What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Anyone figure out how to get through the castle in chapter 8? I'm stuck there.

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Anyone figure out how to get through the castle in chapter 8? I'm stuck there.
Is that the first time you're there? with Kazuya (gun guy) and Hakuren (Monk boy)? if you're stuck at the barrier upstairs, you need to talk with a succubus in the kitchen, and she'll give you the needed hint to check out the totally unremarkable crack in the wall at the top of the dance room.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Before I play this any further, are there actually scenes in this collaboration or is it just a mash up of some characters with nothing except the glory of a turn off paradox story to glue it together?

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Considering this update pushes the game version to 2.30. Is it safe to assume it breaks Dargoth''s translation? or is it still safe to at least apply the patch for everything that's translated already?

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Before I play this any further, are there actually scenes in this collaboration or is it just a mash up of some characters with nothing except the glory of a turn off paradox story to glue it together?
There are H scenes, but they are towards the end game around Chapter 10 and thereafter. The scenes themselves use a single theme and without a good translation seem rather lackluster.

Considering this update pushes the game version to 2.30. Is it safe to assume it breaks Dargoth''s translation? or is it still safe to at least apply the patch for everything that's translated already?
I have no doubt it breaks Dargoth's patch, that said, be sure to check out Arzor's translation which completes Part II before this patch. I'm not sure if they are doing the new update, but I imagine they will.

Reputation score
, it will fix a bug in 2.30 that apparently prevents progress.

I have no doubt it breaks Dargoth's patch, that said, be sure to check out Arzor's translation which completes Part II before this patch. I'm not sure if they are doing the new update, but I imagine they will.
, after which they'll move on to translating the new content.

Madflavor

Reputation score
It’s kinda surreal seeing TrTr get a bit upset in his last blog, toward people getting impatient and demanding answers on when Part 3’s release. Like yeah dude, it’s been almost 3.5 years, and there’s been no real communication from you on Part 3’s progress, outside of “We’re working on it. Please be patient.”

That can only take you so far. At some point you gotta throw people a bone and give them something real to tell them. Like at the very least tell us if Part 3 will be ready for 2021. I would have to imagine at this stage they must know if they can get the game ready for next year.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
It’s kinda surreal seeing TrTr get a bit upset in his last blog, toward people getting impatient and demanding answers on when Part 3’s release. Like yeah dude, it’s been almost 3.5 years, and there’s been no real communication from you on Part 3’s progress, outside of “We’re working on it. Please be patient.”

That can only take you so far. At some point you gotta throw people a bone and give them something real to tell them. Like at the very least tell us if Part 3 will be ready for 2021. I would have to imagine at this stage they must know if they can get the game ready for next year.
Can't blame those waiting (myself included), and it also makes sense from TrTR's perspective. If Patreon/discord threads are any indication, TrTr would have been bombarded worse than London was by the Germans about the ETOA. Also, as TrTr just released an update to part II and has been keeping the blog updated with scenes for pt III, he probably feels like a lot of folk are ungrateful. That all said, TrTr is the Blizzard Entertainment of erotic RR games, they redefine and set the benchmark for the genre, and games get done when they get done. Though thankfully we wont have to wait a decade+ between games.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Can't blame those waiting (myself included), and it also makes sense from TrTR's perspective. If Patreon/discord threads are any indication, TrTr would have been bombarded worse than London was by the Germans about the ETOA. Also, as TrTr just released an update to part II and has been keeping the blog updated with scenes for pt III, he probably feels like a lot of folk are ungrateful. That all said, TrTr is the Blizzard Entertainment of erotic RR games, they redefine and set the benchmark for the genre, and games get done when they get done. Though thankfully we wont have to wait a decade+ between games.
Well I can understand why he may think people are being ungrateful, but I do think that’s a misguided attitude from him. I’m not a fan of people who are saying nasty shit to him and his team, but he has to on some level understand why people are getting impatient. I would wager if by June/July 2021, we still don’t have a trailer, people are really gonna start wondering what’s going on. To me this whole thing sounds like him and his team bit off more than they could chew.

The other thing that might be a problem, is how much they’ll profit it off of Part 3. It might surpass Part 2 in sales, but I doubt it’s clearing past Part 1. The Monster Girl genre isn’t as popular as it used to be, and I’m sure there are some people who forgot these games even exist, because it’s been so long. Maybe surpassing Part 2’s sales is a victory, but I’m not sure how’d they feel, given the sheer time and effort spent on it.

Troy168

Reputation score
Hey, does anyone know how to get pass the jail in Ch. 7, or is that a bug?

Troy168

Reputation score
The jail cell as Lest? clicking on a spot on the left wall lets you sneak through a hidden tunnel.
Thanks for that. Now I'm stuck in another hurdle. I'm at the third floor and these two Succubus Monks keep kicking my ass, is there at least a way to restore your HP back to normal?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Thanks for that. Now I'm stuck in another hurdle. I'm at the third floor and these two Succubus Monks keep kicking my ass, is there at least a way to restore your HP back to normal?
There should be a healing barrel just before them? I don't know what difficulty you're on, but I used Lest's skills to cripple them, and had Novissa (equiped with the regen ring) spam his self harming sword skill to kill them.

Troy168

Reputation score
There should be a healing barrel just before them? I don't know what difficulty you're on, but I used Lest's skills to cripple them, and had Novissa (equiped with the regen ring) spam his self harming sword skill to kill them.
I wish I can do that, but I get one hit by their basic skill and I ended up losing. And not even the healing barrels won't help. I'm also playing this on very easy (I was going through this game on normal, but the second boss took too long, so I changed it to very easy to get the thing going.)

Madflavor

Reputation score
So I hit a pretty bad game breaking bug. As soon as I reach Chapter 10 the screen is black. I can open up the menu, and I can see it, but the rest is black. I reloaded by game and tried again from my last save, but same thing happened. I can't progress. I have Version 2.31 btw.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
I wish I can do that, but I get one hit by their basic skill and I ended up losing. And not even the healing barrels won't help. I'm also playing this on very easy (I was going through this game on normal, but the second boss took too long, so I changed it to very easy to get the thing going.)
That makes no sense. You mentioned an issue with your health? you didn't put the Suicidal Training ability on did you? it's a Special Ability (yellow) that doubles XP gain but reduces max hp to 1%.

Troy168

Reputation score
That makes no sense. You mentioned an issue with your health? you didn't put the Suicidal Training ability on did you? it's a Special Ability (yellow) that doubles XP gain but reduces max hp to 1%.
Yeah, it was the yellow skill that did it. Now I've blown through the game till Ch.11

scrauser

Reputation score
game crashing at chapter 4 after the boss fight.
could someone share a full save or after the boss file please?

ajmajm28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looks like you can now merge the patch to the 2.31 version of the game

Magnion

Reputation score
After recruiting a certain character at Yamatai, don't report to the village chief. It results in a new unfortunate mermaid who's bugged joining the party. Her job, not race, is listed as Lorelei and trying to access saves after recruiting her crashes the game for me on both 2.30 and 2.31. Not even getting to the Ilias Temple and fixing her job solved the problem.