What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Threshold] Monster Girl Dreams

SupremeGene

Reputation score
ayyy 2 year anniversary. + 10 days or so.
Fun game, hope to see more of it. One of the few h games i genuinely look forward to new updates for.

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's to hoping there is a ghost bj while sleeping scene like in Ghostbusters. Something about the ghost woman vanishing and feeling everything without seeing it, using your imagination, really heightens the pleasure. ^^

fuukakou

Reputation score
can anyone give me the finish game save file please?
i will be really appreciate

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
can anyone give me the finish game save file please?
i will be really appreciate
I beg your pardon? This thread is in the games under construction thread. The game itself still needs to have the endings put in. Thus it confuses me when you ask for finish game save file. I am going to recommend playing the game yourself because you may not like some of the girls who can be with the player character. Also the H-scenes in this game are text-only and there is no scene replay (for now).

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
First and foremost, 2 years. You've put your all into this for two years, and have accomplished...

Quite a lot. Damn.

Next item: issue with updates on android. I'm currently on an 8A and found that every other update I have to delete the entire file and re-download the entire thing which in turn forces me to restart. Are there plans to alleviate this issue in some way? I keep getting the "file not installed" error when my version is 2-3 updates older than the newest release. After your last update and the rapid-fire release of fixes, I haven't re-installed.

Would it be better to wait for February when the caverns are done, or can we expect a more Android-friendly release and bugfix system in the future?

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
First and foremost, 2 years. You've put your all into this for two years, and have accomplished...

Quite a lot. Damn.

Next item: issue with updates on android. I'm currently on an 8A and found that every other update I have to delete the entire file and re-download the entire thing which in turn forces me to restart. Are there plans to alleviate this issue in some way? I keep getting the "file not installed" error when my version is 2-3 updates older than the newest release. After your last update and the rapid-fire release of fixes, I haven't re-installed.

Would it be better to wait for February when the caverns are done, or can we expect a more Android-friendly release and bugfix system in the future?
Yeah I'm still not exactly sure what the hell is going on with the update issue on android, because im quite sure that wasn't the case before? I know some people back up their saves with a file explorer, but it's definitely a pain in the ass for people that I would like to fix if I can.
Recently the renpy builder added a universal android version (the last update that went out used this, but none before) and I think people started reporting this issue when they released the v8 builds for newer devices? I've still been posting v7 ones because v8 just doesn't work on the older phones from what i can tell.
So if with the next update if people updating from the last ver to the next one still have issues I'll be def seeing what the hell is going on with that.

The caverns are technically done. Will still need to add side quests and give some characters in there updates later on, but I'd rather push on to the labyrinth or fix up the forest's content first.
Also where did you get February from? Or was that just a guestimate given my track record xD

Currently I'm working on updating the town and npcs, as well as internal system junk. The old npc system was garbage and had to be ripped out and replaced with the event system that everything else used.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I'm still not exactly sure what the hell is going on with the update issue on android, because im quite sure that wasn't the case before? I know some people back up their saves with a file explorer, but it's definitely a pain in the ass for people that I would like to fix if I can.
Recently the renpy builder added a universal android version (the last update that went out used this, but none before) and I think people started reporting this issue when they released the v8 builds for newer devices? I've still been posting v7 ones because v8 just doesn't work on the older phones from what i can tell.
So if with the next update if people updating from the last ver to the next one still have issues I'll be def seeing what the hell is going on with that.

The caverns are technically done. Will still need to add side quests and give some characters in there updates later on, but I'd rather push on to the labyrinth or fix up the forest's content first.
Also where did you get February from? Or was that just a guestimate given my track record xD

Currently I'm working on updating the town and npcs, as well as internal system junk. The old npc system was garbage and had to be ripped out and replaced with the event system that everything else used.

Mostly your update schedule. I know you tend to fix bits and pieces rather than open a new area with each update (generally a good strategy), so I figured about that time is when the caverns would be done and there would be a new area open.

Not that I mind you taking your time. The content has been great! Vili was a neat addition to the Forest Dungeon, and the extra stuff in other areas was welcome content. I just figure if history holds true, a new area (and tons of extra caverns content) will be available around February.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Is a female main character an option for the future or no? This game looks interesting, just don’t wanna be a guy.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v21.5 is now out! If you're using an old save be sure to read the patch notes! Bring's Vivian's new art, a new brothel NPC event with a lot of content, and much more, including a ton of back end system stuff.

Edit: v21.5a is now out for bug fixes.

Last edited:

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For anyone who had issues with images loading after loading my old save like I did I'd suggest after loading in town to click on the adventure map and then go back to town.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v21.6 is now out for bug fixes, harpy tengu art, and internal system stuff.
Edit: v21.6a is now out for more bug fixing.
Edit 2: v21.7 is now out for Bed-Chan art, system stuff, and bug fixes.
Edit 3: v21.7a is now out for bug fixing.
Edit 4: v21.7b to fix an important bug.
Edit 5: v21.8 is now out with some Vivian and Amber content, as well as art for the Ghost and Toxic Matango by Houpo and Applehead respectively. There's also a new loss scene for Kyra while in the sex stance written by Game Salamander. Also bug fixes n stuff.
Edit 6: v21.8a is now out with Lillian revisions, thicker Aiko, and bug fixes.

Last edited:

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I downloaded 21.8 out of curiosity. 21.8a won't install despite my best efforts. I think when you change enough in the game (like dialog, images, etc) the apk refuses to install because it can't process what needs to be replaced and what is being added. Maybe something in the code an issue with ren'py.

My question is, is it even worth playing on android if your updates are going to be so frequent/incompatible with previous updates that a clean install is necessary? It feels like waiting until the finished product (2-3 years?) is less frustrating.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There used to be a perk that regain 5 energy when using Caress. Has that been removed? I cannot find it anymore.