What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Tozicode] カナデロオグ / Kanaderogue

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
just sharing this from tozica's patreon seems tozica is planing on finishing soon
"[IMPORTANT] Patreon site will be closed.
Thank you for your supports.

I will close this site at the end of this month.
So please stop your support on Patreon in this month.
All updates in this month are already done.

I answer to question which you may raise as follows:

Q. Why do I close Patreon site?
A. To say shortly, that is because my activities in Patreon have become burdens rather than helps for me. System of Patreon different from Fantia and Ci-en in various points and those differences have been taking more workload on me. So I decided to close this site in order to make my activity more comfort for me.

Specially, the next dungeon in KANADE-ROGUE will be the last dungeon and will be available for free."

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
just sharing this from tozica's patreon seems tozica is planing on finishing soon
"[IMPORTANT] Patreon site will be closed.
Thank you for your supports.

I will close this site at the end of this month.
So please stop your support on Patreon in this month.
All updates in this month are already done.

I answer to question which you may raise as follows:

Q. Why do I close Patreon site?
A. To say shortly, that is because my activities in Patreon have become burdens rather than helps for me. System of Patreon different from Fantia and Ci-en in various points and those differences have been taking more workload on me. So I decided to close this site in order to make my activity more comfort for me.

Specially, the next dungeon in KANADE-ROGUE will be the last dungeon and will be available for free."
From the looks of it Tozicode is working on a new game (It's a RPG) so it makes sense that development on Kanade-Rogue will be coming to an end.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What exactly is the extra content supporters get in the game, new foes/animations/game overs or just new dungeon layouts?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
What exactly is the extra content supporters get in the game, new foes/animations/game overs or just new dungeon layouts?
Bit of both. There are 3 EX dungeons (only available to supporters) right now, all 3 have new layouts and enemies, all 3 are extra difficult and I think 2 of them have a new animation or two each. Don't think there are any new GO animations, but I could be remembering wrong.

Gamerpoon

Reputation score
In my recent search, I have noticed hat some of the scenes are on xvideos. My degenerate curiosity brought me to search Tozica in the search bar and alas, something actually cropped up.

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
But are any of the scenes from the unreachable paid tier content?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
The EX dungeons (and all their unique animations/scenes) are inteded as a thank you to ci-en supporters. Only people who are actually giving him money get the pass files to unlock those dungeons. Each dungeon's pass file was available in a different month.

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No there aren't. At least currently.
(You are talking about the game over scenes right?)
Yes, those OR any in-game scenes of monsters (like the dogs, slimes, or tentacles etc).

The EX dungeons (and all their unique animations/scenes) are inteded as a thank you to ci-en supporters. Only people who are actually giving him money get the pass files to unlock those dungeons. Each dungeon's pass file was available in a different month.
This much we know, but thanks for the reminder incase anyone browsing the thread doesn't already know.

You know how it is here. There are ways of finding the "passfiles" for the previous two EX dungeons.
I wish there were some alternate way of donating. As it stands, there is no way for me to support the dev or gain access to the EX dungeons.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well, Tozicode does have a tendency to release everything available after a while so we may see everything anyways somewhere down the line. And if it's true that they're going to stop developing the game we might be able to get all the content somehow, some way.

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello, Version 0.17 is now out.
New dungeon and new game-over scene (Haven't found it yet).

Two Notes:
Tozicode has updated their games monthly after going through crowdfunding.
The version number suggests this isn't the full version yet, so may have a few more updates to go.

UPDATE: Found the game-over there is ryona be warned.

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
UPDATE: Found the game-over there is minor guro be warned.
Not guro so much as ryona, but still. (Losing to the new boss awards a cg of our heroine bruised, battered and cut deeply enough to be bleeding in a few spots on the ground.) If you follow the dev's twitter or ci-en, you've already seen worse lol

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Not guro so much as ryona, but still. (Losing to the new boss awards a cg of our heroine bruised, battered and cut deeply enough to be bleeding in a few spots on the ground.) If you follow the dev's twitter or ci-en, you've already seen worse lol
Yea ryona is the better word for it. The warning was mainly as it isn't in the tags and that there hasn't been any notable ryona in the game (Aside from the arrow trap death which was removed a while ago).

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
well, that was pretty easy 23410
I'll be posting more about the update in a bit

Gamerpoon

Reputation score
Any help people? I downloaded the new update and transferred my save but I seemingly don't have the new dungeon. Any suggestions?

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any help people? I downloaded the new update and transferred my save but I seemingly don't have the new dungeon. Any suggestions?
How many dungeons have you completed? I believe the update says you have to beat the 7th dungeon before the new one will become available.

dead136

Reputation score
is there a way to play the ex dungeons?? or i have to get the update on ci-en?

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
On Tozicode's Twitter they have posted the dot work of the Last Boss.
Whether we get one last labyrinth with multiple floors before fighting it is unknown.

They have also updated their Fantia and Ci-en account with some details on the next game they are working on.