What's new

Touhou CYOA - Second edition

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Re: Touhou CYOA - Second edition

I'm thinking B, yet I'm curious to see (C).

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Byakuren knew she was not much of a warrior, but Shou could be in a life-threatening situation. Tightly gripping the shaft of the spear, she stabs at the abomination in a rapid pace. The spider darts from side to side, dodging her thrusts with a quickness belying it's bulk. As Byakuren recovers from her attack, the thing gives her a return swipe with it's clawed front legs. Managing to avoid most of the blow, Byakuren's long skirt still gets torn a bit.

Now sporting a ripped skirt that shows off her firm thigh, Byakuren moves in to attack again. Scoring a lucky stab to the creature's cheek, her confidence grows a bit. Before she can return her attack though, the spider smashes its foreleg into the side of her head. With a sickening crack, Byakuren flies down to her side. Clutching her head, she tries to fight off the pain. Unable to get back up, Byakuren is quickly set upon by the spider youkai.
"You hag! You scarred my pretty face!"
The thing picks her up, holding her at face level.
"Look at me, you bitch. This will be the last face you'll ever see in your sane state."
Scurrying over to a wall, it smashes Byakuren's head against it.
"Initially, I was going to eat you, just like that tiger friend of yours. But now that you made me mad, you're not going to get away that easy."
Throwing her to the ground, the spider sets it's claws on her chest.
"No, you're going to serve as my baby maker. I'll fill you time and time again with my eggs and have you in such a diseased state that you want be able to move or think straight anymore"
With these words, it slowly starts to cut open Byakuren's dress

Before the thing can strip the barely concious Byakuren naked, a shrill "NOOOOO!" pierces the silence. With a loud smash, a bucket falls from the ceiling, straight on the spider's head. Reeling in pain, the thing backs off. In front of Byakuren is the little bucket girl.
"Yamame no! This lady helped me!"
"What? You're siding with a human Kisume? One of the very humans that forced you down here?"
Standing up in her bucket, the girl spreads out her arms, as to protect Byakuren
"Yes! She's not a bad person!"
The spider starts to aproach them
"I won't let you touch her! You'll have to kill me first!"
Kisume's voice stops Yamame
"Rrrgh, fine then. Get out before I come back..." Yamame says as she scurries up a wall into a tunnel near the ceiling. Seeing this happen, Byakuren passes out.

A throbbing pain wakes Byakuren up. Her vision still a bit cloudy, she doesn't get up, taking a look around her. Seeing Kisume look over a now unwebbed Shou, she feels a great relief.
"Don't worry lady, I patched that nasty wound up. You'll probably be sore for a while though." she can hear the bucket girl say
"And your friend should be fine soon enough, Yamame's diseases will wear off."
Just how the small girl managed to carry both her and Shou out from the nest, Byakuren can only wonder about.

After a day or two in Kisume's care, the pair decide to start investigating again.
"You should go to the other places at the intersection. They have folks there that aren't as hostile as Yamame can be. Good luck"

Back at the main intersection, with some bruises to remember the place by, they ponder which way to take

A. The downward path

B. The middle path

(Poor Byakuren, that had to hurt pretty bad...)

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

A choice between two mystery paths eh? Er... (B)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

B again

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

B) Let's get our head straight and move forward.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The two of them proceed along the central tunnel. After several hours of tunneling and fending of some minor youkai, they come across a bridge with an ominous air about it. As they go along, a hateful, intense presence can be felt nearby. The pair hurry across as soon as possible, not wanting to deal with the owner of the presence

Few moments after they cross the bridge, the girls come across a massive cavern with a town in it. The town seems to be abandoned, as there's no one around. Heading towards the center of the town, they can see a few small youkai scutling about in the ruined houses. As they close in on the center, they see a house much bigger than the rest. Thinking of it being a town hall or a manor of sorts, they decide to investigate

The house is indeed much bigger than any other, the girls find out as they reach it's doors. Opening the other door, they head inside. As they step inside the entrance room, Shou suddenly rushes forward, shouting at Byakuren to stay away. Byakuren listens to her, as Shou can be heard opening other doors. Soon, the sounds of battle reach Byakuren's ears, coming from a few rooms away. Stepping up to the door and taking a careful peek, she can see more doors. Sneaking down the path of opened doorways, Byakuren come across a relatively big, open hall.

