What's new

Through the Mists: Out of Character Discussion

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
But.. already had that asked and answered <.<
Also, Vita seems kinda absent for a while now..

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The setting has slowd down massively, so maybe you missed it, but yeah..
Yari alaready got those questions asked and answered. with this intel, next suspect is the grave-digger, though.. is Vita('s player) still around at all?

Edit: Y'know what, for the settings sake, gonna have Yari try and push the plot along there a bit.. ^^

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I'll send a PM to Diaga to see how they're going.

Me personally, I'm under a considerable amount of RL stress at the moment, so I can understand that it might be happening to other people.

My intent is to push this forward with a response by saturday.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Brain is dead. Going to post something tonight.

EDIT: Finally reading all the posts after mine in the past... 3 weeks x.x!? Dammit. Pervy, yari is scary.
EDIT 2: Post is up. Mostly skipping in on butting on any of the convo's due to playing up Vita being blindsided by the direct attack by Yari's motormouth that springs forth like the most delightful waterfalls that sweeps everyone away aka Vita. Also new words Furisode for vita. Hope you like her mangling that into Fury's Old xP.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
EDIT: Finally reading all the posts after mine in the past... 3 weeks x.x!? Dammit. Pervy, yari is scary.
She's literally my nicest character archetype! I play her for the kind!

I guess I'll restrain myself until DM response.. assume she'll take her outfit back and try to pat-pat the confused thing soothingly, if that seems to help. :p

Aww.. I broked the poor Vita.

Sad thing Strahd can't be defeated by a lecture of far eastern courtwear, it's actually really complicated stuff, most outfits have 13 layers on royals, hers opts for 5 only to allow her to still partake in combat. GL undressing her. :p

It's weird, being in the working world with lots of folks still on college schedule.. lately rp been srsly dropping off. and I feelfear soon I'll struggle with an onrush...

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I feel like Strahd would show off vampiric strength by being able to rip through all the layers of Yari's outfit.

Though I suspect Yari would prefer a vampiress to do the ripping. ;)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I feel like Strahd would show off vampiric strength by being able to rip through all the layers of Yari's outfit.

Though I suspect Yari would prefer a vampiress to do the ripping. ;)
Nuuh that thing's expensive!
Yari is pretty innocent.. which in my case means open to being.. guided towards whatever. Someone evil like Strahd doing the ripping might turn her off of men, but if she's offered to redeem man, woman, beast or slime, she'll be more easily.. guided. By default she leans slightly towards the straight, because thats how things are supposed to.. consequentially she'd be more emberassed and unbalanced by females or exspecially futa advances on her.
That said, considering Ludmilla as a benchmark for these things trying to save and restore (Rather than save and enjoy in Rovana's case) a poor vampiress is quite tempting, even if there's a risk of becoming her personal pussy-slave or whatevers. :p
The one thing I see hard to change is her alignment.. I'm trying to have her about as good as Strahd is evil, obviously far less accomplished, but with the potential there, at least. *nodnod* Then again, innocent.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Damn trying to find a gif where the obi is being pulled and unwinding from the kimono. Can't remember what the tradition is called but for more comedy, Strahd does that to Yari to make it more REAL!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Damn trying to find a gif where the obi is being pulled and unwinding from the kimono. Can't remember what the tradition is called but for more comedy, Strahd does that to Yari to make it more REAL!
*Flail-spins*
That is actually a misconception. It's..
Imagine her wearing underwear, three bathrobes, then a vest on top. ^^

TBH, personally quite curious how Yari works in 5.0. Her original counterpart in 3.5. The beauty of the character was this friendly, pacifistic as far as possible character that could cut people apart with the draw of a sword. Damn werewolf DR hard to push through though.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
My eyes are going whacked from this forum change.

But now I can post here! Gonna be lazeeh and wait on Gargblarg unless they swat at me to post before'em.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Good luck on finals.

Barovia can wait. Strahd isn’t going anywhere. ^w^

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score