8000)

I just use
agth.exe /x3 /kf /ks /c
and scroll through the list till I find the one I need, works fine with the game (this game loads 2 different outputs, pick the one without duplicate of every letter)
Hey Im using ITH for the first time. When I enter the agth.exe/x3 etc into the command line nothing shows up. Do you have any idea?

limitno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any full save? if anyone have pls upload thank you.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for the bump but can you refight bosses?

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry for the bump but can you refight bosses?
Sorta. If you lose, you'll be able to re-fight the boss (needed to progress), but if you win, the boss is gone until the portion of the game where you are required to re-fight boosted versions of them (some new loss scenes there as well, some repeats). So yeah, you can sorta re-fight them, but probably not the way you meant...

Edit: If anyone needs a link, toss me a pm (remember to specify the game), and I'll get one to you eventually. Generally only check in a few times a month though, so expect a bit of a wait.

Also have an old walk-through I never finished for this, it's about 70% complete, pm me if you want to finish it.

Last edited:

wispy demon

Reputation score

I did get that, but was hoping there would maybe be "real" spells. That spell is only useful late in the game when you can afford the hp loss, meaning that the staff is completely useless all game.
It turns out there are real spells. I found at least one by checking the hole behind her house AFTER defeating the first boss. Atleast I think that's what triggered it, YMMV.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wow this game is actually good, wonder will there be an english version

SkeletalKia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The links for this are down, and there is no trustworthy nyaa torrents up, anybody got a copy lying around to update the links?

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

1.12 (the current version) is on nyaa, search the japanese name and choose the red one (not a trusted source, but anti-virus scan came up clean and my computer hasn't imploded. Or exploded). Torrent contains MLPC + 1 other game, has 5-ish seeders currently. I can also provide links via PM, but doing that for another game currently, so I'd prefer not to. Put MLPC as the subject if you do PM me though.

Edit: I also have an old copy of v1.04 if people are feeling paranoid about that source.

Last edited:

McDerpalds

Reputation score

Anyone know what to do after you beat the 3 mobs at the start of the game? It's in moonspeak for me, so I can't auto translate the game, and I've been running around in circles for 2 days straight, unsure of what to do.

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I take it no translation was ever made? Very good game