What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Banshee1

Reputation score
Hi. I lost the USB where I had saved Paradox and I was left without my progress. Can someone give me their save file or someone who has passed the video game?. Today I ran out of morning fap

Triplebrc

Reputation score
I am a bit out of the loop here, but is there still no information on a release date yet?

Rascal

Reputation score
as far as I know they never gave a release date
all we know is that it will be released "20-21"

so it's still possible to be released this year .. not sure if i would bet my money on it though
but who knows .. it's still half a year, maybe we will see a release date in the next 2 month for a november/december release?

helltauros

Reputation score
as far as I know they never gave a release date
all we know is that it will be released "20-21"

so it's still possible to be released this year .. not sure if i would bet my money on it though
but who knows .. it's still half a year, maybe we will see a release date in the next 2 month for a november/december release?
how about a game then? the one who guesses the closest without passing the release date wins.
Ill bet on January 6 2021

for the winner prize I dont know what would you want?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
how about a game then? the one who guesses the closest without passing the release date wins.
Ill bet on January 6 2021

for the winner prize I dont know what would you want?
December 1st 2020.

My suggestion: Winner gets to pick a girl that losers have to keep in their party (not main party though) permanently. can't be route specific or missable. Honor rule, of course.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
December 1st 2020.

My suggestion: Winner gets to pick a girl that losers have to keep in their party (not main party though) permanently. can't be route specific or missable. Honor rule, of course.
Dude... everyone will force you to have aligator chick in your party.

Rascal

Reputation score
hrmm .. I would really like a christmas release ...
but every time I see a release date that includes the next year .. it's in most cases not finished in the current one

but fuck it, I believe in this series
let's go for a release date around 24th December
As for the character ... well, normally I would say Nurukyu~ but she is a given .. who doesn't have her in the party gets a good clubbing
So my Character you all would have to take along is everybodys favourite poor, dexterious Succubus Eva

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
hrmm .. I would really like a christmas release ...
but every time I see a release date that includes the next year .. it's in most cases not finished in the current one

but fuck it, I believe in this series
let's go for a release date around 24th December
As for the character ... well, normally I would say Nurukyu~ but she is a given .. who doesn't have her in the party gets a good clubbing
So my Character you all would have to take along is everybodys favourite poor, dexterious Succubus Eva
Well at least we'll have REBF to tide us over.
That's releasing in 160 days according to the guys Ci-En, so a 2020 release is very likely for that game.

Rascal

Reputation score
huh .. didn't even knew he was making a new Robf game
but I never followed his Ci-en or anything
the only thing I can remember from his games is that it's nearly impossible to play without understanding japanese because of his weird obsession with putting some kind of Quiz in the game to progress because he hates the western market or something along those lines?
so you either need a translation or some kind of patch to get rid of these minigames

don't think I'm very hyped for that one to be honest

Reputation score
the only reasons. They take too long is because part 3 will be the end of Luka and MGQ story as a whole , and the entire Part 3 will be extremely big because it will combine part 1 and part 2 together and who knows what kinds of LOC bullshit they hiding for this , and of course Minagi is extremely hot maybe I fall for her , as for Xelvy man he do weird girls as usual

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
the only reasons. They take too long is because part 3 will be the end of Luka and MGQ story as a whole , and the entire Part 3 will be extremely big because it will combine part 1 and part 2 together and who knows what kinds of LOC bullshit they hiding for this , and of course Minagi is extremely hot maybe I fall for her , as for Xelvy man he do weird girls as usual
Yeah, Torotoro likes doing those BIG endings. The end of the original Part 2 was Hellgondo when you fought Alice. The ending of Part 2 Paradox didn't get that same level of world-changing event. I'm interested in what Part 3 has in store, since it's got a lot to cover in my opinion to be on the same as the original MGQ part 3.

helltauros

Reputation score
mmm how about this the winner picks one monster girl and all losers have to make a fanart of her (even if youre terrible at drawing) and we will post it here
The force a monmusu in your party sounds good too I want everyone to love my dear Shizuku (I have a thing for cute oni girls)

Lazyrick

Reputation score

TTR is going to be doing some collabs with other popular creators. it'll be in the form of updates to MGQP part 2, won't be very soon, but not far out there. next month's update will have more info.

The other partners are mostly unknown, but ミンワ, dev of 三枚のおふだ series was confirmed in their new game. my guess is むに工房 (Lust Grimm dev) and トキノコギリ (Succubus Prison dev)
are probably some other likely suspects.

helltauros

Reputation score

TTR is going to be doing some collabs with other popular creators. it'll be in the form of updates to MGQP part 2, won't be very soon, but not far out there. next month's update will have more info.

The other partners are mostly unknown, but ミンワ, dev of 三枚のおふだ series was confirmed in their new game. my guess is むに工房 (Lust Grimm dev) and トキノコギリ (Succubus Prison dev)
are probably some other likely suspects.
So part 2.5 or DLC?

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, after a long time I saw this thread and though to myself why not ask how far the translation is.

This should be obvious for those in the loop, but after a short google search I just saw something from 2018.

So I guess asking is quicker.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
So part 2.5 or DLC?
2.5 I guess. I doubt it's going to anything substantial. my guess is it'll mostly just be adding in some new monster girls to encounter in ol areas, or maybe some optional side area where they dump them all.

So, after a long time I saw this thread and though to myself why not ask how far the translation is.

This should be obvious for those in the loop, but after a short google search I just saw something from 2018.

So I guess asking is quicker.
pretty sure the latest translation can be found in the MGQ wiki. It translated the whole story and most other interactions in towns, but I think a number of h scenes aren't, and some of the less important conversations (i.e. gadabouts actions, or gift reactions) aren't.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
aint all the h scenes done there was a comment on the blog that said they been done since December all that left are Labyrnth of Chaos gear enchant effects and Giving Presents in the Pocket Castle and Skill Words (AKA, what characters say in combat upon using skills).

Magnion

Reputation score
I think it can safely be said that this content will be a full fledged crossover episode with other series.