What's new

Tournament of Champions (Formerly Mud Wrestling) OOC

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Mud Wrestling OOC thread

I had a thought for an arena.

The Bondage Room
This room is filled with a number of varying instruments used in subduing and pleasuring a person.

- Combatants placed into a Submission Hold can be placed into a Sexual Device
- The Sexual Device is described by the player who wins the Submission contest
- A foreplay device will cause (2d4 + 8 - Resist/2)/2 Pleasure Damage
- A penetration device will cause (2d8 + 10 - Resist/2)/2 Pleasure Damage

I'm wondering if a device should have its own Grapple stat, but I'm not sure how to calculate that. Maybe instead of a flat value a character needs to beat let's say they just need to roll 10 or higher on their attempt. I'm also thinking that items like vibrators and such should be harder to ignore, so a character resisting them should have the Resistance divided by 3 instead of 2. Thoughts? Criticisms? What the hell are you thinking, Termite?
Me like this idea. Also brings some ideas for after-battle playtime >:3

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Me like this idea. Also brings some ideas for after-battle playtime >:3
Seconding this notion, even though Tomoe is limited by her characteristics from being overtly eager with these. You guise just need to beat her now.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A new challenger arrives!

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Auralice has competition for who can form the largest cult now.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Perhaps against the spirit of Mud Wrestling but... I'd like to a suggest a new arena. One that truthfully may be more suitable for roleplay purposes than actual "mud wrestling". One known as the "Unrestricted Zone" where the "manifestation" of spells and spirit powers beyond buffs is possible.

Granted, manifestation doesn't mean that the powers might actually do anything. For example, a direct damage spell like a fireball could be conjured but would fizzle before actually striking its target (Daemon Lord protection and such), actually lethal weapons would shatter before collision if used to strike a combatant...so on an so forth. Save or dies, barring the ones that do nonlethal status effects would simply fizzle out, but still give the opponent an idea of what had been attempted... Whereas if agreed beforehand, summons and the likes can perhaps be used as an alternate means of settling matches, provided the summons too are subjected to the rules of the arena.

Why do I suggest this? Mainly I feel that certain characters, with more...arcane interests or abilities, despite the theme of mud wrestling, should be given a time to shine in their talents or perhaps "show-off" to each other. Or perhaps an opportunity to compete in "wrestling" against the Body-heavy monsters in a more even arena. That and I simply believe it would be a bit interesting if certain characters met in a more "realistic" scenario.

For purposes however, here are the final details of the arena I propose:

"Unrestricted Zone"

• Allows for free "manifestation" of spirit powers and magic.
  • The use of non-buff spells is still "restricted", but are able to be manifested even if they are forbidden from actually having any effect. (RP purposes mainly)
  • Under these rules: Direct Damage spells fizzle before striking a target, save or dies work only if their effect is non-fatal, summons may not directly attack a contestant (limited to grappling or sex attacks if they have them), but may engage in free combat against other summons...weapons or objects of actual harm created via utility spells will shatter before they can cause any actual harm to a contestant.
  • As actual magic is allowed, to ensure that there the spirit of the competition exists in some form and to compensate for what may become a spell flinging fest between casters, contestants can not win by knocking out an opponent via HP damage. Rather, contestants who are reduced to 0 HP simply become paralyzed for 1d4 rounds. Victory through the opponent's orgasm, depletion of EP, and so forth still apply.
  • Also to make a play on the name of the arena, the characters who enter the arena will find themselves utterly "unrestricted" by clothing, in that the shall have none at all. (Or in short, they enter the arena naked.)
  • No wins or losses will count toward the actual arena record, given how undoubtedly broken some of the fights will be. This is mainly a "testing ground" more than anything. Or for the magical type to have their own friendly "bonding"...

Reasons for this new Arena

• Allows for more RP diversity besides simply smut between the characters (though there SHOULD be smut between them still)
  • Allows for further beta testing of the DG3 rules.
  • Just a twist on the norm.

Last edited:

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

I 2nd the idea, that way Auralice can test her Shadowmancery and other forbidden talents too.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Suggestion: Grudge Match Arena

To fully explore the potential actions one can take in DG3, and to explore the full spectrum of potential character interaction, this virtual arena can potentially have no rules, or even rules that are biased in the favour of one side over another.

The arena strictly takes place in the mindscape of a character: it does not exist physically, and it does not count towards a win or loss of the competition.

A character can be killed within the arena; however this is obviously not permanent, as the entire event is a mental construct. Further to that, to account for possible mental trauma, the arena will wipe the memories of the match from the vic- participants’ minds once the match is over. At worst, they will be left with an inexplicable fear, or sense of satisfaction - something along those lines.

The Grudge Match typically takes place for one of two reasons - it is what happens when the daemon wants to punish someone that attacks its NPCs, and it's also used for settling disputes that would otherwise harm the integrity of the competition. Instead of fostering hate between combatants, they are allowed to duke it out, potentially to the death. At the end of the match, one or the other will have a sense of satisfaction, and the other will probably be afraid of the first, thusly resolving a dispute that would otherwise probably continue for a while.

Finally, like all arenas, the Grudge Match would require both participants agree to the rules before-hand.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

All right, Alex's sheet has been updated, and if anyone is wanting to test out the Unrestricted Zone then I'm game.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm about to start up some o' them time shenanigans. I'll continue the encounter with lurker until the characters hae both said their piece, while simultamiously RPing what Neri does after.

Question: Iggy, Tiff, either of you mind being interrupted by Neri right now? Failing that, who do we have currently active/waiting? Is Blargh’s Mexican wrestler still wandering the island, or did they retire? Is Vira still around for Neri to try and take vengeance against? Is Alex still sitting on some beach somewhere, waiting for a fight?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

That would seem odd, if she just walked into an occupied hotel room, though I wouldn't mind necessarily. (Keep in mind though that I'm trying not to have this too terribly dark)

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alex is still brooding on the beach mostly because I can't think of anything better for her to do at the moment.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

My newest grappler is in the bathhouse waiting gor a match or at least some pc interaction.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, I didn't actually realise they were inside the hotel. Still, the idea of Neri coming in out of nowhere, slapping Iggy and telling him he should be ashamed of what he's doing... then holding his head as she begins instructing him on how to give a proper blowjob? Priceless.* Unfortunately, you've moved past that point, so I'll head on somewhere else... Alex should do nicely.

(*I intend to play mud wrestling as 50% 'this is what Neri would actually do', 50% 'this is what Host wants to see/for the LULZ'.)

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Host, you can pick the arena and get us started there.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm about to start up some o' them time shenanigans. I'll continue the encounter with lurker until the characters hae both said their piece, while simultamiously RPing what Neri does after.

Question: Iggy, Tiff, either of you mind being interrupted by Neri right now? Failing that, who do we have currently active/waiting? Is Blargh’s Mexican wrestler still wandering the island, or did they retire? Is Vira still around for Neri to try and take vengeance against? Is Alex still sitting on some beach somewhere, waiting for a fight?
I don't mind, but really, it's up to Tiff...

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dammit, Host, your timing sucks. I have to go to work now. I'll reply tonight.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually, the timing seems to have been near-impecable. I also left for work about the same time you did, and got back probably around the time you posted. Replying to posts...