What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Tozicode] カナデロオグ / Kanaderogue

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's gotten a lot better from what it was the last time there was a translation project open. Most of the basic neccessities are all translated.
The translation in its current form actually clears up the biggest confusion with the game so far - your equipment doesn't seem to matter as much as you think. Your "skills" are what matter most.

You seem to level up Tozica's skills (and her tentacle clothes) by "using" the brown bags that you find from defeating enemies.
Each bag used will usually increase a skill related to the enemy that dropped the bag.
Then you have to manually press X at the level selection screen and select the bug icon and select what "level" of each skill you want to use.
Every skill comes with pros and cons. Some skills will increase Tozica's speed while making her more sensitive, for example.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The problem is just that though..... I don't know what any of that is, and I don't know about any of the random buffs each piece of equipment gives. Especially since each piece of equipment gives a random assortment of abilities.

Anyways, I wasn't aware of a previous translation patch.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Honestly, the language barrier is the brick wall in why I stopped playing this game. I do like the game but not being able to see what my equipment does for me is a killer for me. And it's definitely necessary in a roguelike style of game.
Equipment effects are absolutely minimal in this game. Just decurse what you find, pick stuff that has the best numbers in the first line and stick with those. Kill lots of enemies to level up, open all bag items that drop from enemies and raise your levels to maximum in the enemy experience (?) menu coz the stat buffs greatly outweigh the stat debuffs.

You will quickly become so powerful that you can breeze through normal enemeis with a bit of health/mana restoration from time to time, as long as you don't let any enemy hit you from behind. If you still have trouble, you might be forgetting her weapon skills (hit all enemies around you / dash and hit all enemies in front / large damage to target in front).

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The Mudman Boss is just a pain to fight, I'm actually forced to grind for Mats such as these 1545967918476.png
Books, Tentacles, and Goblins give pretty good stat increases, but the Tentacles are a pain because of their grabs, and the Books are sometimes too fast, especially Fire Books.

Also, Water stages are pain, because the Skills demand potions to use.

edit: Finally beat the boss, and cleared the new dungeon. It's waaaaaay easier than Mudman's stage.

Mob info on new stage:
1546030007430.png
Injector
-Ranged enemy, with an attack range of 3 spaces.
-Can't jump over 2 Heights, can't attack with a difference 2 heights either.
-Facing away will let it approach you from behind and H you
-Up to 2 can H you. Also has Game-over CG.

1546030238059.png
Hypno-Mask Variant
-Moves exactly like the normal Hypno Mask.
-Has a different H-animation from its original.

1546031153128.png
Boomer
-Appears after the stage timer is depleted.
-True to its name, it will explode under certain conditions
1) When it's attacked, it will go charged, and if not killed, will go boom
2) Facing away will latch you from behind (up to 2 can latch on you), and it will go boom if you don't escape
-Blast Radius is 2 spaces, but if you're above 2 Height, you won't be affected by it, which is good for Material farming.

1546030349709.png
Yellow Gel
-Slime Variant, causes paralysis with its attacks.

1546030467767.png 1546030491161.png
Machina Gel
-Slime Boss Variant
-When in Slime Form, takes reduced damage from attacks, and can cause Paralysis with its attacks.
-Slime Form has 10HP (I think), and upon dealing enough damage, will turn to Hover mode.
-When in Hover mode, Machina Gel will run away from you. After 5 turns, returns to Slime Form.

Fight is generally easy. Sword mode for Slime Form, then Gun mode for Hover Mode. Shouldn't take too long.
Also, here's a save.

Attachments

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
New update, no new content.

Dev apologizes for being sick lately, and explains that because of this all they've managed to do is bugfix, but they've released their progress nonetheless.

To quote the ci-en post:
Main features in this version are following:
● Updated the language files
● Added the function to sum up potions
● Fixed bugs about Injector
● Fixed bug that the game in English-mode throws an error on game-over.

animebeta10

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
someone has l version 0.11 or the pass file for the extra dungeon (ex stage)

prevertedaccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New update(version 0.13), but mostly either bug fixes again, or english update. Again apologizes for being sick. Damn at least this guy's trying.

Last edited:

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
From what I can tell there is a update being worked on for this month that may include a new dungeon.
  • May have a new fishman enemy.
  • No idea which tier of supporter it's for.

prevertedaccount are you talking about Ver.0.13?

prevertedaccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From what I can tell there is a update being worked on for this month that may include a new dungeon.
  • May have a new fishman enemy.
  • No idea which tier of supporter it's for.

prevertedaccount are you talking about Ver.0.13?

Yes. I'll edit my previous statement to clarify what version it had meant.

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Ver.0.14 is out.

To access the new dungeon you need to be part of the 500 yen tier.
From the screenshot it appears to include a fish-man and a sea slug enemy.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is it against the rules to only request the pass file?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Is that the entire game?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Currently it's one of those always-ongoing games. I doubt it'll be finished any time soon.

Dev typically adds a level and new mobs, then disappears for a while until they decide to add more later.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I meant the pass file.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
The pass file is essentially a text file that acts as a key to unlock more content. No game, pics or code.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Then it's fine.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Since it's been confirmed to be okay to ask, would anybody be willing to share the pass file?

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Here you go. I ran out of all forms of pots because the Fishman Boss kept summoning a lot of other fishmen. Boss also has poison on his attacks, so it's added difficulty.

The Evil Eye is a bitch btw
Fuck 1550766900795.png

Attachments

Last edited: