What's new

[Complete - Partial] [とらうま商事] Jumble Strikers (RJ294780)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLSite:
ulmf discussion thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/torauma-jumblestrikers-rj294780.13873/

Made a partial for this one, the sequel to Jumble Jokers. Translated the usual for a partial, menus (including H stats), skills, items, weapons, armors, and choices. Clip logger is included, so it should automatically send text to the clipboard to be translated in whatever software you like.

No hoops to jump through on this one, just drag, drop and overwrite.

One other thing, had to remove the display of enemy names as they were spamming the clipboard, making it impossible to read the text during battle H scenes. If you really want them back on anyway, you'll need to turn it back on in the plugins. (it's the YEP battle plugin, and it's a simple true/false option that can be changed in the rpg maker editor)

Attached as usual. And as usual, if anything breaks or is untranslated (within the scope of a partial), let me know.

EDIT: Updated the partial to version 1.25. Did not test thoroughly, but it should be fine. 1.26 is the latest from the dev, but according to dlsite it's just typos. So this should be current now as far as bugfixes and content. Also translated the text on the second page of the status menu. Let me know if there's any issues.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sliptek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, thanks for the translation, awesome job as it just came out even if its just the basics of the menus and everything this helps out a lot. Currently, it has been updated to 1.12 I have no clue what is in the updated version though.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Translated the usual for a partial, menus (including H stats), skills, items, weapons, armors, and choices. Clip logger is included, so it should automatically send text to the clipboard to be translated in whatever software you like.
What software could you recommend?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
What software could you recommend?
I'd recommend Translation Aggregator, it can use multiple different translation methods at the same time.

If you want more than online translation, you'll have to look up how to do that, this really isn't the thread for TA tutorials. But you can setup offline translation as well if you don't mind installing a couple more programs.

Daewoox

Lurker
Reputation score
Great job on the translation!
Any plans on translating the second page of the status screen? I think it keeps a tab on how many times each enemy is H'ed or something?

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Great job on the translation!
Any plans on translating the second page of the status screen? I think it keeps a tab on how many times each enemy is H'ed or something?
I've edited the relevant file - this should translate at least some of that. I do not have a late game save, so no idea how much is translated. It's also an edited MTL translate - edited for length of text so it should fit, but might not make any sense... and again, as I don't have a late-game save I can't check or test.

1. Save this file in the games www/js/plugins folder
2. I'd recommend making a backup copy of your file 1st, just in case my file messes things up. (I do have a backup, so can upload it if needed)
3. extract and overwrite existing file.

If it works, and anyone has better translation for the names and wants me to fix it up, please don't hesitate to provide the better/improved translations.
Also, if it's missing text... post an image of what it shows & misses and I'll try to find & translate the missing lines.

Attachments

Daewoox

Lurker
Reputation score
I've edited the relevant file - this should translate at least some of that. I do not have a late game save, so no idea how much is translated. It's also an edited MTL translate - edited for length of text so it should fit, but might not make any sense... and again, as I don't have a late-game save I can't check or test.

1. Save this file in the games www/js/plugins folder
2. I'd recommend making a backup copy of your file 1st, just in case my file messes things up. (I do have a backup, so can upload it if needed)
3. extract and overwrite existing file.

If it works, and anyone has better translation for the names and wants me to fix it up, please don't hesitate to provide the better/improved translations.
Also, if it's missing text... post an image of what it shows & misses and I'll try to find & translate the missing lines.
Thanks a lot!
Looks good for my current late-game, new game+ save.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Updated the partial to version 1.25.
I know 1.26 is the latest, but I couldn't find it anywhere. And according to dlsite it's just typo corrections anyway, not content or bugfixes. Attached to the first post as usual.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Thanks! Were any H scenes updated in your version 1.25?
As far as I can see on dlsite, the updates are all bugfixes. Don't think any new H content was ever added. But I have not played it thoroughly to check.
I did notice when updating the partial that there was one more choice than before, and one new lewd stat that wasn't there before, so I guess it's at least possible some content was added.
Further questions along this line would be better asked in the game discussion thread. (linked in the OP if you don't feel like searching)

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
No, sorry, I wasn't asking about the GAME update, I was asking about the partial, as in: were any H scenes translated.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
No, sorry, I wasn't asking about the GAME update, I was asking about the partial, as in: were any H scenes translated.
Ah, okay.
And no, sorry, translating H scenes is beyond the scope of a partial for me. That would be something I'd only tackle if I was doing a full translation.