Thoughts of an Ikki Tousen RP

• Freeform

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Traditional RP

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Reputation score
Re: Thoughts of an Ikki Tousen RP

Let's see...don't particularly care, but that's the majority vote so far. Viva la Resistance! :p

Female Uniform:
Sweater Vest, Blouse and Skirt

Male Uniform:
Dress Suit (If I may modify, no jacket required in warm weather)

NPC Ratio:
(Viva la Resistance!)
30:70 Male:Female

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Female Uniform:
Sweater Vest, Blouse and Skirt

Male Uniform:
Dress Suit

NPC Ratio:
50:50 Male:Female

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay I shall have the introductory thread/post up soon enough. The uniform is a sweater vest, blouse and skirt for girls and the traditional, typical german suit for boys, with the modification of not having to wear a jacket in summer. The population is 30/70 male and female. Sorry Cross, you were outvoted :p.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He agrees with us, he just doesn't want to be a conformist. He wants it to be known he's an individual.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Unfortunately, RJ... This time, you are wrong. I really prefer the fifty-fifty ratio.

Reputation score

Quick question, does the school have some way of distinguishing which student belongs in which class? I'm pretty sure most schools in Japan have some method of displaying which class (Freshman, Junior, Senior) a student belongs to.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You don't need to be ashamed, Cross. It's perfectly normal.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gotta ask a question. What sequence are people using for their names, the Western Personal-Name followed by Family-Name or the Eastern Family-Name followed by Personal-Name?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I figure it'd make perfect sense to do it western style, since we're all talking in English.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I was going to be doing it eastern style, but after RPing with RJ, I switched it around. Just to make it clear (but it should be anyway), Akemi is her personal name, Kisaragi is her family name.

Oh, and also in most cases, she'll be referring to people by their family name to get across the point that she's speaking fairly formally and 'properly'.

Another edit: I'll also refrain from using japanese honourifics (-san, -chan, -sama, etc. If you've watched any subbed anime, you should have at least heard a few of these), except in a few cases, in which case they're used for emphasis, again going back to her formal style of speech.

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Guess I better switch Eichiro's name around, then.

Reputation score

Yeah, same here. Also, I fear I may have inaccurately described Kinesobo. He's large, but Yamamoto is taller (by 3 inches). Of course, I am unsure how tall Eichiro is, though from your description I'd guess probably about 5'9" - 5'11"? If so, I'm anywhere from 6 to 8 inches taller than he is. Just wanted to clarify any potential misconceptions my poor description may have caused.

Also, I'm poor at judging weight based on appearance. He's thickly muscled, but I'm unsure what a reasonable weight would be given his height. Of course, it probably doesn't even matter all that much.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

5' 9" sounds about right, so eight inches with a lot more muscle does a mountain make.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll try to get a few posts if I can up by this weekend either around Friday afternoon or sometime Saturday. It's late and getting ready to leave tonight and work all day tomorrow. Afterwards how do you want things to go? Like in SBS don't feel the need to post in class unless you actually want to RP it out. I don't really have anything special planned out at this point.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The only important things for classes I can think of are students realizing they're classmates and notices suddenly going around to call the Fighters together for whatever reason. And like someone said earlier, if we suddenly need a thread for a location one can be made.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Still trying to figure out how and or if I want to introduce and work my NPC characters into the thread. Or if I should just let you do your own thing until sometime or maybe throw in a nameless NPC(s).

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You could throw someone in as the head of the Martial Arts Club and give Eichiro a hard time for knowing next to nothing.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And you could have the head of the club give Minasa a hard time because she has big boobies.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I shall try to make an earnest attempt to get something out for you, but my muse has taken a holiday it seems, not to mention the pressures of RL and all the other hobbies/sites/interests and etc. that I currently am attracted to the internet by as well as other projects here on this site. But just a heads up and a reassuring that its not dead.