What's new

Things you're going to hell for.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Things you're going to hell for.

Damn wait you mean I'm not already in hell, and it's going to get worse. Oh well at least they have cookies.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Me? If anything because I'm so full of cotridictions I make my self sick. I feel guilty for everything i do. Because no matter what, I hurt someone. And let's just leave it at that. This isn't the place for me to air my dirty laundry. i can do that with my counselor.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Me? If anything because I'm so full of cotridictions I make my self sick. I feel guilty for everything i do. Because no matter what, I hurt someone. And let's just leave it at that. This isn't the place for me to air my dirty laundry. i can do that with my counselor.
aww, but I'm a counselor :D

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

If you don't mind listening to me cry and sob about how useless and horrible i am, then I'll air it all out. But not here in public.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If I did mind that stuff, I'd never make it as a psychologist.

OP
Megamickel

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

I've considered counseling, if only to deal with the rage outbursts. Seriously, I get so blinded by my anger that I don't even remember why I do things after the fact, nor the deed itself. Only starting at what I've done with shock in my eyes. I'm probably going to hell for almost killing my brother with a punch to the throat and by god I DID intend to kill him. Granted I was younger, but I still get just as mad over stupid things (football game? video game? Oh yeah, I rage pretty bad.) There have been other times I've hurt someone with the intent to kill, but generally the rage subsided before I could do any real damage.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

That would probably help. I might be going to hell for liking you so much(j/k), so don't go and get yourself fried by the Electric chair. I'd miss ya.

OP
Megamickel

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh yeah, I live in Texas don't I :S

I haven't tried to kill anyone in a while, though I did almost get into a bar fight.

I'm going to hell for lying to my parents and everyone who I care about in order to maintain a series of images, a set of personalities that when combined could possibly give you an idea of what is, essentially, me. I lie whenever I think it'll make my life the slightest bit easier. I lie to get my way, and I've gotten pretty damn good at it over the years - so good that I convince myself of the lie (which in itself is a strength).

I wish this thread wasn't becoming serious. Quick, someone do something funny, I'm coming down with a case of the emo.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

SPORKS!

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I am now viewing this page in lolcat.

DO IIIT

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I started a life of crime in pre-school/play school (Whatever you want to call it) when I brought home an awesome painting of a tree that I didn't do. I got high praise for it, and have felt guilty about it all my life since my mum still has it framed in her room.

I don't believe I've ever done much wrong since then. Spare being generally deceiving to hide my falls and secret side.

And for having pictures like this on my hard drive. -_-

Kept under the memes folder, in a hiden & acer bio encrypted sub folder titled Aids. Some things, just have to be archived no matter how terrible.
Thanks Squid, I lost that pic before and I wanted to get it again.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm going to hell for being creepy in real life, and an arrogant asshole on the internet.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Aww, comon. Who's more comfortable with their self than some douche with purple hair?

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Let's see...Things I'm going to hell for...

...Well, there is the ownership of a card game that's apparently designed with offending people in mind. (I happen to find it hilarious myself, but others might not.)

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

By ownership do you mean you designed it or you simply own the cards?

And what is it called?

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I own a set of the cards. I had nothing to do with the design.

And I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned it to you before, Aika.

Pimp: The Backhanding.