Inside, she can see Shou fighting against another woman. More mature than most others Byakuren's met on her journeys, the woman sports something that looks like a gym shirt and a semi-translucent, striped skirt. Among her long blonde hair, a single horn sticks out. Byakuren looks in awe as the unknown woman holds Shou and her furious spear at bay with just one hand, taking occasional sips from a sake dish with the other hand, switching hands as needed. As the woman runs out of drink, she tosses her dish in the air. Still fending off Shou's frenzied spear strikes with her other hand, she pulls out a gourd from her belt. Suddenly doing a blindingly fast sidestep, she grabs the spear's shaft and effortlessly throws Shou through a nearby wall with one smooth, circular motion. As the sake dish comes down, she catches it with her index finger. Holding out the gourd in Byakuren's direction, the horned woman calls out "Your friend is a bit wild, but you seem to have a much calmer aproach to things. Drink?"

A. Drink

B. Refuse the offer

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Crazy cat. Les have a drink. (A)

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

A) Free booze? Chug chug chug!

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

A)

You never refuse an oni. Altough I kinda get the feeling that Yuugi's beverage of choice might be a tad strong.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

(Need to get this writing obsession in control. Doesn't look like I'll be able to write up stuff in the EGG today, so let's have another one of these)

Quickly agreeing to have drink with this woman, Byakuren rushes to the hole in the wall to check up on Shou. Seeing her lay motionless among the pieces of the wall makes Byakuren worry for her.
"Don't worry, your friend isn't that spectacular a fighter, but she's way tougher than she looks. She'll wake up in a few moments, and maybe join us" she can hear the horned woman say.

As Byakuren gets back to her, the horned woman spins the dish on her finger, cracking Byakuren a fanged smile
"Hehe, alrighty then, let's have us a few drinks." Pouring out a new drink for herself, she notions Byakuren to follow. Following the woman, they soon reach a curtained section of the house with pillows everywhere. Turning to face Byakuren, the woman throws out her arm
"Yuugi Hoshiguma" she says, offering a handshake. Taking the offered hand, Byakuren almost tears up as Yuugi gives her hand a squeeze. Nonetheless introducing herself, Byakuren sits down on a comfy pillow. Yuugi follows suit, sitting down on another pillow cross-legged after handing Byakuren a dish. As Byakuren picks up the dish, Yuugi offers up the gourd for her.
"Careful with that, it's pretty strong stuff for you humans." the oni warns her. Taking a careful sip, Byakuren can feel the fire from the drink. Her taste-testing is cut short by a sudden question
"So, what are yout two doin' here, exactly? Ain't much to be seen here anymore, since the yama abandoned this place.." Yuugi asks her. As Byakuren tells Yuugi about her plans, the battered Shou barges herself in. Initially raging at the oni,
Byakuren calms her down. Shou soon apologises for herself
"When I detected your aura, I thought you were much more dangerous and kinda lost myself. Sorry." the tiger youkai says, giving Yuugi a small bow.
"Haha, don't worry about it. I get into fights often" the oni replies, giving out the same fanged grin to her

Finished with her story, Byakuren gets a nod of approval from Yuugi
"That's a mighty fine goal you got there. I certainly wouldn't mind more people to drink with. I miss those days of partying wildly.." the oni says in a wishful, longing voice. As time goes on, the trio starts to get wasted, in varying degrees. Shou and Yuugi have small competitions of strenght, with Shou losing pretty much all of them to Yuugi's prodigious physical power. Eventually, the drink gets the best of them, as the girls fall to sleep

