What's new

ADV WolfRPG Loli [Tokinokogiri] ハルキの最大の敵は理性 / Two beasts or Not to Beast!! (RJ325681)

Reputation score

FURRY WARNING (I'm not a furry, but...)

Announced back in 2018, and finally released.
This is the next project from the studio who brought you a few games, most notably (in my opinion) Succubus Prison.
The game is an ADV in which the protagonist, Haruki, is trying to avoid getting frisky and study so he can both prepare for his exam at school the next day, and stay with his crush/girlfriend/whatever she is. Unfortunately, every other lady in the game wants a piece of him and will bang him all night if given the chance.
The game features a bunch of guest artists for the NPCs, and all H-scenes are animated. You can find previews on all links above.

The gameplay is pretty standard ADV. You've got the ability to wander around the house's rooms with little pixel sprites, but transitioning between rooms, or leaving the house puts you on a map in which you click on your destinations to decide where to go. Everything outside of the house currently lacks an actual sprite environment and mostly plays out like a typical VN from there. Various actions reduce your "reason" in game, which is supposed to be like your HP, except running out gets you humped instead of dead.

Certain VN events will trigger minigames in which you avoid succumbing to the temptation of the game's female cast, represented by three hearts in the corner of the screen. These gradually fill over time, and fill completely when you screw up in the minigame, and you lose if they all fill up. Your hearts will fill faster the lower your reason. Winning allows you to recover a significant percentage of your reason-- losing triggers a "reason break," causing your reason to instantly plummet to 0% and trigger an H-scene.

For those of you who hate this kind of thing, H-scenes lead to a game over.

There is a fortune teller that is introduced as soon as you leave the house. You can spend orbs or these funky little ducks for hints on how to get specific scenes, or to unlock certain BGM.

If you can make it all the way up to the end of the day without getting seduced or forcefully cuddled, you win the game. You'll get an endgame screen with Haruki and his girl playing videogames or whatever, and the score Haruki got on his exam as your run's score. The screen changes depending on your score, and you will earn more of the currency used at the fortune teller the higher your score.
The game is, for the most part, designed to be played entirely with the mouse.
While in the house, the MC can be controlled with arrow keys as well, as the point-to-click movement can sometimes derp out.
Right clicking brings up the MC's phone, which acts as both the game's pause menu and a gameplay element.

There are also currently four minigames implemented:
1. A memory game in which you must memorize the order in which to click blue and red orbs. Red must be left clicked, blue must be right clicked. This game only occurs for one specific event so far.
2. A game in which you must click one of the hiragana depicted at the bottom of the screen while the screen fills up with tons of similar characters.
3. A simple obstacle course in which you must move your cursor from one end to the other without hitting the obstacles.
4. A grammar game in which you must select the correct word to use in a sentence.
5. A timing game in which you must click when the hearts on screen move across the bar in the center.

Last edited:

bzafkfokuiuuxjycoi

Reputation score
Been a longtime fan of Sindoll's work, Sindoll is very popular in the furry community (known as "Kemono" (meaning "Beast") in Japan) . So I'm pleasantly surprised to learn that Sindoll designed Whibbet Massaferrer (the dog lifeguard with big boobs).

WhibbetMassaferrer.png

WhibbetMassaferra2.png

I also really love Kanae Kunima (the sheep nun) since she looks so beautiful and sweet. She's also giving me mommy vibes.
KanaeKunima.png
Really looking forward to Kanae Kunima and especially Whibbet's sex scenes once the game is complete.

BTW, you might also want to add "Furry/Anthro/ or Yiff" in the the thread's title. Especially since you rarely see any animated Hentai or Eroge/H-game featuring anthropomorphic animals.

Last edited:

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
BTW, you might also want to add "Furry/Anthro/ or Yiff" in the the thread's title. Especially since you rarely see any animated Hentai or Eroge/H-game featuring anthropomorphic animals.
that entirely depends on where you're looking XD

joey88

Lurker
Reputation score
Speaking of, the public demo is released on dlsite, and looks like they are aiming for a release date in July. The sister's scenes are easy to find, no idea how to trigger the mom's first scene though. It seems it would have something to do with the tv show she's watching at 9:30. Game doesn't hook well into translator tools unfortunately, so can't really get any clues out of it.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the scenes are top notch again. the guy is a good dialogue writer, the english translation added alot to their last game. I hope an official translation will be added to this too at some point in the future. I want to praise the UI, the animations for completing objectives and sound effects in menus. it's all very snappy and satisfying when you're notified of your achievements or actions. even when getting caught, the bumper right before a mini game just... oozes alot of personality.

