What's new

Touhou CYOA - Second edition

A

aguy

Re: Touhou CYOA - Second edition

Just gonna go ahead and chip in here at the end by following the crowd with the ever popular E!

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Why don't we take her along then? Probably don't need to look after the ship so carefully if we do so." Nazrin once again was the first to speak. Most likely she too was wanting to take some action, having been a relatively unremarkable part of the team for all of it's time. The rest of the group agreed, though there would still need to be someone looking after the ship and stop any possible sabotage or takeover attempts. A quick idea came to Byakuren's mind, and she set out briefly while the rest of them prepared for the journey. Once the mage returned with a group they had seen before, namely the local ice fairy and her friends, they moved onwards.

Going in through the secret passage that had initially introduced Byakuren to the Scarlet Devil Mansion and it's inhabitants, they reached the Sanzu River with relative ease. Now that the entire group could fly, there was hardly no effort in the activity as well, and getting into the mansion was not a problem since they were familiar with most of the inhabitants. Even the river was of no problem with their abilities, turning the previous river crossing into pretty much a tourist trip. There were a few different shinigami along the way, each doing what Komachi too did, ferrying the dead across into the courts of the Yama. While the former monk hoped to see the redhead along the way, she was nowhere to be seen, even as they arrived into the city of the dead.

At the court, it looked like Shikieiki was having another busy day. When the group asked for her time, they were quickly sent to a waiting room with an annoyed gesture. Only after several hours of waiting did the Yama come for them. Once the particulars of their business were revealed, she was quick to slam her rod on the faker's face. "That much I can do now, which is too bad. But just you wait until the court has handled the case, it will be something to remember..." she was evenly quick to remark about the future that most likely awaited Nue as the guards took her away. When the case of Mamizou was brought on, the small-statured yama seemed uncaring. "That is not something I'll handle, she was not present at the games. The case with this impersonator happened there, an event which is something under my authority." she shrugged off the request. "Take care of that by yourselves. I was just about to have a late dinner, you people want to join? I invited Komachi too, about time she ate well."

A. Stay for dinner

B. Politely decline the proposal

C. Other possible insanity?

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

A) Eat all the food!

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A, but only if she lets you sample some of her 'honey'.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It was not hard for the group to decide the answer to such an invitation. Having the opportunity to eat a dinner at the Yama's high court was not an invitation one got to have easily. "Hmmh, alright. It is a pleasure to have you." Shiki said after getting the confirmation, becoming visibly more relaxed and easygoing as her invitation was taken. "You can leave the raccoon here, I'll send someone to feed her." she continued, waiting until the group was ready. Once they were, they began to navigate through the halls of the high court, eventually arriving in a large room where a lenghty table waited. But it looked like they were not the only ones to be there, for a whole other group of yamas waited for them with Komachi. All were more adult-looking in physique than the almost tiny leader yama, but still wore pretty similar clothing. They didn't have as impressive hats as Shiki did, only a single plate of metal decorated them. Looked like this was not going to be as casual as expected.

As soon as they had seated themselves, another group of shinigami began to carry in the food, things that one would expect in the normal world but more high-class. It was likely something that a more powerful being like Yukari would prefer. "My fellow judges, the case that expired in the world of the living is beginning to approach the finale, for the perpetrator was just brought in by these people here. Later, I will require all of you in the court, for there will be a grand questioning. Justice will be served." Shiki announced before the eating began, getting a variety of responsive expressions from the other yamas. "Maybe then we will know if her motivations come from this very court." she also threw a final poke at the rest of them. Maybe there was some aspirations for higher power among the rest of them.

Despite the awfully formal setting, the dinner passed surprisingly smoothly. Komachi was the one to lead them out this time, Shiki still staying behind. "Eiki-sama asked me to pass word for her. Are you people willing to stay and have a sleep here, or do you want to go back to your own things? The guest quarters are open to use, I think they have not been used that much really." the redhead shinigami asked from them.

A. Stay awhile and sleep

B. Carry on and return to the surface world

C. Other??

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

A) Stay a while and see if we can't manage to sneak in some redheaded boob-groping under the Yama's nose.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

A

Sleepover! Lets pillowfight with the yama and Komachi!

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

A

Why the Hell not, nothing bad will come out of this, I'm certain...

Of course, it can only end in tears.

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C. Subtly inquire if the Yama is still interested in a threesome with Komachi.