Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Thoughts of an Ikki Tousen RP

Forgive my double post, but I'm going to let you decide till I get into the spirit of things again. Since it seems a dispute or discord is popping up in the gym should I maybe have my first GM char, the leader show up and try to enforce order? (not sure if that's the right wording, but generally reprimand or get onto you, or perhaps have thug or something come up and cause trouble and then lead to that? I'm lacking inspiration. :( )

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Dunno if it's time to cause trouble. People are still getting to know each other.

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well,having to deal with trouble ourselves might be a way to make us group together.But i guess not everyone would stand up and do something about it.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Im trying to work up on ideas for rival school, unless you want to keep with the canon ones. One idea I had was a school full of amazoness lesbian fighters, with anyone with a megatama being strictly female. I've got a few ideas going around my head for another NPC.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That sounds terrible.

And by that I mean terribly sexy.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Perhaps I'm putting too much thought into this. I know it's Ikki Tousen which is borderline hentai and pure fanservice, with a faint appearance of a plot. But creative wise I feel something like what has been suggested is goofy. Then again this IS a GOOFY anime/manga. It's getting all of the details out and making the post more then a cheap one liner.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If you're putting thought into this, you're putting too much thought into this. I personally do not think too much when posting for Minasa. I just let it flow.

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Now,as for the sign-ups.Are we posting for them ourselves like Alpa,or are we doing something else?

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Sure. Doing the sign ups will keep things interesting. And will allow for more interaction with each other and the NPCs before this particular thread is ready to be wrapped up. At least for now. ;)

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think i was misunderstood.I wasn't talking about the whole gym event,i was reffering to the NPC at the booth himself.Since you posted for the first time,i tought that maybe you would post for them.Unabling us to do the same thing as Alpa.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, you mean you are waiting for me to post with Jiuchi or the recruiter at the booth, or if it's alright for you to post as the recruiter? I guess you could. If you are waiting for me to do the posting I'll try to get on it before I leave for my job.

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh no,don't worry.You can go to work and we'll figure that one out later.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, whatever works. :p That's fine.

Reputation score

Ah, sorry if I overstepped my bounds, but it seems to me that for minor NPCs it should be fine for us to write at least some of the interactions. I'm not about to go around dictating what major NPC's (the ones with sheets written up in the Important Information thread) say and do, though.

As long as none of us write contradictory information about the minor NPCs it should be fine. For example, the girl at the martial arts booth. It's been determined she has black hair, is tomboyish, fit, doesn't watch minor league kickboxing, is shorter than 6'3" and her name is Kiriko. As long as no one posts information contrary to these facts, everything will work.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay. This is going to be on hiatus until more people are back and able to be on more. I am guessing the holidays have everyone pretty busy. It's not dead, I just don't have anything to do with an NPC and Cross at the moment. I just can't think of anything that I would be satisfied with :/, And I put up posts for RJ and others, but they haven't replied. Hopefully this will be able to pick back up in earnest after New Year's or so.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bleh!

Posts were already slow, so I lost a lot of consistency with when it was my turn, and ended up forgetting.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, now that holiday madness is more or less over, I can get back to some sort of consistency with the RP. My first and probably most important issues is:

Pacing and story- I assume we will be having a big war between schools sometime later if not towards the end of the game, but does anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on how to proceed until then after the orientation is finished. Any ideas for some good story points I can use to keep things from getting stale?

I ask because this is meant to be a somewhat Ero-RP and that is half the reason if not the main reason most if not all of you joined. And I don't want it become diluted to a simple school days game/story.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Struggle between fighters in school, each seeking to prove what he/she is worth? Anna will certainly seek out opportunities to prove the whole kendo club (and everybody else) that she's the biggest shot around, and she's the type that'd willingly go through all kinds of Hell to get what she wants.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Give us many challenges to overcome, and not just the ordinary, 'Here comes a new challenger!' kind of challenge either. Like, our enemies will play mind games with us, such as a futanari student challenging Minasa, and losing on purpose, while skillfully allowing her friends to get pantyshot pictures of Minasa. Then, she threatens to show the pictures around school, unless Minasa sucks her off.

Stuff like that.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, after being gone for a while partly thanks to holiday madness and partly thanks to changing jobs and partly thanks to Halo: Reach I'm kinda lost in what I should do. Brain fart.