What's new

ACT [ touhou-marupon-dou] 当方丸宝堂 Damned, Kill me!! / Damned, Kill me!!〜くっ、殺せ! オークと女騎士の物語〜 RE164325 RJ164325

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [当方丸宝堂]Damned, Kill me!!〜くっ、殺せ! オークと女騎士の物語〜

Man, you don't just post that you figured it out without a solution :D I'm stuck at the exact same point and dash + jump seems to be doing nothing for me. What did you do?

Dtrush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you have to hold the direction so that the dash + movement momentum is persevered to make the gap

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Geh....somebody needs to explain to these guys how parallax works...

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you have to hold the direction so that the dash + movement momentum is persevered to make the gap
I am running right, still holding the arrowkey, press S to dash and on the edge I press C to jump, yet I still land about at 3/4 of the length of the hole.

... and those damn orcs respawning immediately when the spawn point is offscreen are annoying as fuck at this point.

Last edited:

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am running right, still holding the arrowkey, press S to dash and on the edge I press C to jump, yet I still land about at 3/4 of the length of the hole.

... and those damn orcs respawning immediately when the spawn point is offscreen are annoying as fuck at this point.
Press S and C at the same time. It works for me.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't release the arrowkey to gain distance,
you have to jump right after you dash.

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Press S and C at the same time. It works for me.
Oh, it works, you really have to push them exactly at the same time. It's a different jump than just jumping while dashing. Why does it have to be triggered by pushing two buttons not one, and even then, ones that are not very comfortable to press simultaneously, is beyond me.

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sooo, anyone figured out all passwords for archieves?
2 - arkperformance 3 - azanokouhei 4 - doesn't work (akitayoshinobu) 5 - iwamotoyoshihiro 6 - haven't found it yet 7 - zun 8 - maruyamatomo 9 - itomami 10 - hijiriyuki ...the last archive I haven't found either. Hopefully I spelled them all right. I've tried #4 several times using different variations, so I'm not sure what's up with that one.

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, it works, you really have to push them exactly at the same time. It's a different jump than just jumping while dashing. Why does it have to be triggered by pushing two buttons not one, and even then, ones that are not very comfortable to press simultaneously, is beyond me.
Actually, it's in a very flexible position, or rather, it's assigned to the keys that should prove most comforting by default, since you're only using Z S and C most of the time anyways. Of course I do agree on why they don't also make it have you dash after you jump and only the other way around.

It's way harder with the default settings on controller tho, waaaay harder.

(Of course you can set that but just saiyan)

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, that is hardcore world map. I bet it could be used to make a pretty insane non-H game as well.

nexen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not hard with dash+jump. But in locations, where big black ballons with chains, it becoming bit harder, because need control with: wait and dash+jump, wait and jash+jump etc... :D. Anyway, that game awesome and fun (saddnes about crash machine boss, before that 3 bosses already killed). I'm not surprised, what those pixs in rar.

ShoNuff92

Reputation score

Does anybody know how to correct this fatima error? Its saying something about the ./bmp/picture/message/fatima and then gives a bunch of random characters. It looks like the file it's referring to isn't in that folder, so idk what the deal is. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

fathervice

Reputation score

2 - arkperformance 3 - azanokouhei 4 - doesn't work (akitayoshinobu) 5 - iwamotoyoshihiro 6 - haven't found it yet 7 - zun 8 - maruyamatomo 9 - itomami 10 - hijiriyuki ...the last archive I haven't found either. Hopefully I spelled them all right. I've tried #4 several times using different variations, so I'm not sure what's up with that one.
According to the game-maker's blog, it was stated that the code of CG Archive number 4 had a problem, that the letter" y" of the code should be a capital letter indeed. It was changed in the later version though.

By the way I still cannot find the code of CG Archive Number 6...

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

According to the game-maker's blog, it was stated that the code of CG Archive number 4 had a problem, that the letter" y" of the code should be a capital letter indeed. It was changed in the later version though.

By the way I still cannot find the code of CG Archive Number 6...
Nice, that was it, unlocked. Yeah I can't find 6 either, or the "Bolfes" archive, whatever that is. I'm currently trying to S rank all the hard mode levels to see if that does something. Not sure I'm going to succeed though. My motivation is somewhat low considering the low amount of hits you need to take to get S rank on some very difficult stages.

ryukotan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the Bolfes password is Splatoon

it looks like it's just the trailer for the game, though

nexen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope, it seems, those 2 scenes are secrets bonus for sword and shield (maybe). Before that video found bonus for sword, he making kill every trash with ohe hit (except elite mobs).

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

/ninja'd

Not sure I'm going to succeed though. My motivation is somewhat low considering the low amount of hits you need to take to get S rank on some very difficult stages.
If you get the devil shield, you'll always have 0 hits at the end of a stage no matter what. Also, I managed to clear hard mode. That last boss on hard mode was sure fun. :p

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wow. This one was disappointing in the gameplay department as well as the H

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyway, does anyone understand how the CGs work? I unlocked most of them by putting the passwords in for the rar files after I beat the game (the sprite gallery gives the pws), but that seems like a really convoluted way to view them. Why are we viewing them outside the game o_O.
Saves the hassle of coding for the gallery.
If you just want to look at CG's time to time, saves the hassle of loading the game.

Anyway does anyone have a Full Save data? I finished the game but missing the H stuffs.

You know about the passwords, you could just Brute Force it.
Since its just All Alphabet in it, its really easy and fast, done it with mine. I deleted the zips after though so I forgot the passes.

Last edited:

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How the heck do you play other levels? All I can do after beating the first one is being sent to some room with an orc at the desk. The world map only lets me select the first level.