What's new

ACT Ci-En Loli Ryona [Tozicode] Fictional Girls Fantasia

Waverly

Reputation score
i just finished playing for like 9 days straight or smth and i have with Runa level 35 and +99 equipment in all 4 slots shes beefy now

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Still wonder why the faces are just broken on some characters for SOME people that play this game, with the see-through cheeks.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I Thought I had seen it all, now I see cactuses being horny.
What a nightmare!
Imagine how prickly it is!

Reputation score
Version is out for sponsors.
Adding 1 new mob (giant cactus) in Sokan Dessert (to remind you that the author is from making ryona games).
Also, a new shop that sell clothes (for buying spare clothes to power up),
and new cooking receipts (with one weirded receipt that mentioned by NPC long time before) for Runa is added in the Capital.

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Played a surprising amount of time yesterday. Not so bad.
And glad this thread exists, as I expected I missed a lot, even the goblin boss. I'm getting utterly fucked because I couldn't figure out the party unlock stone either. Thanks for the advice to everyone.

It's kinda infuriating how the game went so far, and still no gallery. As I suspected, it even disables the bosses when you defeat them, seems tailor-made to make content hard to access.
Also, the stone system is *imploring* to be used to disable animations you don't like. Sounds like implementing something like that would be trivial, especially with the stupid stones cluttering your basement. Oh well.

Also, games like this are really surreal, how there's always 0 consequence.
"I finished the mission, but on the way I got anally raped three times by a flower — I mean, it WAS a weak flower, so I was just trying to skirt around it, got careless. What? Trauma? Nah, I'm fine, I'm higher level, he did like 10 damage each rape, I have thousands of HP".
"Yeah, a slime impregnated me. Actually, getting impregnated by slimes is super trivial, like they touch you you get pregnant, he impregnated me like 10 times over, I could barely move. What? Of course I'm ok, I just went number 2, fixes everything".

Reputation score
is out for sponsors.
Adding 1 new mob (scorpion) for Sokan Dessert.
Also, fatal log and rescuing spot for Forest of Deception is now available.
And, 2 new items added, that I'm not sure what it is although.

Kanou Frisk 451345

Reputation score
Played a surprising amount of time yesterday. Not so bad.
And glad this thread exists, as I expected I missed a lot, even the goblin boss. I'm getting utterly fucked because I couldn't figure out the party unlock stone either. Thanks for the advice to everyone.

It's kinda infuriating how the game went so far, and still no gallery. As I suspected, it even disables the bosses when you defeat them, seems tailor-made to make content hard to access.
Also, the stone system is *imploring* to be used to disable animations you don't like. Sounds like implementing something like that would be trivial, especially with the stupid stones cluttering your basement. Oh well.

Also, games like this are really surreal, how there's always 0 consequence.
"I finished the mission, but on the way I got anally raped three times by a flower — I mean, it WAS a weak flower, so I was just trying to skirt around it, got careless. What? Trauma? Nah, I'm fine, I'm higher level, he did like 10 damage each rape, I have thousands of HP".
"Yeah, a slime impregnated me. Actually, getting impregnated by slimes is super trivial, like they touch you you get pregnant, he impregnated me like 10 times over, I could barely move. What? Of course I'm ok, I just went number 2, fixes everything".
Newer FGF lets you fight the boss again in the arena
Tozica does plan to add a gallery (but not prioritized first)
Slime capture attack does resemble like mud person boss
About 0 consequences: For now yes and rape only becomes a problem for (mostly melee) heroines in the arena since monsters there are over-leveled [and if you wanna farm some materials/fill heroines with cum/aphrodisiac/parasites]

Last edited:

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Because my attempts to play this game have resulted in me finding out i suck donkey dick at actually playing it... before i splurge and grab the newest version, does anyone have a compatible save with everything unlocked?

Thanks.

Reputation score
Because my attempts to play this game have resulted in me finding out i suck donkey dick at actually playing it... before i splurge and grab the newest version, does anyone have a compatible save with everything unlocked?

Thanks.
Which version are you talking about?
As you don't have the newest version, giving you newest save will usually crush the game.
Anyway, you can still find saves for ver 0.35 & 0.36 in this thread.

is out for sponsors.
Adding 1 new mob (crawling licker) for refined Mysterious Ruins;
Not sure if Mysterious Ruins are already available in previous versions, you can find the ruins after passing through the Forest of Deception.
(The correct way to pass the forest is taught by the Levy Mountain bandit boss, who maybe quest related.)
Fatal log for Sokan Desert is available.
Two new languages (Traditional Chinese and Korean) and translated rate of all foreign languages are available in Option.

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Which version are you talking about?
As you don't have the newest version, giving you newest save will usually crush the game.
Anyway, you can still find saves for ver 0.35 & 0.36 in this thread.

is out for sponsors.
Adding 1 new mob (crawling licker) for refined Mysterious Ruins;
Not sure if Mysterious Ruins are already available in previous versions, you can find the ruins after passing through the Forest of Deception.
(The correct way to pass the forest is taught by the Levy Mountain bandit boss, who maybe quest related.)
Fatal log for Sokan Desert is available.
Two new languages (Traditional Chinese and Korean) and translated rate of all foreign languages are available in Option.
I am after a save for the newest version, I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be stuck trying to "play" it if I subbed for a month and bailed as my xmass treat to myself lol.

Kanou Frisk 451345

Reputation score
FGF ver: 0.47 is released (Public Update)
[With Passfile 004 for the paid plan]
|

[New elements]

• Added "Momiji Tsukinowa" as a heroine
  • Added new enemies to Mysterious Ruins
  • Added the ability to extract experience points from crystals (You need to have pass file 004 to do this BTW)

[System adjustment]

• Changed so that you can enter the Forest of Deception without the pass file pass-003.dat

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
FGF ver: 0.47 is released (Public Update)
[With Passfile 004 for the paid plan]
|

[New elements]

• Added "Momiji Tsukinowa" as a heroine
  • Added new enemies to Mysterious Ruins
  • Added the ability to extract experience points from crystals (You need to have pass file 004 to do this BTW)

[System adjustment]

• Changed so that you can enter the Forest of Deception without the pass file pass-003.dat
You need pass file to go to Mysterious Ruins right? How to go there though?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
You may refer to my previous version post.
Which one is the Levy Mountain Bandit Boss xD I'm at loss because my last vers was 0.38 and now it jumped to 0.47

Is there anyway to get to the Ruins (assuming it's available in the Free vers) without getting taught at? Or if you're already getting taught, will it automatically opened the right path?

(like the first one is maybe a simple series of steps like first map upward, second map down, etc, the second one is no matter what way you choose you'll automatically end up in the right path)

Also, is there any spot to level up fast? Since the enemy is Forest is around level 20 and mine is around 11-12.

Kanou Frisk 451345

Reputation score
Mysterious Ruins needs to have pass file 003
You don't need to beat Bandit Boss to unlock it
You need to follow paths with glowing mushrooms and beat 2 giant bug bosses at the end
Arena is a fast way to get EXP too

Last edited:
Reputation score
Which one is the Levy Mountain Bandit Boss xD I'm at loss because my last vers was 0.38 and now it jumped to 0.47
Levy Mountain Bandit Boss may be added around 0.42 or 0.43.
You should be able to find him by clearing the bandit hideout (maybe you need to get a quest in the Capital before).
As he should be related to the main story line, I still suggest you to beat him at least 1 time.