What's new

ACT Ci-En Loli Ryona [Tozicode] Fictional Girls Fantasia

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Mysterious Ruins needs to have pass file 003
You don't need to beat Bandit Boss to unlock it
You need to follow paths with glowing mushrooms and beat 2 giant bug bosses at the end
Arena is a fast way to get EXP too
Thankies, sadly I don't have passfile 003, and I don't think it's ever shared here?

Levy Mountain Bandit Boss may be added around 0.42 or 0.43.
You should be able to find him by clearing the bandit hideout (maybe you need to get a quest in the Capital before).
As he should be related to the main story line, I still suggest you to beat him at least 1 time.
Thanks!

Edit: Confirmed I can open Mysterious Ruins without passfile 003, so that left only Sokan Desert.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry for double post, but where do you buy passfile 003 (and 004)? The Fantia only has up to passfile 002 (which unlocked Timia Coast).

Reputation score
Sorry for double post, but where do you buy passfile 003 (and 004)? The Fantia only has up to passfile 002 (which unlocked Timia Coast).
For 003, you can buy it in . (link correction)
There is no separate 004 to buy atm. You can get it by getting sponsor's version of this game in this month.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
For 003, you can buy it in .
There is no separate 004 to buy atm. You can get it by getting sponsor's version of this game in this month.
Isn't that passfile 002? The one that unlock Timia Coast?

I was looking for the one that will unlock Sokan Desert, currently what I have is Passfile 000, 001, and 002, and I can't unlock Sokan Desert in latest free version :(

edit:

It was actually titled うちのこファンタジア 支援特典 Vol.4 Owo)/

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's fine, I bought the right one xP
Any chance you have a save with everything unlocked for one of new free versions? I've neither the time nor the patience to properly play the game lol. Dropping the pass so quick is damn awesome though.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Any chance you have a save with everything unlocked for one of new free versions? I've neither the time nor the patience to properly play the game lol. Dropping the pass so quick is damn awesome though.
I don't have everything unlocked, I think? Although all stages are unlocked and Mud boss is defeated for Kanade.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
been a while since i played this. is there a translation yet? also, is the difference b/w the paid and free versions? and does anyone has all pass files (or do they want/need some?) i think i have 0000,0002,0003 and 0004. i would like 0001

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
been a while since i played this. is there a translation yet? also, is the difference b/w the paid and free versions? and does anyone has all pass files (or do they want/need some?) i think i have 0000,0002,0003 and 0004. i would like 0001
pretty sure everyone here is missing 0004 since that one just came out.

I don't have everything unlocked, I think? Although all stages are unlocked and Mud boss is defeated for Kanade.
Stages unlocked is good enough. Every time i try to play this game i suck donkey dick at it and get slaughtered in the first few screens. Don't have the time to try and git gud as the internet parlance put its.

Attachments

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
0004 is only available in paid vers for now, AFAIK, there's no separate passfiles

Stages unlocked is good enough. Every time i try to play this game i suck donkey dick at it and get slaughtered in the first few screens. Don't have the time to try and git gud as the internet parlance put its.
All the save I have

Attachments

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
isnt 0004 posted above by cybeast?
Bah. Got fucked up and forgot about that cause somehow i had it already and his overwrote the one i had. The vol # and the file names being different screwed me up lol.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
wait, the bandit boss does something? I found a guy claiming to be the boss in a room east of the bandit cave in the northern mountains, but he just stands there in a room with a bed and 2 chests. doesn't do anything.

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Stupid question, how does one get the girls to go naked?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Stupid question, how does one get the girls to go naked?
Get clothes destruction idea stone, get damaged a lot and it'll happen eventually.

Easiest I think is the multihit (Undine), big damage (Mushroom on lost forest) or one that knocks you back (Mushroom Man, Cactus man)

Kanou Frisk 451345

Reputation score
wait, the bandit boss does something? I found a guy claiming to be the boss in a room east of the bandit cave in the northern mountains, but he just stands there in a room with a bed and 2 chests. doesn't do anything.
1707331722005.png
1707331746087.png
Talk to this Purple Hair Man NPC inside the ring + general shop
Then you get the quest