What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

so from what moon speak can be traslated via google it should be coming out this month or next month but wont be awhile for most of to be able to play it because of translations so that sucks it would have been nice if the translator was working with the creator i would buy that game if it was translated

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

few i thought i was going to get in trouble for reviving an old thread but it only stoped being talked about 5 days ago anyway whats the news on part 2 i just beat part 1 and was dissapointed even tho im sure i wont be able to play the game for awhile because the game needs to be english patched unless the translator and the creator of the game are working together which i do hope so
so how did you lose your period button?

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, but you and your like minded friends will need to read all preceding pages to find the link? ;)

Also just to be clear as text lacks body language queues such as a wry grin... this post is in the same theme as raptors.
Well, went searching, but I believe I keep overlooking it somehow. People should always probably post updates and such a little more clearer. Something like

Monster Girl Part 2
URL:blahblahblah

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, went searching, but I believe I keep overlooking it somehow. People should always probably post updates and such a little more clearer. Something like

Monster Girl Part 2
URL:blahblahblah
Yeah

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know what the current progress of the game is? I haven't really been following it so I have been wondering.

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If I remember, last I heard it said around December or later for the Japanese release and add atleast 3 month (probably more) for the English translation from RogueTranslations.

So you all better arm yourself with more patience ^^

Thatoneguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahh Patience... My old Nemesis.

It's been a while.

puckreathof

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, this game is quite the blast, I admit, and most of the fights have been fairly easy to get through thus far, but, anglerfishgirl is giving me a heck of a time, not really sure what the right combo of moves is to get past her. I'm probably just tired, as I've been up way longer than usual thanks to this game, but dang that fight just stumps me. Anybody got any advice?

EDIT: Yeah, wow, I was tired. That was easy. Nevermind!

Last edited:

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, this game is quite the blast, I admit, and most of the fights have been fairly easy to get through thus far, but, anglerfishgirl is giving me a heck of a time, not really sure what the right combo of moves is to get past her. I'm probably just tired, as I've been up way longer than usual thanks to this game, but dang that fight just stumps me. Anybody got any advice?
It's another one of the gimmick fights, much like the fights at the start of the game. The anglerfish is a little annoying because even if you do everything right you might still lose. Keep at it.

More detailed fight advice below.
  • As far as I can tell, Alice's advice in this battle is useless.
  • Don't use any attack Skills in this fight. They don't work. You can use Meditate if really hurt, but it's usually better to try to end the fight fast.
  • If she hits you, Struggle, Struggle and Struggle some more. It usualy takes 2 or 3 Struggles to escape.
  • The worst part is even if you Struggle you might not break free (it's only about a 50/50 chance). If you fail to break free, reload your game and try again.
  • After the first time you Attack, you'll get a new option the next time you Attack. Obviously, you want to attack from the back.
  • Keep Attacking until she is defeated. She doesn't have many hit points, so you can often win if you manage to escape her Absorb just once.

If anyone has a better way to win this fight, I'd like to know. It seems like there should be a way to avoid her Temperature Sensing, but Wait and Guard don't seem to work.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i u think the game is easy now just wait until the ghost house and the end of the forest ^^

puckreathof

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the info, and yeah, as I mentioned in my edit, my bad, I was tired, I think. This game has been quite entertaining, and while predictable, it is at least interesting/entertaining in execution.

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

one thing I really like about this game is that it has a lot less level grinding and a lot more using your brain than most other rpg's, and some fights need that "never give up no matter how bad it gets" way of fighting, just pure spirit and endless resilience needed sometimes.

story's of course amazing too,great thing the hero is a "fluffy head in the clouds filled with color and rainbows" kinda kid, trying to find a way to make monsters co-exist with humans AND follow illias's rules at the same time.(even though it's very close to impossible)

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"fluffy head in the clouds filled with color and rainbows"
It's hard to be not like that if u get brainwashed right from your day of birth.
Of course there are things where you can say ''err....waitaminute what''.
Sad thing is our brain is somewhat easy manipulated.
How long did it took you to get that ol' Santa is just a fairy tale?
I was 6 or 7 :)

Well ok, Luca didn't got that Alice is the Monster Lord, that was plain dumb.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I agree with the non-farm stuff. This feature makes this one of the best rpg's I have ever played. The best one being mario rpg >:3

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's hard to be not like that if u get brainwashed right from your day of birth.
Of course there are things where you can say ''err....waitaminute what''.
Sad thing is our brain is somewhat easy manipulated.
How long did it took you to get that ol' Santa is just a fairy tale?
I was 6 or 7 :)

Well ok, Luca didn't got that Alice is the Monster Lord, that was plain dumb.
Exactly, even I knew it the moment guranbaria kneelt before alice, but that's what I like about him, he is so goku like, smart at fighting but otherwise has a 0 IQ in almost everything else.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Exactly, even I knew it the moment guranbaria kneelt before alice, but that's what I like about him, he is so goku like, smart at fighting but otherwise has a 0 IQ in almost everything else.
i knew it when i walked away from her at the start and got treated by `the monster lord cruelty´ attack when i got back :p

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

man i cant wait for the next part. i was kind off pissed when it just ended.

MohawkLogan:cool:

Maki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

diz gaem is prty kewl.
i like luke he is liek da mastr chef frm halolz and hero.
i hope i can git new sords to fite wit
Translation effort;
"I'm of the opinion that the game in question is fairly decent.
I am enamored with Luke, and believe him to be as manly as Master Chief from Halo, as they're both heroes.
I hope that we can get new swords to fight with in the next episode."

Was that about right?

few i thought i was going to get in trouble for reviving an old thread but it only stoped being talked about 5 days ago anyway whats the news on part 2 i just beat part 1 and was dissapointed even tho im sure i wont be able to play the game for awhile because the game needs to be english patched unless the translator and the creator of the game are working together which i do hope so
You might want to look into using commas, dots, questionmarks and exclamation marks, although the latter rather sparingly.
It would make your questions more obvious and your overall statement easier to read and understand.