What's new

BatmanCxnt

Reputation score
Tokubetsu Byoutou
hey could someone translate this game to english please i have no idea what engine it uses sorry i tried looking at the files to see the engine but couldn't find it the game was already cracked all you do is open the boot.exe file in the data folder i will really appreciate the help i can't play this game cause i don't know japanese anyway here's the link sorry if i didn't do what i was supposed to in the op but i didn't really get it 484373_a35fd703a1261cc471113114590d8ab9.png

autixta

Lurker
Reputation score
Can someone pls translate this game:
[RJ208517]

quadsquadz

Reputation score
Re: Translation Request Thread

Anybody have old file translation for OR

Please help me i need english translation + BJ command for this game.

Thanks !!

Saratogachan

Reputation score
Hello ,
I'd like some help to translate this game
「とんこつ」発情バニーハナ Horny Bunny Hana (RJ272367)

RJ272367_img_main.jpg
Apparently you can use Translator++ , but i can't figure out how to create and apply a patch .
If at the very least someone more competent than me can extract/decompile the wolf.data , that would be huge !
I can give you the wolf.data if needed or more (if it's ok with the rules.)
Thank you for taking your time reading this.

curlyboy01

Reputation score
Shabura ♥ Rental ~Ecchi na Onee-san to no Eroero Rental Obenkyou~

1576700491640.png
Somebody, please translate this game it's amazing

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
Hello ,
I'd like some help to translate this game
「とんこつ」発情バニーハナ Horny Bunny Hana (RJ272367)

View attachment 28010
Apparently you can use Translator++ , but i can't figure out how to create and apply a patch .
If at the very least someone more competent than me can extract/decompile the wolf.data , that would be huge !
I can give you the wolf.data if needed or more (if it's ok with the rules.)
Thank you for taking your time reading this.
You cant really make a english patch work with translator++ and wolf-rpg. Translator++ it still a work in progress and it cant create patch correctly for most wolf games.
You would need to do it the old fashioned way with "WRPGE English" (aka manual text insertion translation)

Saratogachan

Reputation score
But i can't use wolf editor anyway since i can't decrypt the data.wolf...so i'm stuck.
I'm working on an other project (Zeven princess) for the time being.

Civilincubus

Reputation score

would be a fabulous translation project for a dedicated transcriber!

makmaru619

Reputation score

Requesting Translation of: "Saint Ceres – story after defeating the demon king"

I've played through the entire game yet didn't understand a single word of it so if anyone is able to translate this game to English it would be greatly appreciated.
I sincerely hope someone does a proper translation of this game, Machine translation was so bad and this game has so much potential.

makmaru619

Reputation score

Requesting Translation of: by

DL site Link:

Also if anyone can point me to any translated school girl battle game like , It would be very much appreciated.

Mr.Y

Reputation score
I just found this game and I'm so lost. Can some help me out?

The game is by DojinOtome. Here's a DLsite link:

Like i said, if some could just provide an english patch as well as intructions on how to install it, that would be great.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I just found this game and I'm so lost. Can some help me out?

The game is by DojinOtome. Here's a DLsite link:

Like i said, if some could just provide an english patch as well as intructions on how to install it, that would be great.
check the hentai game forum, you got your answer there....

Ruffy2010

Reputation score
Can someone translate this game into English or German? I've been waiting for it for a long time, for the first part there is an English translation, but unfortunately not a good translation and for the 2 part there is no translation. I would be very happy if someone would do it!
P.s Does anyone know with which tool this game was created? Then I could probably translate it myself, because it is risky to translate it with Notepad++, because you can easily break something

RagnaBlade

Reputation score
This is my first time making a request so please forgive me for any missteps, anyway:
I would love to see these translated:
1) -Stray Quest-
2)
3) (not sure what this sites stance on incest is but in case it's green then I would love to see #3 done)
4)
there is a 5th but I'm not sure if there is a limit to the number of requests per post I can make, I also do not know how to post images or I would, and I do not know how to make interactable links, so I appologize for that, anyway I thank you for reading this and thanks in advance should any of these be picked up in future, thank you all.

TP555

Reputation score
Hi, I would like to have this game translated

Hebereke! Susume Red Army Girls Brigade

There is also a Steam version with Spanish translation but it seems like it lacks a lot of contents

killj0y500

Reputation score
as a huge fan of circle kame work some issue in some of their games i would like a request their new work would also love to see the first 2 in the series translated too

freebirdfreebird

Reputation score

I’m really hoping someone would be interested in translating Insult Order, it’s my favorite H-game.

Sintayled

Reputation score
Could someone please translate Maragon Quest V. It's prequel was translated and was fairly good.

Zimmer158

Reputation score

I would like to see Dog Fuck Quest translated.

DL Site: