What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Threshold] Monster Girl Dreams

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It is that bad and I can't ignore it, it does nothing.
You might be focused on another bug. Provide your traceback.txt (it's saved in your game folder's root), it'll provide all the data required for a fix. Detailing the events that led to the specific crash, also helps.
Dw, Threshold usually exterminate bugs in a matter of days.

Python and Ren'py are powerful but brittle; a little change often means a whole batch of corrections/addendums. That's why the traceback is very helpful for devs to spot what exactly they've overlooked.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Getting into any combat with any enemy instantly causes an unignorable error to appear. I always did what Threshold said, as in, save in town, update your save etc but since I've been playing the same character since pretty much the game's inception maybe his time is running out.

Attachments

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Had a similar issue. If you ever used mods with that save, you should try loading them back in. Even if they are no longer compatible with the game. That manged to fix all the crashes I got in 20.6. Other than that... Have you tried 20.6a yet? It supposedly fixed a lot of the crashes.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v20.6b is now out and should take care of all the remaining major bugs.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Good news, there's still some bugs left!
After using Pacing Thrust or Tender Pound I get another error, this time it's ignorable.
Okay then we can definitely confirm it's the mods causing the issue there then. xD Even though they shouldn't cause issues with that?
Do you still have the mod installed from where the skills came from? Cause if you keep the skills but remove the mod they wont update properly.
Next update will have something that should prevent it from being an issue on save updating at least.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't have any mods now but I used to have the dark elf priestess and waifupocalypse.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Idk if it's just me but I'm playing version 20.6b and I can't beat Mika at all. Upon her defeat the next message says setcode or passcode, then 1, then ass, then the fight just starts over. I don't mind never ending easy xp, but...I'd like to progress after fighting her.

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm in 20.6b and picked the "Vili the Titillating Terror"-quest for exploring the Forest Dungeon after beating her through the Imp Den once. Whenever I reach her, even with 0 breast fetish, I autolose without a fight. Is this intentional, or? I don't have the "Vili's Titty Slave"-perk active at the point. I end up taking like 700 points of passionate damage before it and then just autolosing.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm in 20.6b and picked the "Vili the Titillating Terror"-quest for exploring the Forest Dungeon after beating her through the Imp Den once. Whenever I reach her, even with 0 breast fetish, I autolose without a fight. Is this intentional, or? I don't have the "Vili's Titty Slave"-perk active at the point. I end up taking like 700 points of passionate damage before it and then just autolosing.
You probably got the 'nymph's blessing' perk and a high Seduction sensitivity.
120%+ seduction sensitivity usually means archtittimp Vili turns you into a cum hose - her temptation attack is one of the most, if not the most, powerful seduction-based skills. Know thyself and thine enemy.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You're prolly reaching 10 of her curse, which is mentioned in the intro and acquired in her dungeon by losing or giving in to the assorted traps in it.
You can remove it at the dungeon entrance by Vili before you try again.

That aside she'll be getting some nerfs next patch so she's less bonkers OP.

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You're prolly reaching 10 of her curse, which is mentioned in the intro and acquired in her dungeon by losing or giving in to the assorted traps in it.
You can remove it at the dungeon entrance by Vili before you try again.

That aside she'll be getting some nerfs next patch so she's less bonkers OP.
Ah, thanks! I did manage to beat Vivi in the trial just fine earlier. Thing is though, when you just go "Explore the Forest Dungeon" and pick the "Vivi" quest, you don't get the chance to remove the curse but it still does its thing. So to do that you have to go visit Vivi in the Trial and then get out and then go back into the Forest Dungeon and then go from there. I think the "Remove curse" option should be available when you just visit Vivi normally in the dungeon.

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Any easy ways to Cheat/Mod a Ren'Py game? With perks coming every 3 levels this update, I feel like I want to start a new build, but I also want to speed it up a little to catch up to where my main save file is fairly quickly.

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any easy ways to Cheat/Mod a Ren'Py game? With perks coming every 3 levels this update, I feel like I want to start a new build, but I also want to speed it up a little to catch up to where my main save file is fairly quickly.
Well you can alter one of the items you can buy early on.

For example you can go into the game folder, then renpy\items\equipment folder. Once there you can choose one of the items (I use glovesOfSkill since you can buy it when you first start). Right click and copy the file so you have the copy as a backup incase you mess anything up. Once that is done open glovesOfSkill.json with any text editor (I use notepad for simplicity). You can edit the cost of the item, how much hp/sp/ep it can give you, and how much it boosts your stats and resistances. If you want to make your resistances or stays weaker, just and a negative number ( -20 for example.) Hope this helps.

If you want me to edit an item for you just ask. But remember that modding and editing may alter your game.

Mauno

Reputation score
Felt like playing this again(last time was around v14) and ran into 2 bugs.
1. Failing the imp gloryhole willpower check caused Event BROKE but I could just continue on and it's a super easy check so not that important imho.
2. Somehow after defeating Mika in the forest dungeon and the metal bars blocking the door disappeared and then out of nowhere I got "Amber stares at you for a moment, seemingly shocked by your blunt answer. After a brief moment, she starts to laugh, a slightly sadistic grin slowly blooming on her face." after a few lines I get the usual skill/shop/leave options of Amber and leaving puts me back in town.

Attachments

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v20.7b is now out for bug fixing and some other minor stuff.

Felt like playing this again(last time was around v14) and ran into 2 bugs.
1. Failing the imp gloryhole willpower check caused Event BROKE but I could just continue on and it's a super easy check so not that important imho.
2. Somehow after defeating Mika in the forest dungeon and the metal bars blocking the door disappeared and then out of nowhere I got "Amber stares at you for a moment, seemingly shocked by your blunt answer. After a brief moment, she starts to laugh, a slightly sadistic grin slowly blooming on her face." after a few lines I get the usual skill/shop/leave options of Amber and leaving puts me back in town.
Welp I saw the imp bug just after i started posting this update, so that fix will be in the next update, thankfully you're right it's not too major of a bug.