(by the way im missing the sisters first scene and i guess he has a solo scene?)

joey88

Lurker
Reputation score
(by the way im missing the sisters first scene and i guess he has a solo scene?)
Not sure on the solo scene(I figured it would just be the picture he looks at when he masturbates but that didn't unlock it) but the sister one is during the tutorial you get 2 options when she comes in and sleeps on your bed. 2nd option triggers a reason minigame, and failing it triggers the scene.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Edit: I've only ever heard "rent free" used in a positive sense, or what I interpreted to be positive. Whoops. Doesn't change this gives me infinite joy I love it so much.
dancing.gif

Last edited:

bzafkfokuiuuxjycoi

Reputation score
the scenes are top notch again. the guy is a good dialogue writer, the english translation added alot to their last game. I hope an official translation will be added to this too at some point in the future. I want to praise the UI, the animations for completing objectives and sound effects in menus. it's all very snappy and satisfying when you're notified of your achievements or actions. even when getting caught, the bumper right before a mini game just... oozes alot of personality.

Not sure on the solo scene(I figured it would just be the picture he looks at when he masturbates but that didn't unlock it) but the sister one is during the tutorial you get 2 options when she comes in and sleeps on your bed. 2nd option triggers a reason minigame, and failing it triggers the scene.
Is Whibbet Massaferrer (the dog) and Kanae Kunima (the sheep) included in the demo? Or are they saving those characters once the game is finished?

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is Whibbet Massaferrer (the dog) and Kanae Kunima (the sheep) included in the demo? Or are they saving those characters once the game is finished?
finished pretty sure. The gallery in the demo has all the scenes you can get in that demo.

Detra456

Reputation score
I am very much hoping this gets a fan translation or an official one. I feel like the presentation on this is just too good for it not to get one.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Kinda sucks that the guest characters only had 1 scene

But i guess why tho, they were "guests" in the game...

ALSO, i was expecting in the ending:
That the GF would rape/dominate the MC, but i guess it's happy ending

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Using an auto translator, despite all it's broken and bad interpretations I can tell the writing is STILL top notch. Can not WAIT for the official translation (assuming it will get one like the last game did). The scene with the store clerk seemed sweet.

I like the BBW representation. Animations are excellent as well.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I was playing the game and noticed for some sex scenes, the genitals are decensored for abit. I think they might be covered up by a filer, but I didn't download a wolf decryptor to verify. I also don't know the first thing about modding.

OP
Deleted member 371426
Reputation score
Updated the post since the game is finally out. Just some tweaks so it makes sense for the finished product. Sorry for going AWOL between now and the last edit.

Using an auto translator, despite all it's broken and bad interpretations
Autotranslators really won't work well with this game. A lot of its code actually uses Japanese words and phrases, and a lot of autotranslators mistakenly translate those, which can screw up the game. Just a warning!
Can not WAIT for the official translation
An official translation may come down the line. Tokinokogiri stated that if the game's sales were high enough they would eventually push one out.
I think they might be covered up by a filer, but I didn't download a wolf decryptor to verify.
This game was made using a newer version of WRPGE, and so a lot of decryptors currently will not work on it. Some users on another forum have managed to figure it out though. I'll see what I can fish out of the game's files to see what I find.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It's a pretty good H game. It's like a dating sim, but they cut out all the grinding and statistics in favor of a really easy minigame that determines whether you H scene game over or continue playing, whether that's better or not is subjective per case basis. There is that health/reason % mechanic but I never had an issue with it. I guess it makes up for it in the atmosphere the game presents itself with. I'd consider this H game an AVG with minigames moreso an RPG, finding the H scenes involves being at the right time at the right place and saying/doing the right things. There's no puzzles unlike Succubus Prison, but it feels very similar to it. Despite the H game having only two main waifus, they mostly have reused HCG. The majority of the HCG is with all the guest artists, and they only did 1 H scene per harem member. Succubus Kindergarten had more content per character, comeon tokinogokiri. I guess play this if you're mostly looking for the strong furry content.

Last edited: