Reputation score
But I’m into body moderification!

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
What up peeps? It’s ya boi, Strahd VZ, coming atcha with the dead people.

(Just trying out alternative approaches before story progresses.)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Oh.. now we got a forum-hp bar too..

Also.. *Yari pulls back Esvele and Vita* Listen.. not sure how long I can hold back me partners 'Ere... She's a right devil if you mess with 'er... and you don't want to get on a priests bad side, do yer?

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
It's weird fun being 'the nicest thing around' After Rovana and Sylvie and contrasting others. I'm confident Yari is here to stay, now.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
*has all the pretty evil things slide next to Yari and begin the corruption process*

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
*has all the pretty evil things slide next to Yari and begin the corruption process*
*Nuzzles them for some reverse-corruption, purification action!.. though perhaps they find some common ground.. if pretty enough!*

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I am just waiting for when Yari runs into the vampire bride that can spout that many words. That'd be very much interesting. I can just see the knife smiles hidden behind fans as they take shots at one another.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I am just waiting for when Yari runs into the vampire bride that can spout that many words. That'd be very much interesting. I can just see the knife smiles hidden behind fans as they take shots at one another.
'Oh what an impeccable dress you wear tonight, so graceful was it's stunning beauty, I found myself amiss to tell earlier, do forgive!' *Passive agressive air-fanning intensifies*

Fun fact, european fans are more because corsets were a killer on the breathing, Japanese were because a commoner should not be allowed to see a noblewomans mouth when she spoke.. because.. .. oral fetish??

Also, hey, Yari's last post was basically super shortsie!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Slamming head to keyboard. Eta 35 minutesish, to 3 hours from now for posties in main thread.

EDIT: Did it! In only 18ish minutes of this post.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
*chuckles* how much more do you wanna befriend him though.. sure his fate sucks, but so does the fate of those stuck in the stockade, forced to fight Strahd eternally as undead paladins, hunted by werewolfs.. We gotta apply ourself with measure.

Last but not least, think of all the beautiful vampire-and-other villainesses (or also occasional villain) that remain without proper beautiful lady-slaves to sate themselfs on!

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(I am saying that they should all go stand in the sun and burn if it is not obvious.)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Welp my labtop's battery expanded. So sending that in for repairs. Posting speed is going to be delayed.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I played in the first session of a Monster Hunter-themed dnd game recently and I ended up drinking a tribe of boar people under the table.

I also nailed a crit while blindfiring behind me and rolled like 17+ on everything until the last roll of the session, which was a nat 1 on a stealth roll.

So I guess 'huge drunk' is just something I play now. In this particular case, a huge drunk of a Mary Sue.

With proper Mary Sue aesthetics too. Everyone is like a 'normal' lookin adventurer, and then I'm this shitty anime girl in a rainbow poncho with feathers and crap in her hair.

Yolo.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I played in the first session of a Monster Hunter-themed dnd game recently and I ended up drinking a tribe of boar people under the table.

I also nailed a crit while blindfiring behind me and rolled like 17+ on everything until the last roll of the session, which was a nat 1 on a stealth roll.

So I guess 'huge drunk' is just something I play now. In this particular case, a huge drunk of a Mary Sue.

With proper Mary Sue aesthetics too. Everyone is like a 'normal' lookin adventurer, and then I'm this shitty anime girl in a rainbow poncho with feathers and crap in her hair.

Yolo.
Thrilling. What happened next?

Waits intently.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Currently in a stressful RL situation, my posting may remain spotty for a bit. Sorry about the lull.