What's new

ACT [Toonpimp] Pepe Le Rapiste

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Pepe Le Rapiste

Well, on the bright side, considering how many websites his games get hosted on, maybe we'll get more members! *positive thinking*

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well, on the bright side, considering how many websites his games get hosted on, maybe we'll get more members! *positive thinking*
tp-fan/members?

OP
Games Dude

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Ugh I don't mean to come across as ungratefull or anything but...

More members = more bandwith used.

I've noticed the site slowing down lately, and I don't think another 10 members are gonna help matters.

Then again the recent sluggishness may just be me, after all I do seem to be having connection difficulties. I just don't know.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Happens to everybody who visits the site. It's mainly the mass of lurkers going through constantly, makes the site have a bandwidth fart sometimes.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Fairly boring game tbh.

I rather play as the char that has to dodge/kill stuff to avoid rape, instead of being the rapist anyway.(Probably because its a win-win situation anyway, you lose you get raped, you win 9/10 you get fucked or still get raped)

I only like to play the one in charge if you get options or something, like would you like to tie up the chick, use various tools or just screw em ...

ps: little ot but ... darkfire where the hell is that "dance" thing in your sig from?
The dude in blue looks like Dr. evil doing raindance lol :D

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Fairly boring game tbh.

I rather play as the char that has to dodge/kill stuff to avoid rape, instead of being the rapist anyway.(Probably because its a win-win situation anyway, you lose you get raped, you win 9/10 you get fucked or still get raped)

I only like to play the one in charge if you get options or something, like would you like to tie up the chick, use various tools or just screw em ...

ps: little ot but ... darkfire where the hell is that "dance" thing in your sig from?
The dude in blue looks like Dr. evil doing raindance lol :D
It's in my signature too, as well as Obeliskos's. It's Moskau, one of the greatest music videos ever done. Look it up on Youtube.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

It's in my signature too, as well as Obeliskos's. It's Moskau, one of the greatest music videos ever done. Look it up on Youtube.
+1 Rep for Moskau!

As for everyone else. Yeah, TP wants donations and has ads, and this may not be his best game ever, but I give him big credit for at least trying to change up his normal approach to the games he makes. And the humor aspect can't be beaten, no matter what the nay-sayers gripe about. *snickers*

<3 4 Pepe, n'est-ce pas?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't understand the argument.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh yeah Demon Girl! Wait...

That was FOUR YEARS ago.
Rofl. Fail argument. Chrono Trigger was 15 years ago and it's still probably the best game I've ever played. Age has no correlation to how good a game is.

Of course given that's the first post you're probably just a troll.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

It's toonpimp in disguise! GET HIM!!!! *holds up torch and pitchfork*

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I actually wanted to hear the guy out.

Wrath

Lurker
Reputation score

I thought Toxic was Toon Pimp in disguise...

Reputation score

No, it's not Toonpimp. I know who Papanomics is. He's just some ignorant person from Toonpimp's forums who's always bragging about some girlfriend or talking shit about this website.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

He has a website about shit? Fascinating.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Oh yeah Demon Girl! Wait...

That was FOUR YEARS ago.
Are you one of the retards who thinks this forum views LM the same way TP's forum views TP? While a good number of people probably found this forum because of links dealing with LM, most of us don't really care too terribly much about him. Simply put, this is more of a roleplaying forum than a fandom forum despite the name. Viewing us as LM fans is about the same as saying that all Americans are rabid george washington fanboys/fangirls. While LM may have been responsible in part for the formation of the first forum, he isn't that important anymore.

Wrath

Lurker
Reputation score

Pheonix, you fool!!!
You have doomed us all to the possibility of another Presidential visit D:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Any second, Wash Georgington is gonna come rolling in with his half-assed virus links that aren't even decent viruses.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Rofl. Fail argument. Chrono Trigger was 15 years ago and it's still probably the best game I've ever played. Age has no correlation to how good a game is.

Of course given that's the first post you're probably just a troll.
Fallout & Fallout 2. Star Craft. Dungeon Keeper & Dungeon Keeper 2. Age and quality certainly seem to have a correlation.