What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

i dont think its finished and and the traslation probably wont be out till after christmas so you got a long wait to go

MohawkLogan:cool:
the only reason I want the translator version is the story, that's it and maybe the rapes so you know what they are saying, but it's definitely the story I want translated.

rst64tlc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yes you are right it is just a patch:

atch v1.04 is now available, with links found on the official site. This patch has the following changes:

Event added before battling the Suck Vore.
Feature added allowing message scrolling with mouse wheel.
Bug fixes and mispelled word corrections.

form the Monstergirl forums. This is the japanese version no the translated english version.
for full part 1 or for part 2 trial?

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

tired havn't been to sleap in almost 48hrs really really startin to feal it so can i be annoying and ask for an upto date version of the game plz an thnx if i can

DearSfan31

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the only reason I want the translator version is the story, that's it and maybe the rapes so you know what they are saying, but it's definitely the story I want translated.
I agree. The story is fantastic. It's not like other hentai games. It's more like an adventure game with hentai in it.

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so any news? the sooner the game comes out the sooner the translation will come out

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so any news? the sooner the game comes out the sooner the translation will come out
haha not yet but try to have a little patience and overplay the first game and demo if your having a bit of trouble waiting. A lot of people are looking forward to the release of the second part (Just to bad for the dev most of them wont pay - myself included :rolleyes: )

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Do we know if MGC is going to be a Trilogy? I want to be prepared to not reach the true ending if that's the case.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Do we know if MGC is going to be a Trilogy? I want to be prepared to not reach the true ending if that's the case.
Yes it's gonna be 3 games. Don't ask when the last one is in development.

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes it's gonna be 3 games. Don't ask when the last one is in development.
This couses me a complex emotion: on a side I'm happy to find out that there are gona be 3 game, the more the merrier; on the other side, I'm dreading the wait for the third...
I just hope that you can already take out at least one of the 4 havenly king in the second game!

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This couses me a complex emotion: on a side I'm happy to find out that there are gona be 3 game, the more the merrier; on the other side, I'm dreading the wait for the third...
I just hope that you can already take out at least one of the 4 havenly king in the second game!
even at the end of part 1 luka is still weak compared to them, weak enough to still be insta killed on one turn if they fight seriously against him.

but maybe.....maybe one those other things like sylph alice mentioned could give luka a huge level up boost/stats boost or something, I still doubt he'll defeat any of the four heavinly knights in a non-handicap match untill part 3.

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

even at the end of part 1 luka is still weak compared to them, weak enough to still be insta killed on one turn if they fight seriously against him.

but maybe.....maybe one those other things like sylph alice mentioned could give luka a huge level up boost/stats boost or something, I still doubt he'll defeat any of the four heavinly knights in a non-handicap match untill part 3.
I hope not! If they give me another of their "your winning 'cause I'm letting you win" line, I'm sirously gona cry!!

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hope not! If they give me another of their "your winning 'cause I'm letting you win" line, I'm sirously gona cry!!
well, if we think about it, the four heavinly knights can own the whole world and defeat every human in a blink of an eye if they want to, heck one of them is enough to dominate atleast a whole continent, I'd rather take "your winning cause I'm letting you win" as many times as they want me to.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I'm guessing we might get a shot at them, Luca will probably awaken more of his demonic/angel/whatever nature or maybe even be strong enough to face them after gathering all the spirits.

My personal theory is that the Knights will only stay only part 2 and then part 3, Illias will be the main antagonist with Alice and the Knights helping or needing the help of Luca. In the end it's Illias that wants to eradicate all the Monsters and not vice versa.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

I don't see why you can't wait the second game isn't even out yet, that will take your mind off the 3 when it comes out.

Maki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love how people keep asking when the 2nd comes out already, while the answer to their question is on the previous two pages..

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I love how people keep asking when the 2nd comes out already, while the answer to their question is on the previous two pages..
Well it's moreso the translated version I believe they are asking for. Heck I'm waiting too. :p

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well it's moreso the translated version I believe they are asking for. Heck I'm waiting too. :p
I answered to that just a page ago ^^;;

Here for those who don't want to search

If I remember, last I heard it said around December or later for the Japanese release and add atleast 3 month (probably more) for the English translation from RogueTranslations.

So you all better arm yourself with more patience ^^

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Good news from Rogue's blog:

According to a post on Torotoro’s BBS:

“About one week ago, a test version of the middle chapter was sent to a test group. Their thoughts and bug reports will be taken and used for final adjustments. Even though it dragged on, it will be on sale within the year in the middle of December.”

So, looks like part 2 will be out in japanland in mid December assuming nothing disastrous occurs.
So, expect mid December to be the released date...

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, if nothings goes wrong... Which will be the case :p :D

Still even if it gets released in December that means a full translation in March/April? Oh well, it's a great thing it gets translated in the first place :)