Need help
1616351146439.png
-Any idea what those mean?
-How do I getting a slug off my ass?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
After a good while, the Dev is starting from scratch another game(?).

This one will have only 1 main character, looks either like mix between your fantasy armor... But for some funny reason, she looks like if she was the bad guy.

A translation that it says a bit on the description is that the dev says that if there was a bigger game like jumble strikers 2, the game would take like 6 years (Which is damn long, but is the dev team only 1 guy again?)

Still, lets see how it goes.

namedyus

Reputation score
Is there a way to remove skills (in game or through save editors and such)?
You can adjust almost any value like sensitivity and P. Limit in game, but I haven't seen a way to remove skills (I like doing certain events a lot but they come with unintended consequences 😬).

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You can adjust almost any value like sensitivity and P. Limit in game, but I haven't seen a way to remove skills (I like doing certain events a lot but they come with unintended consequences 😬).
I believe it is intentionally that the girls get a debuff after they get assaulted too much, so I doubt there is a in game way unless I am wrong. Perhaps you can save on a separate file right before you do said event and just reload so you avoid any unwanted side effects.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
zths' tool might be able to do that.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I believe it is intentionally that the girls get a debuff after they get assaulted too much, so I doubt there is a in game way unless I am wrong. Perhaps you can save on a separate file right before you do said event and just reload so you avoid any unwanted side effects.
Yep, there is no way to remove the skills apart from possibly via a save editor. However, it should be noted that once you progress far enough through the game you will unlock a scene viewing room.... where you can view every scene in the game. So if you like certain events, or fighting certain mobs.... you can do it as much as you want without having the negative effect's of the skills.

- Is random chance the only way to get more slugs infesting you? Do you need the A-jewel, or not?

Seems that the only way to get past 1 slug is to equip the A-Jewel and pray that it triggers at right time for another slug to enter. Although this easily ends up with the character going through multiple climax's each and every time a slug does anything. lol

- I know you can't have human babies, but if you've been impregnated by an Abductor... can you still get fertilized by monsters?
-- I know you can still do the fly births, but what about other mobs like spiders, goblins, etc?

namedyus

Reputation score
Does anyone know if the person behind the jumble games has a twitter or similar blog anywhere? All I can find it their ci-en site and the unfortunately dead link on the Jumble Jokers thread.

Yep, there is no way to remove the skills apart from possibly via a save editor. However, it should be noted that once you progress far enough through the game you will unlock a scene viewing room.... where you can view every scene in the game. So if you like certain events, or fighting certain mobs.... you can do it as much as you want without having the negative effect's of the skills.

- Is random chance the only way to get more slugs infesting you? Do you need the A-jewel, or not?

Seems that the only way to get past 1 slug is to equip the A-Jewel and pray that it triggers at right time for another slug to enter. Although this easily ends up with the character going through multiple climax's each and every time a slug does anything. lol

- I know you can't have human babies, but if you've been impregnated by an Abductor... can you still get fertilized by monsters?
-- I know you can still do the fly births, but what about other mobs like spiders, goblins, etc?
For the slugs I honestly just used the online save editor and changed the max value, or else you have to do a lot of praying and waiting to get a large number of them. The character sprites change after 5+ slugs.

Part of the unintended side effects I was talking about was related to them since the characters will get things like slug phobia which is fine, but then they also get things like sensitive body or anal sensitivity which effects all the other combats, heh.

jbloggsey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone able to share their gallery save? Mage's save no longer works.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Does anyone know if the person behind the jumble games has a twitter or similar blog anywhere? All I can find it their ci-en site and the unfortunately dead link on the Jumble Jokers thread.
I only follow the developer's ci-en blog. I don't think he has other social media stuff.

Would be nice if he has a pixiv. He must have lots of unused art for Jumble Jokers, Jumble Strikers, and other stuff somewhere. 😝

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Haven't posted any updates on here from the dev, but checking his last entry apparently the new "name" has dropped for the new game

(No idea cause i can't read japanese lol)

As for the mechanic, apparently you "control" the armor (Google fu), and the character plays automatically

fantasmic

Reputation score
The new game's title is "吾輩は 鎧 である" which unsurprisingly translates to "I am armor" (there may be some nuance I'm missing). The skills shown are things like Heal Enemy, Agi Down, and Arousal/Pheromones Up, so it looks like you'll be messing with the protagonist to facilitate assaults by the monsters instead of trying to protect her. I don't think the dev has said anything about the plot yet, so I could be totally wrong. I'm hoping you still get the option to be a proper armor though; I think that would appeal to people who liked the "protect the girls" aspect of Jumble Strikers.

Grills

Lurker
Reputation score
Basically, from what I saw and could gather it's a very formal and almost archaic way of saying it (like, say, 吾輩 instead of 私)
So it could be argued that it translates to something like "Armor Art I" if you're seriously crazy about trying to convey that nuance. Whether this means the armor talks formally or if it's just to make the name pop out a little I don't know.

Halcyon722

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've got a lot of faith in the dev, Jumble Jokers and Strikers are some of my favorite H-games ever. I'm a little bummed that there's seemingly only the one heroine rather than a group, so I hope there's still a lot of content in terms of enemies and such. I wouldn't mind the focus on one character if there's a similar density of scenes. I also haven't seen any mention of pregnancy in their previous blog posts about the new game, so I'm crossing my fingers.
Sidenote, but Jumble Jokers/Strikers systems of in-combat rape, restraint/rescue, parasitization, pregnancy, and way that repeated assaults can cause permanent debuffs on party members are all just so good that I wish more games would do similar things. I've seen lots of games that do some of those things, but never one that does them all and improves upon them. Which I get, because that's definitely a lot of work, but it's still a shame. I guess I'm still looking for a game that's "Jumble Strikers, but MORE and even BETTER".

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
For now we only have managed to see 4 enemies in game, hoping for much more enemies compared to the other games since it's just 1 character.

Although i wonder if there's gonna be gangbang or enemies might join in the CG/grab sprites, since for example, you can see 3 rats, but only 1 can grab her.

midnightpumpkin

Reputation score
Basically, from what I saw and could gather it's a very formal and almost archaic way of saying it (like, say, 吾輩 instead of 私)
So it could be argued that it translates to something like "Armor Art I" if you're seriously crazy about trying to convey that nuance. Whether this means the armor talks formally or if it's just to make the name pop out a little I don't know.
It's a reference to the famous Japanese novel "I Am a Cat" (吾輩は猫である) by Natsume Sōseki.

namedyus

Reputation score
The new game's title is "吾輩は 鎧 である" which unsurprisingly translates to "I am armor" (there may be some nuance I'm missing). The skills shown are things like Heal Enemy, Agi Down, and Arousal/Pheromones Up, so it looks like you'll be messing with the protagonist to facilitate assaults by the monsters instead of trying to protect her. I don't think the dev has said anything about the plot yet, so I could be totally wrong. I'm hoping you still get the option to be a proper armor though; I think that would appeal to people who liked the "protect the girls" aspect of Jumble Strikers.
Sounds fun as heck

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Seems that the dev almost died because of a heatstroke geebus

CI-EN Update, mostly showing what the mechanics are about, and the MC is actually busty compared to the other girls from the other games

Also the Rat, Worm, Slug, Goblin, slime and Spider are confirmed in the game

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
One of my favorite circles so I'm all for their next work since Shrift 2 and Monster Girl Quest Paradox probably won't ever finish and get translated before I die.