● Complete main story
● Add final battle
● Changed time-out BGM of some dungeons
● Added one special fatal event

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
How 'fatal' are we talking? 🤔
From the thumbnail not very (no blood I think), I can't seem to find it in game though.

There are two floors in the final dungeon:
The first floor has many foes from the previous dungeons appear, to progress you must defeat the final boss' first stage.
The second floor has the final boss in it's second stage. Dying from a grapple or normal attack doesn't produce a game-over scene for me. I don't know if there is a third stage after this one.

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
The new GO cg is for losing to the tier 2 bugs that spawn in the later stages if you stay on one floor for too long. No gore or ryona, just good old-fashioned bug rape and a wooden horse.

tenti

Reputation score
I noticed on a previous page that their patreon was closing/is closed, where is the best place to download the newest version now?

EDIT: Nevermind I found a site called "Fantia" which has Tozicode on there.

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
The new GO cg is for losing to the tier 2 bugs that spawn in the later stages if you stay on one floor for too long. No gore or ryona, just good old-fashioned bug rape and a wooden horse.
Can you share the save file?

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
are those patreon bonus ex stages unlocked in this final version?

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
are those patreon bonus ex stages unlocked in this final version?
The EX stages still require the pass files.

Quotation (There was an English translation posted after the Japanese text) from the Ci-en/Fantia posts made following the posts for version 1.00:

This article inform the future updates of KANADE-ROGUE.

The main story of KANADE-ROGUE has completed.
However I have several things to add to the game and I will continue to update.
Specifically, I want to add the following features in future:

• Full translation of non-Japanese languages
  • Filtering in the item store
  • Event scene viewer
  • Bug fix
Moreover, I will publish "Complete edition" of KANADE-ROGUE on the next summer at DLSite or something like that.
It will contain the following (new) features:

• The existing 3 Extra dungeons
  • New extra dungeons (at least 2 dungeons)
  • New special fetal scenes
  • Special fatal scene viewer
Thank you for playing the game!!

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
so basically what I'm getting from that post is that;
A. The game is technically complete, but he intends to add a little more (mostly expanding the translation and adding a gallery.)
B. He intends to keep coming back to bugfix the game as bugs are found, and making little tweaks to the system/shop.
C. He intends to package all the EX stages (the paid reward ones?) along with a couple new ones, together into a "paid version" of the game and put it on dlsite in the future.
D. He also mentions that if the inspiration strikes him, he may come back to update with new enemies/scenes/status effects in the future, but they'll be quiet little updates and nothing big like we've gotten in the past.

All told, the game is in a good, complete spot right now and he's looking forward to his next project. The post after that one has the ost available for download to ci-en supporters.

animebeta10

Reputation score
Don't be that guy. If you ask for something and don't recieve it, assume that either no one has it, or is willing to give it to you.
The EX stages still require the pass files.

Quotation (There was an English translation posted after the Japanese text) from the Ci-en/Fantia posts made following the posts for version 1.00:
you don't have the pass files please

who has succubus map?? can i get save pile or link
I'm also looking for it if you can send it to me please if I get it I post it here

Reputation score
I just grabbed this game from Tozicode's Fantia (free tier) after seeing it on Xvids. What happened to the English Translation in version 1.02? Does it just not exist? Or do I need to get some extra file?

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
I just grabbed this game from Tozicode's Fantia (free tier) after seeing it on Xvids. What happened to the English Translation in version 1.02? Does it just not exist? Or do I need to get some extra file?
At the moment the English translation of KanadeRogue for cut-scenes and game-over scenes doesn't exist I believe. It will come eventually as v1.01 added a Korean translation for the game-overs and v1.2 for Korean cut-scenes, but may be a bit slow as the dev is working on their next game.

Last edited:

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello, on Tozica's crowdfunding profiles "Fictional Girls' Fantasi Ver 0.01" has been uploaded as part of the 500 yen tier. I'm fairly sure this is the new game they are working on. However note that its essentially a skeleton build at this point so it's unpolished, buggy and hasn't got any ryona content yet.

Whether or not we should make a new thread for it yet I'm not sure.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm sorry what's this all about the ci-en passwords or something?
The dev uploads new stuff (extra) to the game and hides it under passwords which he gives to the supporters?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Kinda-sorta. It's done like an expansion pack for supporters. Eventually they'll release the full game which you can buy so I'd personally just wait until then. Supposedly everything released by that point should be included.

firehill49

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
anyone have 2018nov passfile?