What's new

[Complete - Full] トッコー委員会オウカRPG [RJ184230] (Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG)

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: トッコー委員会オウカRPG [RJ184230] (Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG))

Looks like he just added some combat cut-ins for the time being. This shouldn't throw things off too badly. Depends on how he implemented the cut-ins though.

Now I just need to wait a bit and make sure he's really done this time. And then wait for a link to show up somewhere since I am broke and don't have a legit copy of the game. :eek:

While I'm waiting, I'll be working on the translation of Fallen Princess Lucia Story as Yugifan3 has cancelled their translation of it.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Bumping because update.

First, big thanks to the several people who PMed with links to the current version. You know who you are. :)

In regards to the translation, I will be finishing Fallen Princess Lucia Story before returning to this. Partly because we don't know if Marimo will update again, and partly because Lucia has more done and will be a bit quicker to finish up. If this hasn't updated by then, I will assume he is done and continue with the translation. Also, I will check -probably tomorrow- to see how hard it will be to transfer what I already have done on this. Will make a post or edit this one when I do that.

I *think* I will have Lucia Story done in about a month.

EDIT 8/4 : Looked at it today, and as best I can tell all that was altered was the common events file. This won't too big of a deal, I should be able to jump right back into it when I'm done with Lucia. Now hopefully he's done with the surprise updates, lol.

Last edited:

MagicProtects

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a download for this up somewhere that already has the English partial already attached?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Bump for update, Lucia Story is taking longer than I thought for multiple reasons, mostly 500+ common events with multiple variations in each one. Not sure when I'll be done, so not giving an ETA. Just wanted to say I have not abandoned this. I will get back to it eventually. Lucia Story was probably not the best choice for my first full translation in hindsight. But it is mostly done so I am going to finish it first, and come back to this with some experience under my belt. :)

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Bump for update, Lucia Story is taking longer than I thought for multiple reasons, mostly 500+ common events with multiple variations in each one. Not sure when I'll be done, so not giving an ETA. Just wanted to say I have not abandoned this. I will get back to it eventually. Lucia Story was probably not the best choice for my first full translation in hindsight. But it is mostly done so I am going to finish it first, and come back to this with some experience under my belt. :)
Good to hear. I was just wondering about this, and it only just now clicked that you're the one working on Lucia.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you for the update. There is no need for a rush, easy does it (even though it's anything but easy).

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Glad to see that someone is working on translating this game. One of the best Erotic games on DLSite though unfortunately only in Japanese language.

On that subject can someone explain to me why on DLSite English they do not require that the things in question are translated into English? Seeing as how it is actively to sell these games to a foreign audience who most likely do not speak Japanese....

Also can someone please explain to me how to automatically translate text from an RPG MV game like this using an automated tool or send me to a guide about that?

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, this game is probably the best I played along with Scale Garden's and the NTRPG serie. It completely deserve a translation.
DLSite english has a section with only games in the english language. It's meant as a way to allow english consumers to buy japanese doujin products (for example, my card don't work on DLSite.jp), they can give you an english interface and an english only section. But they can't force every single doujin game maker in Japan to provide an english translation for their doujinshi/game/cg set/audio cd. Because they are mostly amateurs, and most of them have a very poor grasp on the english language.

See here for RPGMV and text hooking : http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29359

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Personally, I wouldn't say this game is one of the best I've ever played (I think I preferred Sneak in Desperada), though Ankoku Marimokan is one of my favourite circles. I like Marimo's art, the story, humour and the events, but it's a bit "on rails" and quite minimalistic when it comes to free roaming. Having played and finished the game a couple of times while I could still get VNR and Chiitrans to work, I was always left with an impression that it's a bit lacking when it comes to side-quests, and the hallway bullying, blackmail and harassment events could've progressed farther than it did. And the paths behind the school, which leads to the different story progression areas...it's very straight forward and unimaginative. I don't mean to complain too much, as I quite liked the game, but it had the potential to be bigger and better. Though -and I can't stress this enough-, I don't regret buying it, and I'm very much looking forward to the translation...if mayaktheunholy manages to survive Fallen Princess Lucia Story.

Last edited:

Shaele

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heya mayaktheunholy,

Do you have any update about the full translation progress? This game is fun, hoping to get an english version :D

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Heya mayaktheunholy,

Do you have any update about the full translation progress? This game is fun, hoping to get an english version :D
It will be a while still. Have to finish Lucia Story first, which I am nearly done with, but the consensual H scenes are taking a long time because they have a large number of variations. Not to mention I got burned out.
I don't think this will take nearly as long as Lucia though once I get back to it.

buddy Yeah this was his first game in MV so he was trying the engine out and didn't want to get overly ambitious with this one. That's one of the reasons I chose it, thought it would be a good first game to fully translate since it was relatively short. But then like an idiot I took over Lucia Story, lol.

Sanin92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is one of my favorite hgames out there. Thank you so much for taking the time to make a full translation for it! Stoked for this, but take your time. What you are doing for the translation community is always inspiring!

ravana

Reputation score
Hope u still have plans for this game, personal favourite h-game.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Mostly done? Sweet.

I liked this game a lot, I'd love to actually know what the fuck was going on.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh nice to know this is still going. Even if I think the game's H-content gets a bit too... weird after the first or second stage, it would be interesting to see it all in English anyway!

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I really don't want to just quote a meme, but this is exactly how I feel right now:

MY BODY IS READY.

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finally, it's coming ! Thank you Mayak, I can't wait to play this game again !

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So... where can i find an invite link to the ULMF discord?