What's new

ADV [ Thermometer ] [たいおんけい] Mika's Ecchi Prostitute Journal / ミカのエッチな売春記 (RE118633) (RJ118633)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [たいおんけい] ミカのエッチな売春記 / [Taionkei] Mika's Lewd Prostitution Chronicles

Many thanks AMKahm! This game is confusing as hell but actually one of the better Wolf Games I've played in ages.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you learn spells or is the magic staff completely worthless?

Dai_Mazoku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks AMKahm :)

The game is difficult indeed, but looks very good, i'll keep playing :p

Rubricate

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From what I have learned, the magic stat increases the damage done by your bombs.

OP
K

kalima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From what I have learned, the magic stat increases the damage done by your bombs.
Item damage is decided by Mind, I think. Magic stat is functionally worthless from what I can tell.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I just focused mainly on attack and defense.

As you can see from my somewhat altered save, its pretty easy to kill everything, and not die . Bosses can still take you down though as the grope attacks put some sort of DoT damage and reduce your health pretty quick.

tartar_sauce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Search the hole at front of Mika's house, the hole at front of Mika on the screen shot. There is only 1 magic and I never use it since it also damaged yourself.

Attachments

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did get that, but was hoping there would maybe be "real" spells. That spell is only useful late in the game when you can afford the hp loss, meaning that the staff is completely useless all game.

tartar_sauce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're right. I never got any spell or skill beside that in this game. Later you can create double attack ring. I forgot where I got this recipe, this ring will change your normal attack to double attack and cost SP.

Erebos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank you moogles for you're help.

Gilso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

FINALLY!!! 100%
For everyone who wants to know: the Maid Clothes
are only wearable in the Mayors House. You get the Job to work there after you defeat every Boss.
Its the Last mission the Girl in the Guild gives you.
To get the first 2 of the 3 corresponding scenes (service scene 1&2 and maid ending)
you have to find a silver candlestick or something in the Mayors house.
Just talk to every maid enough times and they should mention the candlestick was
last seen in the VIP room (2nd floor, left).
After that, clean the bathroom (1rst floor) and visit the guy again from then on.

For the Maid ending, you have to have your 1 mil ready, wear the maid clothes and talk to the mayor (3rd floor)
(maybe have enough fame, I had around 1500 ^^)

And to leave the mayors house just change back to your normal clothes and talk to the Maid near the cook (1rst floor)

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alright, I did my research, and here are the attribute upgrade potions in order of appearance on your creation list.

HP A-(p)pu : HP up
SP A-(p)pu : SP Up
Pa-wa A-(p)pu : Power Up
Ga-do A-(p)pu : Guard Up
Ma-i--n-do A-(p)pu : Mind Up
Ma-Ji-ku Ga-do : MDef Up
Su-pi-do A-pu : Speed Up

You get more than one rank of these potions (rank 1 being green and 2 being blue), and your rank 1 Speed Up potion will (for some reason) be next to its rank 2 counterpart instead of with all the other rank 1 upgrade potions.

Your boostable attributes are in order of the potions (Power, Guard, Mind, MDef, and Speed). The other two . . . I don't know.

There is one weapon you can build called a Coin Shooter (yes, it's the coin icon). I can only guess that it does damage based on the amount of money you have.

Weapons . . . well, they're a mixture of kanji and hiragana. Sorry. I'm not advanced enough for that. Hell, I just used a Katakana chart and some knowledge of loan-words to translate and understand what these items were.

Anyhow, that's my 2 cents of info for this game. Have fun!

Rubricate

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Item damage is decided by Mind, I think. Magic stat is functionally worthless from what I can tell.
Thank you for correcting me.:):) By Magic stat, I meant Mind Stat.:p

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The magic stat (not the Mind stat) is actually Magic Defense.

Your guard will reduce most of the damage, but if you notice the enemies can still get a hard hit in every now and then. This is because they are using a magic attack.

If you raise the Magic Defense stat, then you will see a drop in that damage as well.

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

FINALLY!!! 100%
For everyone who wants to know: the Maid Clothes
are only wearable in the Mayors House. You get the Job to work there after you defeat every Boss.
Its the Last mission the Girl in the Guild gives you.
To get the first 2 of the 3 corresponding scenes (service scene 1&2 and maid ending)
you have to find a silver candlestick or something in the Mayors house.
Just talk to every maid enough times and they should mention the candlestick was
last seen in the VIP room (2nd floor, left).
After that, clean the bathroom (1rst floor) and visit the guy again from then on.

For the Maid ending, you have to have your 1 mil ready, wear the maid clothes and talk to the mayor (3rd floor)
(maybe have enough fame, I had around 1500 ^^)

And to leave the mayors house just change back to your normal clothes and talk to the Maid near the cook (1rst floor)
how do you trigger the maid quest?
I just beat for the second time the orc cave but the girl in the guild won't give me any new quests

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry for the trouble, but does anyone know where to get some Menida Grass (メニダ草)?

It's the first ingredient for the thing you have to make for the old man, in the north area of the first town.

I have the other ingredients, but just not this one!

Thanks!

EDIT: nevermind, I found it! XD You have to talk to the old man again. He'll give you 2 options, and the top one sends you on a fetch quest for them.

Last edited:

trunip190

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I've tried playing the game, and I have a couple of problems.
First, when I access the menu in game, there is no text. At all. I'm guessing this is a font issue, but I get text from people, so not sure what is going on there.

Secondly, I tried (and failed) the first quest. I have no agth or anything, so I'm playing blind here. Now, after failing (getting knocked out by three bats) I am back in the village, but I can't leave the village to harvest or anything. There don't seem to be any more quests. What am I doing wrong?

trunip190

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I should also say that I cannot get AGTH to properly record text - all I get is gibberish when it gets sent to ATLAS.
I've found text that looks pretty similar to what the screen displays, but...even google says it's gibberish.

EmptyNull

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone perhaps point me where the fame and ecchi stat are displayed?
I can find the normal stats but these two elude me.

Nevermind found hem.

What I thought was the button to get back to the title screen was the button that showed them. Heh.

Last edited: