What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Tozicode] カナデロオグ / Kanaderogue

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Been a long time since playing, and for some reason I can't access the inventory (bag), anyone remember the key to access it? Been pressing every button to no avail.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Been a long time since playing, and for some reason I can't access the inventory (bag), anyone remember the key to access it? Been pressing every button to no avail.
X? It is for me

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is it possible to download the up to date demo without having to make an account for Fantia or Ci-en? I'm having a spot of bother with my lack of Japanese.

Edit: Doesn't appear so, I fumbled my way through though.

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
The previous cheat table uploaded did not work for me, so I assume the values are unique between every game copy. So I made a few pointer values for HP, MP, Mana, and EXP that should, in theory, work.

Attachments

butterflyfreer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Other than Wolf (with fur) animation and Goblin HCG, the other notable things are status inflicted by Worm Aligned Book & The slime boss (Only log messages, no actual animation)
where did you find this "wolf with fur" ?

butterflyfreer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I saw one on the third level of the Laboratory(?) dungeon, the one after the underwater dungeon, which is also the newest I think
Ah, that is what confused me, I thought the underwater dungeon was the latest dungeon ( I have yet to beat it). Thanks.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
some things i have noticed with the update if you check the files one is a conf exe file if you click that you can select full screen as well as language which gives a partial English translation.
meaning you can see what the messages on the right say when the girl gets grabbed as well as finally being able to see what the tentacle cloths boosts are.
also i figured out how the birth system works in the game. when she gets eggs laid inside her you want to use the rest option. the eggs will hatch. Use it again and she will give birth, you don't see anything but you get a system message that the birth is absorbed by the tentacle cloths and you get a boost to one of the stats related to what laid the eggs.
also i now know that you get perks both positive and negative depending on actions taken or done to the girl. For example using sword or gun a lot gives a boost to damage and accuracy or if she gets eggs laid inside her a lot she gets a perk that means easier time giving birth.

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Ver.0.11 has been released.

This version is part of the 500 Yen tier on Fantia.

The new content is a EX dungeon that unlocks after the third dungeon is cleared (No new story dungeons).

The new dungeon appears to include a new enemies; Zombie, Wraith and (possibly) a variant of the Hypo Mask.

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looked through the recent tweet, the author mentioned about next update (which will available for free, please wait for awhile, tozicode says), about masturbation (which require specific status effect)

If you want ver.0.11, and is unable to use fantia, there's also ci-en and patreon available. (You can find them in tozicode's twitter)

Edit : The game will still be free (tozicode clarified about this), paid user will be able to get extra content but the game will be free for everyone as always.

Last edited:

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score
I did the patreon, even though I hate most games hosted there it's like a forever pay to play WoW subscription, BUT his "buy me a cup of coffee" is exactly how I feel.

I had real trouble with moonrunes and probably my ad-blocker with the others, but I highly recommend anyone who can to do it.

I'm wishing he had the crappy translation bits available though.[ Kr-Conf file has options] The manual and important keys would be great! I'm currently stuck on the first (probably tutorial) stage and cant make it up a 4-5 block jump out. *Edit, made it past that with a random guess at "C" three items (last option pick and hold? idk) so confused

Now to figure out about the eggs and pregnancy a few posts back

Last edited:

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know if there is a game over scene in this build. (Don't tell me where it is, just is one there?)

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know if there is a game over scene in this build. (Don't tell me where it is, just is one there?)
I don't think I found any Special game over scene added in this build.

What does the zombie do?
They spit poison and bite you, up to 2 can bite you at the same time. (Not sure if more zombie can bite you or do something at the same time)

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Just a heads up, the next update sounds like it is coming out before Christmas and will include a new game over scene. This is from using Google Translate so I may be wrong.

From what I have seen on Twitter it may be a laboratory dungeon (Has metal walls and robot enemies).

Update: From Twitter, it sounds like they are having power problems, however it hasn't yet been said that the update has been delayed past Christmas as a result.

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
New version up on *ci-en, I think it's free? Says it includes a new dungeon, difficulty settings and upped the max level of tentacle clothing to 30 from 15. Also an explanation that if you have the bonus dungeon unlocked from a previous version, you can unlock it in the new version by dragging over the pass folder.

Edit: It's now up on the main website, so definitely free, but the ci-en post is gone. Don't know why.

Last edited:
OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A fatal bug is found and tozicode deleted the post to fix the bug, its currently up now, its free (download it on ci-en).

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Worth mentioning that the developer has now reopened the translation project.
For any willing translators, the instructions are on the official blog.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Honestly, the language barrier is the brick wall in why I stopped playing this game. I do like the game but not being able to see what my equipment does for me is a killer for me. And it's definitely necessary in a roguelike style of game.