What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

tanabe74

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

I don't remember it all, but
There 1 with medal queen
Pirate vs Marine side quest (depend which faction u choose) but they lead to same stuff
And Illias route only
Eden, Lucifina-chan, Micaela-chan
forgot the rest if there anything else
How to Trigger it?

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How to Trigger it?
Assuming you mean Lucifina/Micaela(?)

First of all, to get them:
You need to have access to the snowy area of the game world and variable 1077 (Mikarushi Revival/ミカルシ復活イベント) needs to be set to 1 (it's done from MapID 218 which is Snowy Shrine B1F/雪のほこら B1F by defeating Eden), then enter the Glacial Mansion (創世の館), navigate to the top and walk into the hexagram. Both will join your party.

Side quests activated from pocket castle lobby (the sparkling notice board/plaque), and they're spread around the game world ( ).

Last edited:

tanabe74

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to recruit queen elf?
It is said she need gold trophy and silver trophy to be recruited
I already have the gold trophy, where should i find the silver trophy?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

forgot which colour in arena fight but
1. is doing survival fight up to 10
2. Racial fight, you need to put 4 of the same "monstergirl" race in ur active team (put luka in ur sub)
And pick that race when the arena asked you on which race u want to participate

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

forgot which colour in arena fight but
1. is doing survival fight up to 10
2. Racial fight, you need to put 4 of the same "monstergirl" race in ur active team (put luka in ur sub)
And pick that race when the arena asked you on which race u want to participate
note you can use Luka in the following sets, Human, Angel and Worm Summoner(if you have it unlocked). I cleared the Angel set at level 27 with just Luka, Illias and Promestein and I was training Luka as a Sage at the time :rolleyes:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone put me in the news ?

theres a machine translation patch yet ?

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Eden's life is just really... sad. She wasn't made like Lucifina or Michaela, and is the third, and never gets to forget that. Lucifina basically told her to fuck off when Eden begged her to stay, and Michaela didn't give her the time of day. She's fanatically loyal to Illias, and Illias doesn't much treat her like a daughter. Pretty much all of the villains and angels treat her like a dunce, and Eden is just clumsy.

Eden obeys when all the other ones disobey, and she just gets shat on for it. She better have a happy ending at the end of Paradox.

tanabe74

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can i use the 4 Spirits set or Yoma/Demon set? like gnome and friends or Alice,Arstoromela,Sphink, and Sara? If yes which button that should i press (i cant read moon rune). Also how to recruit queen mermaid?
I already got Ell then i check the bulletin board in pocket castle,after i talk to ell she disappear.
Where should i find her?
I am in Alice route not illias

Last edited:

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also how to recruit queen mermaid?
Variable 1083 needs to be 8 or higher for her to be recruitable. It's a side quest that you start from the pocket castle. It requires story progress variable (1001) to be 31 or higher for you to start it.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok lets do the easy way instead of keep using this variable stuff.....:(

You already mention u checked the sidequest board and already talk to El (in the pocket castle ship)
Go up on the ship deck and you will find El with iron maiden coffin monstergirl look like (forgot name and not sure need to recruit her 1st, cuz she from part 1 i already recruit her ages ago)
after that talk to queen alraune
go to beach near san illias (the pope king if u remember)
keep continue the sidequest until its done
come back talk to queen mermaid and u done...

If you stuck again please tell me as i can't every single detail since i already finish the game quite a while ago...

As for arena sorry i can't help you on the list by order...
I used Text hooking and checked it 1 by 1 until i see the race i wanted

@dienow
i agree with eden being sad life.
Looks at how much happy she is in that sidequest...
-- for ppl who wonder what happen, you just gotta check it urself to find out (Illias Route) --

Last edited:

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm missing one of the 6 orbs, I have blue, yellow, silver, green, and purple. Can anybody help me figure out what i missed?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm missing one of the 6 orbs, I have blue, yellow, silver, green, and purple. Can anybody help me figure out what i missed?
Red orb...

