What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

yep I am lost asf can't even find a way to leave the part 1 island I guessing you have to find a ship like the trailer shows but so lost....
Note: I do not use any translation, just talking to ppl and brute forcing my way through.

- Talk to sailor in town
- Talk to nearest seahorse girl to the sailor
- Get documents from her and go to sailor again
- You are in a new city, search around, find a big castle building
- Not sure if that's needed, but if you head left after you enter the building, there will be a prison, pick first option when discussing with the prisoner.
- Go second floor, talk to the most 'attention-grabbing' monster you can find, trust me, she sure is easy to spot when you see her.
- I picked option one, then search on the sparkly things in her room.
- Head out of the building, a dog girl will appear and head somewhere
- Follow her and talk to the monster girl next to her at the harbor
- Now you are on a ship - that's how far I've gotten. Enjoy and hope this helps everyone.

Edit: Ship walkthrough
- Go to bottom of the ship, you will find a neko monster girl, talk to her, talk to the other monster girl in her office too.
- Then top right of the second floor, in the room next to the cow there will be a big boob lolly pink mermaid pirate, talk to her to start a chat between her and the blue big boobed pirate mermaid you have in your party. If you can't find the pink mermaid try to talk to everyone on ship.
- You will be taken out of the ship for some reason. If you try to go back in you will see the blue mermaid again, and you can ask her to join your party (permanently?).
- Try to talk to everyone on the ship again until pink mermaid appears again, she will ask to join party too.
- Once you have recruited both go to bottom of the ship and talk to the neko again. I picked option one and pink mermaid loli cried Q_Q and then you get off the ship in a new place. It looks like a cave! So exciting! Will update with more as I can.

Edit: Cave walkthrough
- Pretty straight forward, just go through it, its pretty linear.
- At the top there will be a red a chest and some dialogue between the two loli mermaids will happen before you approach it. This is the last chest of the cave and once you loot it you will be instantly teleported back to ship. It looks like a normal chest btw.

Last edited:

Soijin

Reputation score

OK, after using the save from the TrTr page, can someone explain what is Kakyoin doing there?

Is it just a gag or something?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm, I better wait for partial ... (can't really enjoy right now) ...
I'm glad I still haven't done NG+ for Alice route ...
(hoping partial will available in few days latter) ... ;)

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

not really, most CG and picture isn't at 2nd season ...
Dagaroth says to combine 2 game, you just need to copy graphic folder from 1st season to 2nd season ...
(I'm not so sure if this really good idea or not)
I had a similar issue with the first game. I quit after couple of hours. It just felt bit recycled.

Nice, suddenly "Aeola not very popular" for just voicing an alternative point of view.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Note: I do not use any translation, just talking to ppl and brute forcing my way through.

- Talk to sailor in town
- Talk to nearest seahorse girl to the sailor
- Get documents from her and go to sailor again
- You are in a new city, search around, find a big castle building
- Not sure if that's needed, but if you head left after you enter the building, there will be a prison, pick first option when discussing with the prisoner.
- Go second floor, talk to the most 'attention-grabbing' monster you can find, trust me, she sure is easy to spot when you see her.
- I picked option one, then search on the sparkly things in her room.
- Head out of the building, a dog girl will appear and head somewhere
- Follow her and talk to the monster girl next to her at the harbor
- Now you are on a ship - that's how far I've gotten. Enjoy and hope this helps everyone.

Edit: Ship walkthrough
- Go to bottom of the ship, you will find a neko monster girl, talk to her, talk to the other monster girl in her office too.
- Then top right of the second floor, in the room next to the cow there will be a big boob lolly pink mermaid pirate, talk to her to start a chat between her and the blue big boobed pirate mermaid you have in your party. If you can't find the pink mermaid try to talk to everyone on ship.
- You will be taken out of the ship for some reason. If you try to go back in you will see the blue mermaid again, and you can ask her to join your party (permanently?).
- Try to talk to everyone on the ship again until pink mermaid appears again, she will ask to join party too.
- Once you have recruited both go to bottom of the ship and talk to the neko again. I picked option one and pink mermaid loli cried Q_Q and then you get off the ship in a new place. It looks like a cave! So exciting! Will update with more as I can.

