What's new

ACT [ touhou-marupon-dou] 当方丸宝堂 Damned, Kill me!! / Damned, Kill me!!〜くっ、殺せ! オークと女騎士の物語〜 RE164325 RJ164325

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [当方丸宝堂]Damned, Kill me!!〜くっ、殺せ! オークと女騎士の物語〜

Well, seeing as your reply turned all the Kanji into numbers I'm going to assume you're not running in jap unicode.

Kenethon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to start the game from here?

Attachments

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone attempted a rough menu translation?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Fuck that elevator level. FFUUUUUU

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Performance fix:
In newer versions (2015/11/15~) go to the office (ボルフェス傭兵団詰所) and turn the switch on.

This removes a bunch of effects, resulting in a very significant improvement for bosses.
Large areas still kinda laggy.

Last edited:

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Style of the Drawings is a lot...bizarre
And this game is made in Action Editor? This guy make good games with this!! (all games made in this engine is used to be crappy)

Has just read the aftermath of the female Characters from the Library, it was quite surprising that the red hair knight could recover, but the silver hair Loli, as stated in the ending credits, became a killing machine and finally met a fate which was much worse than the year as a captive of the orcs... (and the graphical depiction of her fate might be found in the pixiv page of the game-maker?)
How i can get this image?

Last edited:

luna of the east

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can check it from his pixiv account but the most recent thing on his pixiv page was this
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53509601

So she was 10 years old when she become a orc slave, great job MC you ruined the girl life

silentone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I use this for zips (free-zip-password-recovery.en.softonic.com/)
For rar (sourceforge.net/projects/bruteforcer/) but that only works if you have 2 or more computers.
Cheers, mate!

As for the complaints about the voices, I don't think they're actually "stolen" from anything. I've heard them about a million times before, so I'm of the belief they're part of an audio package just like the royalty-free music in RPG maker games. I don't know that for a fact, but I'm pretty sure that's what's going on without taking the initiative to actually che-

I lied. I checked. Page 28 of the game manual (found in folder 説明書png) contains links to the voice libraries used. For example
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ060833.html
is the first one listed. So if you, too, feel like using cute but repetitious Japanese girl voices in your projects...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

You can check it from his pixiv account but the most recent thing on his pixiv page was this
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53509601

So she was 10 years old when she become a orc slave, great job MC you ruined the girl life
Who the hell let the 10 years old in the army?

Btw, it's possible to win the first boss fight, so technically the girl was screwed over by the plot rather than the MC.

luna of the east

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Who the hell let the 10 years old in the army?

Btw, it's possible to win the first boss fight, so technically the girl was screwed over by the plot rather than the MC.
You can, heck I tried to

It's just the orc lost and never return to their country, that's it

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sooo, I adored sacred. It had ton of exploration, secrets, very hard to beat bosses (at least on the first run). I'm playing demo of this game and first level the orcs deal only 5% dmg, and they can be killed with one sword slash? And you start with dash instead of it being upgrade?

Is the rest of the game going to be too easy? This just doesn't seem right. I haven't decided to beat first boss yet, as I haven't taken time to play with translator yet (in a hurry, wanted to quickly test the game, and I want to read translated text later before going forward in the game).

Last edited:

silentone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the rest of the game going to be too easy? This just doesn't seem right.
Play the game on hard mode then. The game is pretty easy on normal, but on hard you are limited to having no health upgrades, no more than one special bar, enemies can take more damage, enemies deal more damage, bosses have much more health, and bosses have modified attacks to increase difficulty. You won't be able to fly past enemies to the degree you were able in normal, and you have to balance skills that let you navigate the map and killing enemies to charge your skill gauge.

As a result S ranking some levels becomes very hard because there are a few where you have to balance not only being fast but also killing a high number of enemies.

Where Seinarumono he was more focused on surviving and exploration, this game has secrets but you don't have to go out of your way to explore. Speed and kill rate are emphasized. It feels a lot more like a Megaman X game (as Zero) and scored like MegamanZero.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Play the game on hard mode then. The game is pretty easy on normal, but on hard you are limited to having no health upgrades, no more than one special bar, enemies can take more damage, enemies deal more damage, bosses have much more health, and bosses have modified attacks to increase difficulty. You won't be able to fly past enemies to the degree you were able in normal, and you have to balance skills that let you navigate the map and killing enemies to charge your skill gauge.

As a result S ranking some levels becomes very hard because there are a few where you have to balance not only being fast but also killing a high number of enemies.

Where Seinarumono he was more focused on surviving and exploration, this game has secrets but you don't have to go out of your way to explore. Speed and kill rate are emphasized. It feels a lot more like a Megaman X game (as Zero) and scored like MegamanZero.
The image os really grotesque. But Getting S rankings will change anything in the game? as endings, events or so?

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

This has no knock down rape, correct?

silentone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The image os really grotesque. But Getting S rankings will change anything in the game? as endings, events or so?
What image?

If you S clear everything in hard mode you unlock the character info section of the library. Mostly you should do it because it's almost fun trying to beat the levels really fast. Again, like speedrunning an old megaman game.

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

okay am i doing something wrong? i have two peoples save files. one called story01 and the other called save. but neither of them are working.

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

okay. someone anyone please help me. i cant play the game without the same error popping up. i cant unlock the stupid gallery. i cant do anything.

Artyom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

okay. someone anyone please help me. i cant play the game without the same error popping up. i cant unlock the stupid gallery. i cant do anything.
What error Is coming up?

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

some picture message. it says .\bmp\picture\fatima\Sz0101. and then it just closes the came. it happens when i touch a strange floaty thing and at the end of the first boss. i cant progress or do anything.