What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Magnion

Reputation score
I wont deny it would be awesome but. what makes you think that?
Well... SHRIFT spoilers.
The recently released EX3 ends with a teaser for EX4 being a crossover with Monster Girl Quest and Super Monsters n Girls, with the character Cheshire mentioning White Rabbit and that Luka is invited to the same tea party as Kazuya (SHRIFT's MC). The two and the other game's protag are depicted teaming up to stop some kind of "world eater."(?) This leads me to believe the update for Paradox will be a similar scenario full story arc.

helltauros

Reputation score
Well... SHRIFT spoilers.
The recently released EX3 ends with a teaser for EX4 being a crossover with Monster Girl Quest and Super Monsters n Girls, with the character Cheshire mentioning White Rabbit and that Luka is invited to the same tea party as Kazuya (SHRIFT's MC). The two and the other game's protag are depicted teaming up to stop some kind of "world eater."(?) This leads me to believe the update for Paradox will be a similar scenario full story arc.
oh sorry my bad

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

3 of the 7 participating games/series for the crossover have been confirmed (SHRIFT, Three Charms and Succubus Prison). 2 more should get revealed in mid-August, and the last 2 at the end of August. Release date for it isn't fixed yet, but it obviously won't be before September at any rate.

There's some other info there about the backstory behind the crossover, and some limitations (e.g. can't use Labyrinth of Chaos equipment for it until it's cleared).

Last edited:

Magnion

Reputation score
Super Monsters n Girls is presumably another one.
The two other SHRIFT girls besides Lampas were also spoiled a couple of months ago.
The image Lampas uses here came alongside ones for Mukuro and Daji in an earlier paid content ci-en post, and all three have scenes with Luka. I thought it was odd they were screwing a purple haired boy, but never imagined it was leading to this.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"2020 couldn't get any more wil--"

Talk about a cross-over lmao

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
"2020 couldn't get any more wil--"

Talk about a cross-over lmao
That's by far the least surprising crossover. That artist is one of the main artists introduced since Paradox. He did the art for the lilith sisters in MGQ Paradox.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Im going to guess Dieselmine (Milking Farm, Nightmare school), Leaf Geometry (Sequel Blight/Awake), Excess M (Parade Buster) and SQDT (Succubus Quest). I would guess Zell but he doesn't really do CG or Poring (also mostly ACT)

Reputation score
I'm hoping that 62studio is also involved in this.

That's by far the least surprising crossover. That artist is one of the main artists introduced since Paradox. He did the art for the lilith sisters in MGQ Paradox.
Technically, that's just Myusca's artist. The other two have different artists, though Vinum's artist has also worked on MGQ.

BlackAion

Reputation score
So played through the game thanks to translation and WHOOOOOO!!!! THAT ENDING WAS CRAZY. I won't spoil anything but wow holy shit. Now I want to really play part 3 just to see how it all ends. Ovarall I really love the game. I don't know about the demon lords side of the story but Illia went through I think a serious character growth arc.

Last edited:

helltauros

Reputation score
So played through the game thanks to translation and WHOOOOOO!!!! THAT ENDING WAS CRAZY. I won't spoil anything but wow holy shit. Now I want to really play part 3 just to see how it all ends. Ovarall I really love the game. I don't know about the demon lords side of the story but Illia went through I think a serious character growth arc.
Yeah I find very interesting how she begins to trust the monsters bit by bit across the adventure to the point she becomes a tsundere

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Yeah I find very interesting how she begins to trust the monsters bit by bit across the adventure to the point she becomes a tsundere
It's interesting because Luca is forced to "need" monster help quite often, and Illias has to become flexible in her viewpoint. Illias's growth is definitely really interesting.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

2 more games for the crossover revealed - (thread) and (thread). The last 2 should be shown at the end of August.

Magnion

Reputation score
Definitely wasn't expecting those picks.

The Super Monsters n Girls dev also clarified in a blog post of his own that that game isn't part of the Paradox collaboration project, despite being involved in the SHRIFT one that will feature Paradox.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I wonder if we'll have to solve some japanese trivia to access the robf colab content.

I don't know how many dot animators i'd expect, the art for MGQ has always been cg, not animation. Zell is definitely on the mount rushmore of Femdom/Monster Girl developers, but i don't think hes going to be included because the artstyle is wrong.

I'm happy to see Dreamania getting some recognition.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sakurai: "My game is the biggest crossover in history!"
Totoro Resistance: "Oh? On God?"

Reputation score
Do they plan add the top god tier succubus from succubus prison on this crossover or nah? Man if they add her oh god oh fuck for Luka and for the others MCs they don’t know what kinda of Hell they step in

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
didn't expect the MC and dancer from robf series, they're like married so the dancer probably won't have much of a scene except minuki (I can't think of the english word right now... 見抜き)

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

The last two participating games in the crossover have been revealed - (thread) and (thread).

コラボ1.jpg

Parade Buster's reps include two of the best characters, so that eases the pain slightly from some of my favorite circles not being included. With any luck the third rep is Musette.

Last edited:

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Parade Buster's reps include two of the best characters, so that eases the pain slightly from some of my favorite circles not being included. With any luck the third rep is Musette.
If the silhouette is supposed to be accurate, Musette would not really fit, it would also be rather obvious to have her together with the duo. The closest one to fit that silhouette would be Tomomi.