What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Threshold] Monster Girl Dreams

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Darkfire said:
https://ulmf.org/threads/read-before-posting.12166/#post-10061042. Do not ask for a game for ANY reason.

Asking for or alluding to asking for links to game downloads is prohibited. This includes asking for download links to the games, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban. Exemptions to this rule are as follows:

• Asking for a save file.
  • Asking for a certain game file due to technical issues.
  • Reporting a dead link in the thread. Note that this does not mean you are allowed to ask for a link or PM. You are only allowed to report that links are down. You must include a quote to the dead link in question. This also extends to dead translation links. Failure to do so will result in a 3 day ban.
This rule only applies to ASKING for links. The only rule for POSTING links is that it’s not already banned content and the developer hasn’t explicitly asked not for links to be distributed.
So @Eld was in the #2 exception, though he doesn't clearly states so. However, testing his save on an earlier version wouldn't help him any with solving his issue.
Start a new game, Eld, your save probably got corrupted. Not the game's fault, probably not yours either. It's not any 'sensitive' code at fault, it's that the value itself isn't defined in your data.

Remember to:
- only have your important saves in the town
- every new version, load your save, update it from the option menu, then save again

Just to be clear: MGD is clean and almost bug-free. Not broken in any way I can think of.

...Except for this, @Threshold:
\renpy\skills\Kiss\EnemySkills\ChillingKiss.json
\renpy\skills\Kiss\EnemySkills\NibblingKiss.json
Line 34 in both, {targetHeOrHer} isn't defined. I think that should be {targetHeOrShe}
Cheers! (and yes, Kyra's abs are the best)

Last edited:

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So @Eld was in the #2 exception, though he doesn't clearly states so. However, testing his save on an earlier version wouldn't help him any with solving his issue.
Start a new game, Eld, your save probably got corrupted. Not the game's fault, probably not yours either. It's not any 'sensitive' code at fault, it's that the value itself isn't defined in your data.

Remember to:
- only have your important saves in the town
- every new version, load your save, update it from the option menu, then save again

Just to be clear: MGD is clean and almost bug-free. Not broken in any way I can think of.

...Except for this, @Threshold:
\renpy\skills\Kiss\EnemySkills\ChillingKiss.json
\renpy\skills\Kiss\EnemySkills\NibblingKiss.json
Line 34 in both, {targetHeOrHer} isn't defined. I think that should be {targetHeOrShe}
Cheers! (and yes, Kyra's abs are the best)
Ah well, a pity. It seems to have corrupted all my saves so I can only hazard a guess that they're all in one file and that file got corrupt somehow. Thanks for figuring this out for me!

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Under Windows, your saves are located in a folder in [your_user_name]/appdata/roaming/renpy
in case you want to make a backup once in a while.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Press windows key and type %AppData% then press enter and it'll take you straight to the roaming folder.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v20.4 is now out with Mika content update.
Edit: v20.4a is now out for bug fixing, Kunoichi Trainee Art, and Shizu's art.
Edit: Edit: v20.4b bug fix is now out.
Edit: Edit: Edit: v20.4c bug fix is now out.

Plasmid released a bit of a spoiler with his latest art.
That was intended.

Last edited:

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks for the help, everyone. I had to delete the old save folder as even new game kept bugging out but with the new one, no problems thus far.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v20.4d is now out, hopefully last bug fix update for this patch.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I must say I'm impressed by Sophia hypnosis prowess.
...I mean, she can make MC see the future!
OK, it's just some imp titties, but a bright future nonetheless!

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pretty interesting game like CoC but more anime style which in my opinion is pretty good.
I would like to ask, in the future will there be images of sex battles (including all fetish oriented pictures) of each opponent like in MGQ or will everything be mostly in text form ?

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v20.5a is now out for bug fixing and QoL stuff.

Pretty interesting game like CoC but more anime style which in my opinion is pretty good.
I would like to ask, in the future will there be images of sex battles (including all fetish oriented pictures) of each opponent like in MGQ or will everything be mostly in text form ?
I intend to add lewd cg in the future, with named characters/bosses getting more. So there will still be a lot of text only stuff im pretty sure.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Vili's dialogue actually made me laugh. I like that she escapes quickly if you try to go for anal with her. Also more Ancilla interactions make me happier.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Getting a lot, a lot of crashes in this version. I updated the save (saved in town) and everything.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v20.6a bug fix is now out to fix all the bugs. (Hopefully)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Still getting an f-ton of crashes, so many that the game is unplayable. Almost every combat encounter results in a crash.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Still getting an f-ton of crashes, so many that the game is unplayable. Almost every combat encounter results in a crash.
It's not that bad. For now, if you can't wait for the fix, you can simply 'ignore' the errors and carry on. Some skills will probably be locked (namely sex during insertion. Or only when charmed?) but you can still select them from 'magic', 'seduction' - for the hybrid moves, at least.
Either way, we're not helping much if we don't provide a crashlog and its circumstances.

The log would indicate this new 'unusableIfTargetHasTheseSets' is at fault:
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 517, in __call__
rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "game/gamecode/combatcode/on_combatMenu.rpy", line 128, in cmenu_setColumn
cmenu_columns.insert(depth, cmenu_getSkillList())
File "game/gamecode/combatcode/on_combatMenu.rpy", line 390, in cmenu_getSkillList
usable = skillIsUsable(skill)
File "game/gamecode/combatcode/on_combatMenu.rpy", line 305, in skillIsUsable
isunusable = getUnviableSets(skill, monsterEncounter[0])
File "game/gamecode/functions/functions.rpy", line 616, in getUnviableSets
for pick in picked.unusableIfTargetHasTheseSets:
AttributeError: 'Skill' object has no attribute 'unusableIfTargetHasTheseSets'
It seems very likely to occur when a status effect is applied when MC gets into a stance (charm+any intercourse for the most common). A battle with our fav catgirl has 99% chances to trigger that.
Symptoms are, sex moves disappearing from the relevant (sex,ass) menu.

PS: ouch, that Distract nerf... It was well overdue, but we'll get used to it :p

Last edited: