What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am a little confused what Collaboration means here.

Does it mean the Third Chapter will Include scenarios of each of those games with each games unicque Artwork? (like a little Side Story)
I am not sure e.g. how ROBF´s Artwork will fit into the game

TheUnsaid

Reputation score

Does it mean the Third Chapter will Include scenarios of each of those games with each games unicque Artwork? (like a little Side Story)
MGQ has always had multiple artists? From the very beginning there's been at least 3 different artists.
Artist for Alice and Erubetie is different from artist who did Alma Elma and Granberia, and those artists are different from the artist who drew the Tarantula girl, and that artist is different from the artist who did the ant girls.

MGQ Paradox has been doing world hopping since Part 2 now. The pits that you go into throughout the game take you to parallel universes.

I think it's pretty easy for them to write a universe jumping luca that experiences different worlds.

Lazyrick

Reputation score

One of their earlier posts about this said that it would be an addition to Part 2. My personal guess, we're gonna fall asleep somewhere and be sent to some overlapping dream world. I mean, most of the currently known girls use something related to sleep or illusions. Half the crew are succubi, Lampas (Shrift) pulls you into an eternal dream with her, Bell and Lyla (PBuster) used illusions and mind control, and the Kitsune (3 charms) also used tons of illusions. plus the collab's title is (roughly) "The night country and the heroes of the seven worlds." Night country, really? If this isn't setting up for some big old dream shenanigans, I don't know what does.

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just Stated the Game and have Question about the Difficulty Options:
What are the Modifier for each Difficulty?
EXP
Money
Enemy HP/DMG
Player DMG
etc.

For Example what is the difference between Normal and Paradox?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just Stated the Game and have Question about the Difficulty Options:
What are the Modifier for each Difficulty?
EXP
Money
Enemy HP/DMG
Player DMG
etc.

For Example what is the difference between Normal and Paradox?
Pretty sure its only enemy stats getting inflated. Paradox is mostly meant for NG+ runs. Also "Very easy" not only guts enemy stats, it also makes them take like 20% max hp damage every turn.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
@hentfreak

According to the JP wiki, with Normal as base (1.0x), the difficulty settings change stats as follows:

Very Easy:
Enemy All Stats 0.5x

Easy:
Enemy All Stats 0.75x

Hard:
Enemy HP, ATK, SPD 1.25x
Enemy DEF 1.1x

Very Hard:
Enemy HP, ATK 1.5x
Enemy SPD 1.25x
Enemy DEF 1.2x

Hell:
Enemy HP, ATK 2x
Enemy SPD 1.5x
Enemy DEF 1.25x

Paradox:
Enemy HP 3x
Enemy ATK 5x
Enemy SPD 2x
Enemy DEF 1.5x

Difficulty does not affect EXP, money and item drops in any way, shape or form. You need accessories and/or job/race skills/passives for that.
Additionally, the enemies in Iliasville's Hill scale less, presumably so madmen who start a fresh NG on Hell/Paradox don't get stuck on their very first slime.

Syrath

Reputation score
My recommendation if you want more difficulty is to stick to Hard or Very Hard. Hell and Paradox tend to be unfun levels of difficult going off NG, and are primarily for NG+ or postgame challenges.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

コラボイベントイラスト.png

Collaboration update, but not a very exciting one. It's still being worked on and they'll shortly be starting some external test plays. Estimated total length is 12-15 hours. And it'll contain special enemies who only use pleasure attacks (which bypass resistances) and can only be attacked by pleasure.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
And it'll contain special enemies who only use pleasure attacks (which bypass resistances) and can only be attacked by pleasure.
Oh a battlefuck section.
I guess that's because of ROBF's addition. Since ROBF enemies can only be defeated by pleasure.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh a battlefuck section.
I guess that's because of ROBF's addition. Since ROBF enemies can only be defeated by pleasure.
Pretty sure the same goes for SQ and SR enemies.

But man, 12-15 hours of content? That like a triple A release amount as a bonus update! Is this really going to be a free update?

Reputation score
. This has Raphaela, whose H-scene is... surprisingly normal for somthing drawn by Xelvy:

Raph scene.jpg

The post also mentions that they're still working on the collaboration, and they plan on implementing new functions like erasing skills you've learned.

helltauros

Reputation score
. This has Raphaela, whose H-scene is... surprisingly normal for somthing drawn by Xelvy:

View attachment 35139

The post also mentions that they're still working on the collaboration, and they plan on implementing new functions like erasing skills you've learned.
That might be helpful for my little oni in order to make her even more dangerous with the berserker status

TheUnsaid

Reputation score

View attachment 35139

Is this the first time we're seeing the H-scene not being done by the original artist?
I think it is. The artist for that character is Xelvy and the erotic scene is someone else.

Reputation score
Is this the first time we're seeing the H-scene not being done by the original artist?
I think it is. The artist for that character is Xelvy and the erotic scene is someone else.
No, I'm pretty sure the scene is still done by Xelvy. The content is unusually vanilla for one of Xelvy's works, but it still matches his style.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
No, I'm pretty sure the scene is still done by Xelvy. The content is unusually vanilla for one of Xelvy's works, but it still matches his style.
REALLY?
Xelvy.jpg

No it doesn't look the same from an artistic perspective.
In fact it looks like one of the newer artists they brought on board. One of the people who are doing the main story CG.

Btw, I'm kind of a sucker for squatting cowgirl with a big-tittied girl. I could look at those types of images, especially animations (though we won't get that for MGQ) forever and not get bored I think. I really hope her innate skills are good. Agility is so important in this game, and magic users don't have any agility scaling. They also require MP instead of SP so they run out of resources in normal battles.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
REALLY?
View attachment 35140

In fact it looks like one of the newer artists they brought on board. One of the people who are doing the main story CG.

I'm also pretty certain it's still xelvy, remember that Raphaela's basic art was first shown years ago and it's reasonable for his art style to appear somewhat different since then. A quick glance at his skeb commissions profile basically confirms it -

Anyway, she's the best of the 7 Archangels and looks great here, so +hype.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It doesn't have the hyper-grotesque features that Xelvy makes in his work. If it is a xelvy, its a lazy one.

Reputation score
REALLY?
View attachment 35140

Btw, I'm kind of a sucker for squatting cowgirl with a big-tittied girl. I could look at those types of images, especially animations (though we won't get that for MGQ) forever and not get bored I think. I really hope her innate skills are good. Agility is so important in this game, and magic users don't have any agility scaling. They also require MP instead of SP so they run out of resources in normal battles.
There is no precedent for any character having different artists for their standing and H-scene CGs. And as Fossil pointed out, xelvy's recent drawings do look like Raphaela's H-scene (you can check his as well).

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
There is no precedent for any character having different artists for their standing and H-scene CGs. And as Fossil pointed out, xelvy's recent drawings do look like Raphaela's H-scene (you can check his as well).
After checking out his other art...
I wonder how he became an artist for MGQ. Like seriously.

His tastes are so far removed from the content in MGQ it's actually shocking. He draws a lot of bestiality, gangbangs with huge burly men as well as NTR.

It's really not like this with other artists. Cool Kyoushinsha draws what he draws in the game in his private time and so do the other artists like Shiki.

Last edited:

Triplebrc

Reputation score
After checking out his other art...
I wonder how he became an artist for MGQ. Like seriously.
My guess is that he was dirt cheap, probably helped to get more monsters into part 3 for little cash, and then for paradox they massively increased the number of monsters he drew, which fit into the concept of most Tartarus monsters being insufferable abominations, all while costing a lot less money but boosting the number of monsters, this is the most likely scenario if you ask me. A little less likely, but perhaps the audience enjoyed the scenes a bit too much for the developers liking and getting in some Xelvy stuff was supposed to motivate the people to actually fear the monsters instead of just drooling over them. There could of course also be a small chance that the dev either overestimated the number of people who are into getting swallowed by incredibly weird monsters, or they just wanted every possible fetish to be included and thought Xelvy was as far out as it could get.

I am massively annoyed by Xelvy, not because of all the funny looking abominations, I do not mind them was long as they are irrelevant Tartarus grunts, but the guy somehow manages to make basically every scene unenjoyable for me even with rather basic stuff like a normal female blowjob scene, which sucks because they put him in charge of relevant characters like Sonya and several archangels. Guess theres still dozens of monsters in the game one can enjoy, but the guy is definitely a nuisance to me and I would pay more money for the game if his creations were not in it, or if he was a minor artist instead of his monsters appearing in legions. This means the message that the hentai pics for one or several archangels were drawn by someone else is an incredibly positive one for me, and that can only be an improvement.