What's new

Touhou CYOA - Second edition

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score
Re: Touhou CYOA - Second edition

A Just dangle the imposter from her legs and spin her around until she passes out from dizziness a few times.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Somehow, the non-apologetic attitude that the captive Nue gave managed to irk the usually calm and collected Byakuren. It was a terribly unrespectful act, which managed to push the sorceress' buttons in just the right way to make even her angry. "Let's see how long you can manage that attitude..." the former monk almost growled, getting an idea that might be the first of many acts to perform unless there was a change in the captive's bearing.

Getting a kettle from the hold, Byakuren filled the thing with water from the lake they were currently floating in before getting back to the crate that held Nue. "This will be a start of the things happening to you until there is repentance. You can only fault yourself for it." she told the restrained girl, a small flame of magical origin starting to heat it up. Once the contents of the kettle were boiling in a noticeable way, the mage tipped a little onto the exposed skin of the prisoner, the scalding liquid drawing a sound of pain with it's touch. This gave a small degree of satisfaction to the would-be torturer, causing her to continue the act for a while.

After a while, the boiling water torment was stopped as Byakuren's arm was stayed by Shou's. The tiger youkai looked at her with a concerned look, preventing any further water being applied. "This whole thing... please stop doing this stuff. I did hear what was happening yesterday, and now this. You are beginning to lose yourself, Byakuren-sama. Please, hear me out and leave that villain to the proper authorities. We should get into contact with that Yama and hand that fiend over to her instead. Not torment her like this... this is not the Byakuren-sama I know..." she expressed her concern about the recent events and what she feared was happening. Somewhat alarmingly, the loyal spear was held in her other hand, possibly for getting this situation under control via force if necessary.

A. Take Shou's advice and stop this

B. Brush her off and carry on

C. Other things

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

A) Since Shou will likely try to beat some sense into us if we continue.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

A

Though we can't have our colleagues pussying out like this. She needs to remember the horrible crimes of the fake yama.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

A What happened? Why are we so mean all of a sudden?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Because the fake yama is evil beyond compare and must be destroyed.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The feeling of concern that almost radiated from Shou's face was a potent enough deterrent to the sorceress, and she eased up from the irritation that had been in her mind since the initial morning look into the crate. "Yes, you are right Shou, my dear friend. This really isn't like me..." Byakuren admitted, setting down he water that would be better spent on making tea really. It would be a nice thing to have when they ate breakfast. Seeing the hostility vanish from her leader, the tiger youkai glomped her right there. "Good... despite the fiendish ways of that girl, I still think that meaningless violence and abuse is not something you do, Byakuren-sama. Even against someone like her..." The two embraced for a while, but Shou eventually broke away and patted the former monk on the shoulder. "Now, let's see if we can get the rest of the crew up and eat a breakfast soon..."

Eventually, the whole crew was up and running, gathered on the deck. Nazrin, usually being the quiet one of the group, was the first to speak. "So, do we have a plan for today? This lake is not the only place this boat was to be used at, I imagine?" the small-statured mouse youkai asked, idly rubbing a stain in one of her dowsing rods. "That's the idea, yes. But we need to get the boat going again, thus necessitating a power source of some sort. We had some ideas about that, but there is also the matter of this prisoner here." Murasa spoke next, enforcing the captive remark with a quick kick to the side of the crate. Looked like she was still feeling slight pains from the wing stabs that had been healed. "So, what do we do? I think looking into magic could be done in Remilia's right over there. The technology, we only have one place to go and that is Nitori's cottage up the mountainside that Byakuren-sama talked to us about. Either way, we need to eat too."

A. Visit the Scarlet Devil Mansion again for magical knowledge

B. Head over to Nitori's home for the technological option

C. Go down the mountain and enter the underground to deliver Nue over to Shikieiki's court

D. ⑨?

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C! I think.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

D. ⑥, Get distracted by a sexy slip-and-slide on the way to the SDM.

Last edited:

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

D) Glomp Shou back and cuddle that tiger youkai. Then go to hell with Nue.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

C

BLOOD
BLOOOOOOOOOOOD
BLOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A

Because libraries are cool. Knowledge is power.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

(Oh look, actually didn't take me a month to get this out. Not too much time left, but still.)

While there was a brief initial hesitiation about their destination of the day, it was soon decided that the group should take care of business and see that proper justice was dealt, a decision that seemed to please Shou quite a bit. The tiger youkai was quick to air her happiness, offering to prepare the group some food before they left. From the expressions of the others, Byakuren could judge that this was an accepted sentiment, giving them a bit more time to rest and prepare for the journey they had to cover today.

Eventually, after eating their fill with more lake fish and some gathered vegetables, the group began to prepare for departure. Still, they had the raccoon youkai in the cabin as well, necessitating that they leave someone behind. Mamizou might still try something if they left her alone after all. A quick asking about would surely get them a volunteer for the boring but safe guard duty. Though she could have volunteered herself, it was better that Byakuren went to the realm of the yama. She was the figurehead of their whole operation after all.

A. Shou

B. Murasa

C. Ichirin (and by medium Unzan)

D. Nazrin

E. Some other ideamatic?

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

E) Take her with us too! Surely she has been a naughty girl as well and needs a spanking.