Edit: Cave walkthrough
- Pretty straight forward, just go through it, its pretty linear.
- At the top there will be a red a chest and some dialogue between the two loli mermaids will happen before you approach it. This is the last chest of the cave and once you loot it you will be instantly teleported back to ship. It looks like a normal chest btw.
What town do you talk to the sailor in? I get a recap scene, i think, and see a "captain type" in the city you arrive on the continent.

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What town do you talk to the sailor in? I get a recap scene, i think, and see a "captain type" in the city you arrive on the continent.
First village after you walk through the cave that was blocked in MGQP P1. The captain guy should be in the harbor. ^^

Clementine

Reputation score

does anyone know what to do in the japanese mountain village, after talking to the major there? (quest after the colloseum fight)

Cruel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you can go up into another area inside the town, where you can fight Shirohebi at the end.

Does anybody know how to get into the snow mountain area, where you are thrown out every time?

Also what to do, after you explored the third tartarus and visited the succubus village there?

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know what to do in the japanese mountain village, after talking to the major there? (quest after the colloseum fight)
You go northeast and solve the issues at each shrine. Cat shrine is talking to the priestess and finding the one cat that speaks differently, then talking to the priestess again. Fox shrine is talking to Nero and watching him get mobbed. Raccoon shrine is talking to the one fox there, then finding the raccoon in the cave to the northeast of the town, and taking the right branch. Snake shrine is going to the top floor of the house and fighting a familiar boss that someone was in the middle of beating up. To recruit that boss, find all the items in the cave to the northeast when you take the left branch, and talk to her again.

Also another event where you have to find four guys that decide to split up and satisfy their desires after you're finished. Just talk to the four guys in a square outside the elder's house once you get the quest reward from him.

LocoRoco

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm talking with the elder (the old man in the big building in the centre that is not sitting in a table?) and he doesn't give me any quests. Am I missing something? (I completed Coliseum and went straight to Yamatai)

Thanks!

Edit: Solved, make sure you take Dullahan and Cerberus with you.

Last edited:

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've arrived in the place where you find that Queen that asks you to join the coliseum (and that peculiar monster girl appears), then I exited the castle an everyone looked excited... so where is the arena? XD

Never mind, picked random options from the guide of the town and he took me there :D

dekumon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just to confirm, the only thing needed to merge parts 1 and 2 is to copy over the Graphics and Save folders, correct? Also really wish that the official save filled in the monster library.

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just to confirm, the only thing needed to merge parts 1 and 2 is to copy over the Graphics and Save folders, correct? Also really wish that the official save filled in the monster library.
Maybe someone more knowledgable could help you, but what I did was copy contents of each folder of MGQp P1 to the P2 and skip anything that would be overwritten, that way nothing got replaced, only added. Took me about 5 minutes, but now my game works perfectly fine. :)

dekumon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe someone more knowledgable could help you, but what I did was copy contents of each folder of MGQp P1 to the P2 and skip anything that would be overwritten, that way nothing got replaced, only added. Took me about 5 minutes, but now my game works perfectly fine. :)
Ok, so that means that all the data from part 1 (minus the images, which was the only thing not duplicated) is packed into part 2. I see why Dargoth is having issues, all the part 1 strings are mixed in to the new game, most likely in different positions in the code.

Danken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody menaged to get machine translation work?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

- You will be taken out of the ship for some reason. If you try to go back in you will see the blue mermaid again, and you can ask her to join your party (permanently)
this is moment you choose what side of this conflict you want to be on(the pirates or the navy)

if you chose the navy, pink and blue will be guarding the chest in the cave and you will have to fight them... also while this is a boss fight they don't show up in the entrance to the underworld like the other bosses(this is probably a glitch)

I'm also told in ng+ if pink is in your party when you do that fight she talks to herself before the battle but I have no way to confirm this atm

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Almost 11k downloads by now. I dare to say the entire team had a big jerkoff after such an success. ;)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Almost 11k downloads by now. I dare to say the entire team had a big jerkoff after such an success. ;)
Skyrim developer buy honey mead alcohol to celebrate their worldwide high sales ...
I wonder what this developer will do to celebrate ... lolz ... :D
(new target, reach for 10 series ? Dargoth might vomit a bucket of blood ...)

Last edited:

Wakozi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok guys, secret incoming. For all those, that are still looking for the game... It's up on DMM and guess what - DMM accepts PayPal. ;)