OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Touhou CYOA - Second edition

"After her! I'll wake the others, these stab wounds make me pretty useless. Go!" Murasa urged Byakuren onwards, reaching for the anchor as she said it. The captain was already banging against the back wall of the cabin with it when the sorceress floated over the railing and started the pursuit of Nue by herself.

Doing her best to pressure the mysterious female into a trap, the former monk had to use her best patterns of shots. But even with her wounded condition, Nue was a paragon of escape and began to increase the gap between them in a slow but steady manner, slipping past everything thrown at her without any damage taken. "This is impossible... even that Shameimaru was easier to deal with, and she was 100% during our battle..." the mage thought, her spells prowing to be pretty much ineffective, no matter how many of them were hurled at the retreating youkai. But then, bright beams of light began to strike from the skies to join her attacks, and pink fists started hurtling towards the nue as well. Shou and Ichirin had managed to catch up with them, despite having to move into action with such short notice and straight from sleep.

The barrage carried on relentlessly, a few minor hits scraping at the escapee, but not really slowing her to a bigger degree. There was a few things they might try thought.

A. Carry on with the chase like this

B. Herd Nue towards the nearby Scarlet Devil Mansion

C. Something elsetastic?

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

B) This couldn't possibly be a bad thing.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

B

This is going to be hilarious. Oh so very much.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B! My favorite vote!

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Change of plans! See if you can direct her towards the mansion!" Byakuren instructed her companions, the pair having now catched up to her completely. Shou and Ichirin seemed to be catching up on the idea, and began to shift their patterns in subtle ways to divert the escaping Nue towards the gloomy estate. If there was a visible invasion, the residents would likely retaliate with equal force. And it was night time, so the vampires would be awake as well.

And the strategy seemed to be coming into effect pretty good. As soon as the gate of the mansion started to draw near, something began to rise towards them from the ground. Had she paid attention to the ground below, the escaping youkai might have been able to evade what was coming. When she passed over the gate, a stroke of green passed by, knocking her into a wild spin with a sudden blow. Despite her usual napping habits, it looked like Meiling was not sleeping when such an apparent attack was coming towards the house. Stumbling through the air in a barely controlled flight, Nue's escape was cut off completely when a flash of light could be seen from the veranda of the house. From there, a spear of the most brilliant crimson shot out with astounding speed, never straying from it's path toward the girl. Before the spin could be recovered into more manageable flight, the weapon had impaled her through the chest. This was too much even to her, and the crimson light steadily fell towards the yard of the mansion, onto Remilia's property.

Down on the ground level, Remilia and Sakuya were already waiting with the heavily injured Nue at their feet. The youkai girl was coughing up blood, perhaps something that one would expect with what had just happened to her. "So it was you guys. Good that I hurled Gungnir at the correct target, might not have been a good thing towards your efforts if I speared one from your party. But this..." the loli vampiress said, turning her gaze on the imposter yama, giving her a contemptuous look. "I'll leave this one up to you. Despite ending up on my property, this deal is between the two of you. It has nothing to do with me or my servants. But, if you leave her here, I think there is something I could do with such a wretch."

A. Take the dying Nue back with you

B. Leave her behind

C. Somethingpomp

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

A) Thank the mistress for her aid and then carry that wench back to the ship, Murasa might still be in trouble with her previous wounds back there.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

This is a really tough vote for me. I'm sure Remilia can fuck the imposter's shit up in ways unimaginable. On the other hand, I require blood. So much blood. All of the blood. I require unspeakable eternal torture.

A

We bring her back with us and fuck her up badly and repeatedly. Maybe the real yama would also be interested in getting a piece of her imposter at some point. '.'

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

A We can heal her up then punish her. It'd be like the interrogation earlier, but with less questions. :D

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

A

Bring her back. Heal her up a bit.

TORTURE THE MOTHERF***ING SHIT OUT OF THAT BITCH.

Then repeat the healing and let everyone else who wants a piece have a go.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"We will take her from here, no need to muddy your nice garden with her. The assistance is apriciated, I'm sure my whole crew will agree." were Byakuren's words at Remilia. She had decided to take the imposter along, though it was still an unsure thing what they would do with her. Somehow, at had been easier than expected to bring Nue in. Maybe even she had enough caring about her friends to attempt a rescue for them. With Unzan's huge pink fist scooping up the bleeding youkai, the group departed, leaving the mansion's inhabitants in peace once more.

Back at the ship, the mage used her slightly recovered magic to heal up Nue's wounds to a degree where she would not be in danger anymore. The youkai had been bleeding all the way there and her breathing had gone ragged, life almost leaving her during the few minutes that it took to get back. Once suitable level of healing had been applied, Byakuren went to work with her rope skills again. Having restrained the imposter into complete immobility, the trio further prevented any possibility at escape by setting her into a wooden crate and leaving it outside the cabin for the night. They were not going to miss a good night's sleep, despite how big a thing the capture might be. With everything taken care of, the entire crew could move back into resting, this time with peaceful minds. They had taken care of the search in a beneficially fast pace. Mamizou had remained fast asleep under her blanket during the entire time, the day-long rape clearly had taken it's toll on her endurance.

In the morning, the sorceress was the first to wake up. Letting the rest of them sleep, she went out and checked into the crate, where Nue still was. The wounds on her had healed, but there was still a lot of stains on her restrained form. Despite being at the mercies of the group, there was no sign of apology or despair on her features.

A. Have some "fun" with her before any real questionings and such (Not primarily smut, this)

B. Let it go for now

C. Something else

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

A

BLOOD
BLOOOOOOD
BLOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD

She must be made apologetic.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A Fun is fun. Let's do fun things. Like playing on the swing. Or hitting people in the tits.

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

A) Fuck her in the ass! With something that is waaay too big to fit.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A! Rape her so hard that it makes what we did to our last prisoner look like a brief session of gentle lovin! :D