What's new

RPG [とらうま商事] JumbleStrikers (RJ294780)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The same as me goes with the poses, lots of them were blocking the view of the tits of the girls, Kidnapper and goblin had my doubts but the poses were fantastic (aside from the blonde girl with the kidnapper), goblin's poses were all good
Funnily enough, the goblin's pose with the green-haired girl is one of the biggest offenders for me - all you get to see past the initial grab CG is the goblin's butt, as it blocks your view of her entirely.

Part of what got my expectations up was the long development time, but I assume this is one person working on all of it, and the art is very well done, so I don't regret supporting them. I think I've just gotten to the point where I've played so many of these types of games that anything coming out now has to do something different to really keep me interested.

Harbinger74

Reputation score
I noticed that the stat ups are back. STR DEF MAT and AGI power ups +50 can be obtained from the magic item shop, just talk to her from the side. I don't know however what unlocks this. I gotta say good game. 9/10

PS: Ments...Thank you :)

Mick2000

Reputation score
so i find in every area there always a single room that have nothing in it, no enemies, no chest or item whatsoever. someone seems to imply there should be a monster you can fight namely "tree monster?" that located at room on ruin area where you find some kind of "spaceship" top? anyway i didn't find any enemy in any of this room, anyone know what i miss? or is it a post-game content?
also during your journey at sewer you fall and obtain some sort of Accessory, what is this orb thing? it boost your stat a lot but is it safe to use, like will it affect the ending?

Artigael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so i find in every area there always a single room that have nothing in it, no enemies, no chest or item whatsoever. someone seems to imply there should be a monster you can fight namely "tree monster?" that located at room on ruin area where you find some kind of "spaceship" top? anyway i didn't find any enemy in any of this room, anyone know what i miss? or is it a post-game content?
If one of the girls gives birth you can find special monsters in those.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Remember the forest of the horny monsters? It's back, and the chest located there possesses the same item like last game (PREGNANCY RING)

Go to the portal where the green haired girl went the first part of the game (FOREST LIKE), then go to the left top

someone seems to imply there should be a monster you can fight namely "tree monster?" that located at room on ruin area where you find some kind of "spaceship" top? anyway i didn't find any enemy in any of this room, anyone know what i miss? or is it a post-game content?
Once you beat the "worm thing" once you'll have to go back to the spaceship room and go up. There will be an open door there.

Also regarding of the orb, i didn't knew about what is the point of it too.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Game is great~!

I still remember playing the prequel and felt that it exceeded my expectations. And the developer did it again!!(y)

Beats9821

Reputation score

Tentalover

Reputation score
I guess it's the text description that makes the prequel's rape good.

So, to anyone who has played it, is it as long as the prequel?

Artigael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found it a bit shorter, tbh, althought that could just be me.

I think I preferred the H-content in this one, although some scenes (the ghosts, the public bath...) feel a bit unfinished; the author could really benefit from one or two assistants for the next one.

namedyus

Reputation score
Is there a way to have creatures not be born (or develop in growth)? I noticed with the bugs they grow into a fly and I was wondering if you could Stop that without just removing them.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Apparently this has been updated to version 1.25.

Anyone know what's different? Hope translation is going well, candyfloss!

namedyus

Reputation score

Are you talking about the update from last month? Last update is from December.
Though I personally do not know the differences between the versions.

Funny to see how the game is still #1 in 24hrs/7days/30days.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mainly bug fix, some mechanics change and fixing typos.

Translation progress is going ok! 😛 However, there's still a long way to go. The game does contain a lot more text to translate compared to the prequel.
I'll make a more detailed post soon on the progress in the translation thread.

noname1201

Reputation score

Translation progress is going ok! 😛 However, there's still a long way to go. The game does contain a lot more text to translate compared to the prequel.
Looking forward to it!

Beats9821

Reputation score

I'm assuming his writing style is the same. Meaning lots of references which might be tricky to translate.

JuJuBee06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I think I am just missing some of the mechanics since I cant read the text, but is there a faster way to ensure the ladies get egged/pregnant?
From my trial and error, it feels like it takes 3-4 battles of getting grabbed etc, since just sitting there in one battle for however long doesn't seem to work at all.

Also, in the post game gallery area there is a basement where you can fight teams of 8 monsters, it gives a 1st selection for the battle background, and a 2nd selection which is for H attack frequency (choosing the 2nd option seems to make enemies only do groping attacks, or grabs).

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So I think I am just missing some of the mechanics since I cant read the text, but is there a faster way to ensure the ladies get egged/pregnant?
From my trial and error, it feels like it takes 3-4 battles of getting grabbed etc, since just sitting there in one battle for however long doesn't seem to work at all.
There's the pregnancy ring on the ruins "forest" left upper side if i remember if you want 100% chance

There has been battles were i have spent like 20 turns with the monster raping the character and didn't get her pregnant (For the kidnapper endings)

Also, in the post game gallery area there is a basement where you can fight teams of 8 monsters, it gives a 1st selection for the battle background, and a 2nd selection which is for H attack frequency (choosing the 2nd option seems to make enemies only do groping attacks, or grabs).
Correct

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm assuming his writing style is the same. Meaning lots of references which might be tricky to translate.
Ahaha yeah, the developer used all kinds of random references in the previous game. Some of them are difficult to translate for the western audience all right. But, I enjoyed the humorous writing a lot, so I'm all right with that.

I don't really want to comment how the writing is like for this game since it might contain spoilers. I'll leave it for the players to experience it themselves when the time comes!