As morning slowly comes, Byakuren wakes up. Finding herself half-naked, she sandwiched in the embrace of both Yuugi and Shou. Feeling something on her body, Byakuren notices the sleeping Shou's hands inside her dress. Mumbling in her sleep, Shou manages to unconciously feel Byakuren up. Not wanting to disturb her sleep, Byakuren forces herself to endure as Shou's hands wander around inside her clothes. Breathing heavily under the touch of her companion, Byakuren can't help letting out a few soft moans. Thankfully for her, Shou suddenly wakes up. Noticing what she's been doing while asleep, Shou bursts out into a barrage of apologies

After all of them have woken up, Yuugi mentions a seeing an unusual youkai sneaking about recently.
"I think it was a mouse youkai. Looked like she was looking for something. But then she got caught and apprehended by a swarm of those black-dressed fairies."
Sensing something important about this, Shou questions Yuugi further
"Those fairies serve the yama. You oughta head towards their domain if you want to find her. To reach that place, you gotta go back and enter the other path"
Recovering from the hangover for a few hours, the pair start to leave again but are stopped bu Yuugi
"I'm thinking about visiting the others, once in a while. Mind if I tag along briefly?"

A. Accept

B. Decline

Last edited:

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

A) The more the merrier, especially if it may result in more drinking.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A!

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Grabbing the girls in her arms, Yuugi gives out her big, fanged smile again. "Right, let's get goin' then, won't be as boring with you guys to keep me company"

They soon reach the bridge. The presence still seems to be there. As soon as the trio step on the bridge, they can see yet another girl standing there on the middle of the bridge. She radiates a purple aura, matching some parts of her elaborate dress. Among a shock of blonde, neck-lenght hair, two eyes of green glow with an intense light.
"You'll NEVER cross this bridge.. again" she says in a threatening voice, as two green balls of light spark into existence on her sides. Pointing at their direction, she commands the balls to attack Byakuren and co. As the balls streak towards them, Byakuren can see her life flash before her eyes. Thinking this is it, she prepares for the inevitable.

The balls almost on them now, Byakuren is shocked to see Yuugi dart forward from behind her. As the energy gets to arm's lenght, Yuugi smashes through them with a pair of huge punches. Standing amidst a cloud of smoke now, Byakuren and Shou just witnessed another a feat of strenght from the oni. Calmly walking forward, the oni calls out to the bridge girl
"Whoa Parsee, hold back a little, would ya?"
The girl seems to recognize Yuugi's voice, her aura fizzles away as the oni walks closer. She starts do dash out towards Yuugi, jumping on her arms as soon as she's at reach. The pair share a hug as Yuugi gestures Byakuren and Shou to come hither. Starting ti come forward, they can hear Yuugi and Parsee talk in quiet voices
"It's alright Parsee, I know how ya can be..."
"But, I... attacked you... my dearest Yuugi..." they can hear Parsee sniffle a bit as she say this. Holding Parsee in her embrace, Yuugi brushes the bridge princess' hair with her hand
"Calm down, now. Ya really should leave this old bridge behind, you've got nothing here no more"
As they talk, Yuugi suggests that Byakuren and Shou move along. Holding out a gourd, she gives it to Byakuren.
"If you plan to head over to the palaces of the Yama, I suggest you take this with you. Give it to that lazy ferryman, she'll make it easier for you to reach the place."
Taking the offered gourd, Byakuren gives a small bow to the oni as they head back towards the main intersection.

Back at the main intersection, the pair stop to have a break before heading down the path of the Yama realm. As they rest, light footsteps can be heard. Shou prepares her spear as the sounds get closer, coming down the path that leads to the surface. Another intense aura can be felt as a small, orange-haired girl with huge horns emerges from the tunnel into the clearing. Seeing the pair, she makes her way towards them. Shou takes a step forward, but is stopped by the girl.
"Don't want to fight."
Lowering her spear, Shou lets the girl come to them. Spotting the gourd on Byakuren's belt, the girl's eyes light up.
"That looks familiar.. Can Suika have a sip?"

A. Let the horned girl have a drink

B. Don't give her a drink