How to get, talk to Amira for hint or check this spoiler...
Talk to the Elf Queen...
She will mention to meet with Elf princess at snake shrine in Yamatai village so go there.
As soon u enter the shrine map you will see elf princess running to the shrine (some ppl got game breaking bug here and unable to process)
Follow her and talk to her attendance
Recommended to try read the story for some humour

Danken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Red orb...

How to get, talk to Amira for hint or check this spoiler...
Talk to the Elf Queen...
She will mention to meet with Elf princess at snake shrine in Yamatai village so go there.
As soon u enter the shrine map you will see elf princess running to the shrine (some ppl got game breaking bug here and unable to process)
Follow her and talk to her attendance
Recommended to try read the story for some humour
How does this bug looks like?
I talk to the Elf Queen and nothing happens, I can't find Elf princess anywhere, how does she even looks like?Does patch 2.02 fix this? I play on 2.01

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I talk to the Elf Queen and nothing happens, I can't find Elf princess anywhere, how does she even looks like?Does patch 2.02 fix this? I play on 2.01
Nothing should happen when you talk to the Queen Elf, she just tells you to get the orb from the Elf Princess in Yamatai. The Elf Princess should be in the snake shrine on the east side of the first floor.

If she is not, then you probably didn't finish the four shrines quest, which unlocks the ninja, samurai, and taoist jobs. For that quest:
In the cat shrine, talk to the shrine maiden. Then talk to cats until your party reacts to one. Then talk to the shrine maiden again.

The fox shrine depends on which route you took, but just involves talking to npcs either way.

For the tanuki shrine, talk to the kitsune and rescue the tanuki from the waterfall area outside Yamatai.

For the snake shrine, defeat shirohebi.

After those are done, talk to the village chief in the meeting hall.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The reported bug is simple actualy...
Someone in this thread mention that there no NPC appear in the shrine (outside) where it suppose to be.
Possible cause: Lower Version of the game (specialy V2.00 with big noted a game breaking bug)
Didn't finish the side quest on the shrine before triggering this main quest... (bug shouldn't happen in v2.02)

Either way if it doesn't happen to you, don't think too much about it
There is a way to fix it, but.... its gonna get a little technical

ryuzakku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I don't know exactly what I did, but since beating the Harpy Queen on part 1 I cannot save, I get this message (See attached photo). How do i avoid this happening?

Error 1.jpg

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I don't know exactly what I did, but since beating the Harpy Queen on part 1 I cannot save, I get this message (See attached photo). How do i avoid this happening?
It happens after running the game for a long period of time. It isn't creating a new thumbnail, but your game should still be saving. To make sure, save it in an empty slot, then check that there is a new save entry.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

View attachment 26819
the game can't save the picture location / thumbnail, but the game will be properly saved (without TN) ...
the cause is because you play the game with low memory or at prolonged time ...
just save, close and re-start the game, load the save ...
that should be temporary fix the problem ...

Danken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nothing should happen when you talk to the Queen Elf, she just tells you to get the orb from the Elf Princess in Yamatai. The Elf Princess should be in the snake shrine on the east side of the first floor.

If she is not, then you probably didn't finish the four shrines quest, which unlocks the ninja, samurai, and taoist jobs. For that quest:
In the cat shrine, talk to the shrine maiden. Then talk to cats until your party reacts to one. Then talk to the shrine maiden again.

The fox shrine depends on which route you took, but just involves talking to npcs either way.

For the tanuki shrine, talk to the kitsune and rescue the tanuki from the waterfall area outside Yamatai.

For the snake shrine, defeat shirohebi.

After those are done, talk to the village chief in the meeting hall.
Thank you, I managed to move on after doing quest.

Clementine

Reputation score

maybe somebody already talked about it and i missed it but i have 2 questiions to you guys.

1. is it possibly to enter the snowy mountain range (near yamata village) or is that left for the next part?

2. i cant find the one brother looking for the harpies (4brothers quest). shouldnt he be in the harpy village or something?